Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Had my boiler fitted yesterday fitter Steve on time actually early but did not start work till 8 disappointed with the delivery of boiler as did not arrive till 10 o clock but was advused between 8-10 and Steve had removed boiler by 8.45 so was waiting around for the delivery on a very cold windy day had a few problems but Steve was joined by Chris and they overcame them was fully informed by both re the operation of the boiler and thermostat and woke up this morning to a lovely warm house
Absolutely fantastic service, the heatable team were amazing. Easy and super quick to get an online quote (which was very reasonable), rang the following day to confirm everything was booked in and even offered us an earlier appointment! Dealing with the heatable team was a massive relief after a very stressful 10 days of no heating or hot water due to be mucked around by our boiler cover company. Love our new boiler, never been so toasty. Thank you Ben, Sam, Luke and team
This is one of the best experiences of buying anything I've had. From begining to end was great! The guy I spoke to initially (sorry cant remember his name) went through offers and products, then emailed everything, no pushy salesman etc. After choosing, availabily of installation dates was fantastic with lots of immediate times/days available, I even got a discount for choosing a quick date. On the day, Antony arrived on time, was a great guy, friendly, worked hard and efficiently leaving no mess when he left. Also the boiler and the price are really good too. I would reccomend this company to anyone. Thanks
Roberto sledz Excellent experience from start to end, engineer “Waqas Arshad “ he deserves 10 stars, friendly and efficient, a trouble free installation. Very pleased. Excellent company. Definitely will recommend both Wages Rashad and heatable to anyone who’s looking to replace an old boiler! Thank you very much guys!!
The whole process from purchase right through to installation was very professional and informative. The engineer Gordon took time to induct me in how to use new system, and I am delighted. Thank you for a Sterling service.
Today we had a new boiler fitted by George working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. He was here at 8am prompt as promised. The website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer George more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and he tidied up!! George explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
What a great experience. Order my boiler after filling in questionnaire and being given options to which boiler would suit my needs. Choose my boiler and was given a time and date for insulation. Had a phone call the next day to confirm. I was informed with the name or the service engineer and what time he would arrive. Turned up on time on the day and did a wonderful install. Cannot praise this company highly enough.
I was very dubious about using a online service to order a new boiler but after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance. I completed my order on a Saturday evening and the following Monday morning I received a confirmation phone call (which was very reassuring). I also received e-mails throughout the week including the day before The plumber (Robbie) turned up promptly on the day, was very polite and knew exactly what he was doing. I covered everything up and cleared up nicely after, even offered to sweep the floor. Very pleased with the service and have already recommended to others.
I was very dubious about spending so much money with an online company. I read the reviews and decided to take a chance. I booked everything online on a Saturday evening, first thing Monday morning I got a confirmation call (which was very reassuring). I got confirmation e-mails throughout and on the day before installation. Plumber (Robbie) came promptly on the day, was polite, knew exactly what he was doing, covered everything up and even tidied up after, even offered to sweep the floor. Very impressed and have already recommended to others.
The home heating business was long overdue for a good shake-up and Heatable have done the shaking. My boiler installation was a painless experience exactly as promised. The components arrived 15 mins before the the engineers who promptly set about their task. They were professional and considerate and cleaned up properly afterwards. There was a minor problem with the wiring of the Toda Smart thermostat but it was quickly resolved without fuss. Unbeatable prices and excellent customer service. Highly recommended. I need a sixth star!
Fantastic service !! Ordered the boiler on Tuesday afternoon and got installed Wednesday morning. That's crazy fast !! Absolutely the smoothest purchase I ever done. Thank you very much
Very good price on installation of boiler, with good repayment options. Thought the web form was very easy to use, I did have a couple of questions, including interfacing to an existing thermostat. The lady on the phone was very helpful and not pushy in anyway. Very easy to arrange the install which happened less that 48 hours after placing the order. The contractor (plum-uk) who came to do the install, were very professional and clean and protected all floor coverings and upgraded the gas pipe leaving minimum mess. Warranty forms came through in a week. Very happy with the service overall
Completely satisfied with all aspects in the purchase of a new boiler off Heatable, a Company that I would 100% recommend. They were helpful and pleasant at all times on the telephone, gave excellent advice, quoted a very good price, whilst the installation was timely, clean, considerate of the property, and informative. Heatable also installed a new boiler for my Niece who was also delighted with the service she received.
Arranged to have a new boiler fitted within two days. Fitters were excellent. Heatable CustomerService excellent. New boiler, excellent. Would completely recommend and really happy with all aspects of the Heatable website, recommend boiler and the fitters. First Class..
An amazing installer
Highly recommend using Heatable. Very easy online ordering process. We opted for finance over 3 years. From choosing the boiler, been accepted for finance and a delivery and installation day booked, took less than 2 hours. The day before installation we were contacted with name of engineer and time of arrival. They arrived on time, were polite and friendly and left us with a warm house and hot water - and no mess. The whole process was a pleasure. I got the boiler I wanted for cheapest price I could find. The online buying process is easy- although I did ring to check I was doing it right, customer service was friendly and helpful. Installation was done on time, quickly and to high standards. I will be recommending to anyone I know who needs a boiler, that they use Heatable. The boiler is working well. Our home is warm and for the first time in years actual hot water comes out of our taps and already noticing a 40% reduction in gas use. Boiler- Veissman Vitodens 050
Excellent experience from start to end,engineer was friendly and efficient, a trouble free installation. Very pleased. Excellent company.
Heatable service was excellent from start to finish!
i had my boiler installed and am far from happy the job the boy done was terrible the ceiling looks awful where he fitted boiler and i feel that it was a cowboy who done it i have phoned him several times only to be palmed off now i have leak in kitchen floor where the pipes where installed phoned the man up again and he was not all that bothered said i will probably have to take kitchen floor up
Great customer service, helped me at every stage and even came to fit on a Sunday after we weren't able to access the outside of my flat on Friday
Heatable is rated 4.91 based on 1,229 reviews