Heist Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heist Studios
Read Heist Studios Reviews

About Heist Studios:

Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy
Comfortable but developed a hole in the toe after one wearing. Bit too expensive to be doing that. I would expect that from drugstore tights but not at this price.
Excellent quality tights and does as promised. Just quite expensive
First of all - the thicker (50, 80 dernier) tights are amazing. So comfy, they look great and last through multiple wears and washes. Unfortunately, the nude tights are the worst I've ever owned for laddering :( My first pair laddered before I could even wear them out of the house. Thankfully with their "first pair promise" they replaced them for free for me, but those laddered in the afternoon of my first wear of those as well. I gave them one more try with another pair because they genuinely look fab and feel great, but again they are in the bin. For £22 I am really disappointed! Hoping Heist address this problem.
The tights are simply fabulous. I have worn and washed them many times, with no quality issues. The high waistband is so comfortable for me - supports from the side with less pressure on the tummy. Worth every penny, in my book.
The tights are just perfect, I prefer the high waistband. They look good, stay in place, last a good while - and work with all my work and evening wear. Just wish the smallest den size will come in black as well for the winter time - keeping my hopes up. I just really like them, dont want to live without. Service and delivery is also very quick and super friendly. Thanks
I'm wearing tights almost all the time. I never knew what I was missing until I bought some tights by Heist.

* soft and comfortable
* robust
* not seam visible, if your take off your shoes
* the waistband is so great and comfortable

The latter two points make the difference compared to ballet tights and figure skating tights.
I liked the packaging and the tights.
Love the quality of the 18 denier Nude high waist style. The tights stay put and don't slide down.
Love the nude 18 denier high waist style. Great quality and service
I have ordered quite a few pairs from you now and I must say they are extremely comfy but they ladder much easier than any other tights I have had. This is very disappointing when spending £22 on a pair of tights.
First tights in 20 years that don't require an extra pair of panties on top to keep them in place. They are also comfy, sturdy and wash well.
Great quality long lasting comfortable tights!!
Just love these tights. As the range grows I have a pair in every denier for various times of the year. A beautiful fit and finish,
most comfortable tights ever bought
There are things I love about Heist and things I don't. I do love the waistband. I don't like that they don't hold up. It's really annoying when you get a ladder or they start to rip first time out. Heist told me to order a size Large. I wear a size 10. Didn't solve my problem.
The nude tights are so comfortable and look amazing but I can never get more than two wears out of them (and I've ordered multiple pairs so it wasn't just a fluke!) because they always ladder on the second (or first!!!) wear. Really disappointing especially given how expensive they are.
Great tights! I love the fit and I love the fabric. Perfect!
The tights don't run and are comfy. It would help if you include hip and waste measurements as the hip does not have stretch and I'm finding the yarn farms at the hip level. Love them... Can't wait for you all to develop more fun styles!
The tights are the most comfortable I've ever worn. Fantastic quality and excellent customer service from Ava and her colleagues at Heist. I'm hooked - can't buy tights from anywhere else now!
the best tights ive ever worn with very quick delivery, the customer service is the best i've ever come across with fast replies, nothing could be done more politely. thank you!
Heist Studios is rated 3.32 based on 44 reviews