Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

"Great service online, over the phone and with the engineer. Very efficient, good customer service and even though I reviewed the company before I used Heatable, I’m still surprised how good a customer service I’ve had. I’m one of those people that rarely gives 5 stars but on this occasion here you go! *****"
"Excellent service from Heatable ! All areas covered by them from ordering ,installation, and the installer was done with brilliant communication.The installer Peter,answered my questions and gave all information in a very knowledgeable way. Everything was explained to me which I was grateful for. The warranty and building reg.certificate was e mailed to me in days....and the boiler is great too. I am left feeling confident in my new boiler and Heatable. Thankyou all."
"Guys worked really hard but installation was completed with minimal disruption.Heatable have been helpful and easy to deal with, any queries dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would recommend them to anyone"
"Fast, effective, helpful with any problems that arose, arranged fitting date to fit with our own working schedule, work carried out to a high standard."
"Heatable were helpful from start to finish and it only too 5 days from enquiry to having my boiler installed. Erik my installer was brilliant and left my home exactly as it started, even repositioning tiles near the boiler. Thank you. Would highly recommend."
"So easy to order two days later the fitter came all in done and perfect in very little time brilliant service very happy"
"Kieran & Callum were very professional & helpfull. They were efficient & cleaned up afterward. I highly recommend them & your company. Thankyou"
"Excellent service from the first order to the installation and follow up checks. Price could not be beaten and all installed within two days of ordering. I would recommend Heatable unreservedly."
"I was very sceptical of using an online company with the cheapest price. However, after 3 weeks without a boiler I couldn't stand cold showers any more so had to take action. Having found Heatable via a government website I figured they must be fairly reputable, and at over £500 cheaper than my next best quote for the same boiler - and the amazing list of positive reviews - I plucked up the the courage to take the plunge. And I'm glad I did! After buying the boiler online and booking the installation (I saved an extra £20 by choosing a specific date) I received only one follow-up 'phone call to verify my booking order details and go through any queries I had (compare that with another company who 'phoned me at least once a day every day for a week after they sent me a quote). The engineers arrived on time, were clean and courteous and did a great job. The only complaint from my partner was that "they looked about 10 years old", so they must have otherwise been alright! Heatable do all the work to register the warranty as well, so there is virtually no hassle whatsoever in buying a boiler from them. I will definitely be recommending Heatable to anyone who needs a new boiler in future."
"Best price quote we recieved , quick and efficient service and brilliant payment options. Will definitely recommend."
"The person who came to my home was very polite and friendly and I didnt feel uncomfortable in my own home whilst he was here :) job has been done very well and I think he made a good effort to clean up after himself. As it was quite a dusty job."
"Easy to order, readily contactable, no problems at all. Compared to the boiler install of my last house by Hassle Free Boilers, this was a breeze. Lovely staff all round, can't fault the bunch. I would happily recommend them, thanks for sorting us out."
"Having received a few quotes from local plumbers I couldn't believe Heatable's prices were real. However, after speaking with Ben and Sam over the phone I received lots of really helpful advice and reassurance so went for it. On the day Robbie and the guys turned up and worked incredibly fast to do an amazingly neat job. Even though they needed more pipework and the job was a bit bigger than expected, the fixed price stayed fixed and there was no renegotiation. I couldn't rate Heatable any more highly, 5/5 from me. Tom"
"I have been so so impressed with Heatable! They have made the process straightforward and customer-friendly right from the start. The website is easy to use - I really liked the questions you can answer for recommendations - and the whole process is laid out in a transparent and easy to understand way. I was particularly impressed with the efficiency of the process - we ordered a boiler on Monday night and it was installed on Wednesday. The staff at Heatable called beforehand to make sure we knew what was going to happen and to check if we needed any clarification or help. The installer arrived promptly and did a really professional job. I also appreciated the flexible payment methods. We had no hot water and so needed a new boiler fast, but whilst we lacked the full funds at the moment we knew we would have them in a couple of months. The option of buying now and paying nothing until 2020 gave us the flexibility we needed and alleviated a lot of stress. The boiler they recommended, the Veismann Vitodens 100, is working great so far. Overall, the company are friendly, they genuinely seem committed to making the process customer-focused and easy to understand, and the service is professional and very prompt."
"Great service nice to deal with helped me every step of the way.thanks."
"Amazing service from start to finish. I have already been telling people that if they or anyone they know need a new boiler then they need to go to HEATABLE. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service. Pre and post installation service has been impeccable. Engineer that carried out the work was fantastic. Could recommend Heatable highly enough."
"Excellenet product. The fitters were efficient and polite. Very happy with the service they provided and I would recommend."
"Simple crystal clear process. Fixed price guarantee I would recommend to anyone It does exactly what it says on the tin. Thankyou"
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 780 reviews