Heist Studios Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Heist Studios

About Heist Studios: Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy

"Very pricey for the poor quality . I had the privilege to wear them once then they run at the waistband !"
"They look and feel amazing, however definitely don't last long enough to justify the cost (I bought Thirty), got my third pair hoping that this time I can make them last but noticed a hole only after a few wears so won't be buying again..."
"So expensive for poor quality. At over £20 a pair of nude tights I expected a brilliant product. Whilst putting them on with no undue pulling or anything , a hole appeared making the tights useless. £20 pud a down the drain. My primark tights lasted me longer and looked better for a fraction of the cost. These are definitely NOT ladder resistant. I am not a big fan of the high waist as being 5’4 the waistband reaches to just under my breasts which is way too long. Unless you are 5’10+ i would suggest you stick to low waist. I have contacted the company today for a refund as it was a first purchase less than 28 days ago. Haven’t heard back yet. I would certainly not recommend."
"They do fit well and didn't find myself pulling them up all night. However, usually I wear tights to cover up any lumps, marks or cellulite and these actually managed to show it even more. Felt self conscious all night. They also have a few pulls in them after only a few hours. Disappointed."
"I was so excited to try these tights! On the first wearing, they developed a hole in the toe area just beside the seam. Second wearing they now have two holes higher on the leg, but I have no memory of snagging them on anything. Cost per Wear? Too much to justify! And, sadly, I kept them for a special occasion, so this happened after 28 days of purchase. So, it’s goodbye from me, sorry Heist."
"The tights felt and looked amazing! Although halfway through the night a hole appeared on both big toe areas. When I took the tights off they had laddered but horizontal in the hip area. So disappointed as they really did look and feel great"
"I had a problem with a pair of 50s I bought, they came with a hole in them, i contacted support sent a picture of the damage and they sent me a new pair. So the only issue for me is sizing i would think they would make bigger sizing for the not so petite people because people are different not cookie cutter petite models. They have an awesome product need to share with everyone including the bigger sized people!! Thanks Heist for your commitment to better tights!!"
"They were very happy and the tights are very good and comfortable"
"Great customer service. Good quality products. Thank you."
"On third wear they came apart at the waist band seam. Because I had passed the 28 day return that was not an option. I offered to send them back for analysis as I feel it is a design fault. Again that was not an option. I would avoid this product until this issue is rectified. Not worth the money because of this fault. Very disappointed."
"A Promise not Kept: Tights without seams? Not. -the point where the waistband and the legs meet is a lot less stretchy (almost unforgivably inflexible) in comparison with the rest, and also quite tight, so I have to be extra vigilant when I pull up the tights, and it is exactly at that point, just above my hips, where the tights are mot likely to rip (HEIST brand) precisely where (on the rim of the waistband) they have an inflexible sown section -definitely not run resistant, though funnily enough not in the usual spots (feet) but starting at the waistband -the legs are too short, puts more pressure on the inflexible rim between leg and waistband. And no, it's not a size issue. I usually have an M in nylons, with HEIST I already ordered L and XL bc I was worried about the length of the legs -for me the rim between leg and waistband is the main culprit, which is interesting as they praise their tights as being seamless. Seamless they are not, actually, they have more of a seam right below one's waist (where most women have curves) than other tights However, the fabric is the best I've ever experienced. I want to stick with the brand. As this is, however, on the expensive side, and the promise is that one could keep the tights for a long time, I hope they'll find a solution for the rim."
"Promises not kept and poor quality. Heist promises easy exchange if not completely happy with the product. I had bought one of each of the low and high waisted tights. The high waisted ones were a 50 denier so i didn't try them on til last week which was after the 28 exchange period. The fit and material was quite poor but Heist refused to exchange themas the exchange period was over. Quite a poor customer service response for a company that prides themselves on ensuring happy customers. I would not recommend and will never buy again. Back to Wolford for me."
"Comfortable but developed a hole in the toe after one wearing. Bit too expensive to be doing that. I would expect that from drugstore tights but not at this price."
"Excellent quality tights and does as promised. Just quite expensive"
"First of all - the thicker (50, 80 dernier) tights are amazing. So comfy, they look great and last through multiple wears and washes. Unfortunately, the nude tights are the worst I've ever owned for laddering :( My first pair laddered before I could even wear them out of the house. Thankfully with their "first pair promise" they replaced them for free for me, but those laddered in the afternoon of my first wear of those as well. I gave them one more try with another pair because they genuinely look fab and feel great, but again they are in the bin. For £22 I am really disappointed! Hoping Heist address this problem."
"The tights are simply fabulous. I have worn and washed them many times, with no quality issues. The high waistband is so comfortable for me - supports from the side with less pressure on the tummy. Worth every penny, in my book."
"The tights are just perfect, I prefer the high waistband. They look good, stay in place, last a good while - and work with all my work and evening wear. Just wish the smallest den size will come in black as well for the winter time - keeping my hopes up. I just really like them, dont want to live without. Service and delivery is also very quick and super friendly. Thanks"
"I'm wearing tights almost all the time. I never knew what I was missing until I bought some tights by Heist. * soft and comfortable * robust * not seam visible, if your take off your shoes * the waistband is so great and comfortable The latter two points make the difference compared to ballet tights and figure skating tights."
"I liked the packaging and the tights."
Don
"Love the quality of the 18 denier Nude high waist style. The tights stay put and don't slide down."
Heist Studios is rated 3.64 based on 36 reviews