Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
My previous 15kw Ideal boiler in my house was still working but on its way out, so I decided before it died I would upgrade to 30kw Viessmann 100 boiler. I paid extra for a Saturday install and paid for the setup in full upfront. Installer came installed the boiler and could not get the boiler to work and now we have no heating and no one to correct the issues until next week. Extremely unhappy - wasted money and no heating.
Hey Doug,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not 100% happy with the service.

Unfortunately, it appears to have been an issue with the boiler out of the box which our engineers did their best to resolve. When the problem can not be fixed, we have no choice but to call on the support of the manufacturer of the product itself.

I can see that our after sales team managed to pull your home visit forward, to Monday (you were booked for installation on a Saturday).

From what I can see, the issue was resolved within a couple of days, and our engineers also installed some extra equipment in to your home (expansion vessel), free of charge.

We always do our best to make sure every customer received the same level of service. It's a shame that an issue with the product out of the box has lead to Heatable receiving a 1 star review.

I hope everything is working great now - if you need anything else in the future, do not hesitate to contact our after sales team on 0330 113 1333.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
Love my lovely warm house. Booked online and fitted within 2 days. Brilliant.
Superb service. I cannot fault the work of the engineers who fitted the boiler. Customer care also excellent. Thank you.
I would say this is a two mens job, however one guy came to do the job when he left in the evening I was given the gas safety certificate and told job was completely done now when I tried to use it the radiators were leaking, how do issue a safety certificate without even checking the whole system They had to come back and do the rest after contacting them The kitchen smoke extractor was removed when installing the boiler however never fitted back, and took it with him, I asked for it but never got it back
Heatable are knowledgeable, informative and very helpful. Website is easy to use and transaction was easy, confirmation at every stage. Very competitively priced. Boiler was installed on the agreed date and all work carried out completed on time. The engineer Mehmet Ciftci was very pleasant and informative about the installation of the boiler and answer all questions we had relating to the boiler. Work was carried out in a very professional manner and removed and cleaned any mess.
I was initially anxious because the process was too smooth and I usually get conned by contractors and mechanics. I was waiting for the usual scratching of head and the engineer telling me he will have to charge me more for this and that... My heating engineer Ed was brilliant - he wouldn’t stop until the job was done. It took a total of 3 days because so many problems arose but I wasn’t charged a single penny more. Ed was trustworthy and very knowledgeable Thank you Heatable - couldn’t recommend them more
EXCELLENT
Very good from start to finish. Ordering was easy, good updates from Heatable and well installed. I’m very happy with the boiler
Excellent service, clean and great job.
Very good company, professional,fast service, and a very nice and competent engineer that did the work.
Heatable. Would highly recommend your company to anyone. Great website and a very good deal. Excellent fitter Allan 10/10. Thank you . One very happy customer 😊👍
The whole experience made us happy, from website order, all the confirmations, regular updates, extremely quick install dates and the install itself was fantastic. Thank you Heatable, will definitely recommend.
Such a simple process from ordering to fitting the new boiler. Darren was really professional and did a fantastic job. Reasonable price and could do 2 years interest free credit. I will recommend to everyone. Thankyou so much Heatable.
Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
We are very pleased with our new Viessmann Vitodens 050 Combi boiler. The website is informative,the price very competitive,the ordering process simple. We received emails confirming the order, installation date & engineer's the day before installation giving ETA. Peter the engineer started work as per his email. He was professional,courteous, tidy & took time to explain about the Combi boiler,Adey MagnaClean & tado Smart Thermostat. We hope to enjoy many years of reliable service from our new Combi boiler,MagnaClean & tado. We have already mentioned to friends & family how impressed we are with the service provided by Heatable.
Dwayne and his assistant were both very pleasant to deal with, excellent workers, very polite and clean. I cannot praise them highly enough, very impressed.
Superb service from start to finish .All work done on time very neat clean and tidy
Sorry review went negotiable Finnish’s our engineer was Simon he was amazing and so knowledgeable I am so happy with the new boiler and would highly recommend this company Kind regards Mary
Very happy with the install from Heatable. They provided the best boiler at the cheapest price. Allowed us to install a different thermostat. Very happy and will reccomended.
So far so good, really impressed with the ease of the whole process and the end result!
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,193 reviews