Heist Studios Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Heist Studios

About Heist Studios: Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

How would you rate Heist Studios ?

"They were very happy and the tights are very good and comfortable"
"Great customer service. Good quality products. Thank you."
"On third wear they came apart at the waist band seam. Because I had passed the 28 day return that was not an option. I offered to send them back for analysis as I feel it is a design fault. Again that was not an option. I would avoid this product until this issue is rectified. Not worth the money because of this fault. Very disappointed."
"A Promise not Kept: Tights without seams? Not. -the point where the waistband and the legs meet is a lot less stretchy (almost unforgivably inflexible) in comparison with the rest, and also quite tight, so I have to be extra vigilant when I pull up the tights, and it is exactly at that point, just above my hips, where the tights are mot likely to rip (HEIST brand) precisely where (on the rim of the waistband) they have an inflexible sown section -definitely not run resistant, though funnily enough not in the usual spots (feet) but starting at the waistband -the legs are too short, puts more pressure on the inflexible rim between leg and waistband. And no, it's not a size issue. I usually have an M in nylons, with HEIST I already ordered L and XL bc I was worried about the length of the legs -for me the rim between leg and waistband is the main culprit, which is interesting as they praise their tights as being seamless. Seamless they are not, actually, they have more of a seam right below one's waist (where most women have curves) than other tights However, the fabric is the best I've ever experienced. I want to stick with the brand. As this is, however, on the expensive side, and the promise is that one could keep the tights for a long time, I hope they'll find a solution for the rim."
"Promises not kept and poor quality. Heist promises easy exchange if not completely happy with the product. I had bought one of each of the low and high waisted tights. The high waisted ones were a 50 denier so i didn't try them on til last week which was after the 28 exchange period. The fit and material was quite poor but Heist refused to exchange themas the exchange period was over. Quite a poor customer service response for a company that prides themselves on ensuring happy customers. I would not recommend and will never buy again. Back to Wolford for me."
"Comfortable but developed a hole in the toe after one wearing. Bit too expensive to be doing that. I would expect that from drugstore tights but not at this price."
"Excellent quality tights and does as promised. Just quite expensive"
"First of all - the thicker (50, 80 dernier) tights are amazing. So comfy, they look great and last through multiple wears and washes. Unfortunately, the nude tights are the worst I've ever owned for laddering :( My first pair laddered before I could even wear them out of the house. Thankfully with their "first pair promise" they replaced them for free for me, but those laddered in the afternoon of my first wear of those as well. I gave them one more try with another pair because they genuinely look fab and feel great, but again they are in the bin. For £22 I am really disappointed! Hoping Heist address this problem."
"The tights are simply fabulous. I have worn and washed them many times, with no quality issues. The high waistband is so comfortable for me - supports from the side with less pressure on the tummy. Worth every penny, in my book."
"The tights are just perfect, I prefer the high waistband. They look good, stay in place, last a good while - and work with all my work and evening wear. Just wish the smallest den size will come in black as well for the winter time - keeping my hopes up. I just really like them, dont want to live without. Service and delivery is also very quick and super friendly. Thanks"
"I'm wearing tights almost all the time. I never knew what I was missing until I bought some tights by Heist. * soft and comfortable * robust * not seam visible, if your take off your shoes * the waistband is so great and comfortable The latter two points make the difference compared to ballet tights and figure skating tights."
"I liked the packaging and the tights."
Don
"Love the quality of the 18 denier Nude high waist style. The tights stay put and don't slide down."
"Love the nude 18 denier high waist style. Great quality and service"
"I have ordered quite a few pairs from you now and I must say they are extremely comfy but they ladder much easier than any other tights I have had. This is very disappointing when spending £22 on a pair of tights."
"First tights in 20 years that don't require an extra pair of panties on top to keep them in place. They are also comfy, sturdy and wash well."
"Great quality long lasting comfortable tights!!"
"Just love these tights. As the range grows I have a pair in every denier for various times of the year. A beautiful fit and finish,"
"most comfortable tights ever bought"
"There are things I love about Heist and things I don't. I do love the waistband. I don't like that they don't hold up. It's really annoying when you get a ladder or they start to rip first time out. Heist told me to order a size Large. I wear a size 10. Didn't solve my problem."
Heist Studios is rated 4.03 based on 29 reviews