Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
My overall experience with Heatable was of the highest satisfaction. MY QUOTE: I had four different quotes for my new boiler as I was not sure which boiler to buy and wanted some opinions. Two quotes from local trades people, a quote from British Gas and a quote from Heatable. Heatable's quote came out just under the local tradesmen. They were also vastly cheaper than British Gas (£1,420 less to be exact). Also British Gas would only offer a 5 year warranty and insisted I take out a cover plan. THE INSTALLATION: Two engineers (Chris and TOM) arrived at 8am as promised by Heatable. They were professional and courteous, kept my home very tidy and did a very thorough job. The materials were delivered by a courier shortly after the engineers arrived. I opted to buy the Nest Smart Controller for an extra £175, the engineers installed this expertly and got it all set up for me. Special thanks to Tom for helping me with this as I am a bit of a technophobe. THE SERVICE I simply couldn't fault it. I got a call after I placed my order confirming everything, any questions that I had were quickly answered, the lady on the phone was very informative. I received a call after placing my order, one the day before the installation and another after to check that I was happy with everything. My boiler (Viessmann Vitodens) came with a 10 year parts and labour warranty, the certificate for this came through via email within 5 days of my installation. CONCLUSION: If you are looking to buy a boiler anytime soon, use Heatable. They have been professional, offered great value for money and went above and beyond at every level.
I would not recommend this company to anyone. £1900 for a new boiler, they took off the cupboard of a new Howdens Kitchen and never attempted to put it back In addition, the radiators were never flushed through as we found out 2 weeks later, Several phone calls later, and got nowhere. Very disappointed
Hey Mario,

Thank you for your review, however, I believe it is inaccurate.

I can see from your order that our team were in contact with yourself prior to the installation and advised that the cupboard around your existing boiler may be damaged during removal, and would not be able to re-fit due to the new boiler's dimensions.

You accepted this, and signed a damage waiver acknowledging it.

With regards to the flush, had never been in contact with us to advise of this, there are no notes or messages on the system which relate to this. If this is a genuine concern, please contact our technical team on 0330 113 1333 and we will of course have an engineer attend.

We work really hard to earn our reviews online, and I feel like this 1 star review is particularly unfair.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
Super service from start to finish. Suleiman was really pleasant and helpful. Couldnt if asked for a better installation, he was punctual,fast and clean. All pros and no cons 5 star service
The engineer was very capable and despite several complications, due mainly to the age of the existing boiler and the need to re-locate the new boiler, was committed to seeing the job through professionally. In the end it took several visits, including a weekend to get everything working correctly. All I can say is that the fixed price really is a fixed price. There was never any talk of having to pay extra due to the complications.
Amazingly quick turnaround with great pricing to match! Highly recommended.
Like others have stated I too was apprehensive about buying a boiler online. I read other reviews and even contacted Heatable with a couple of queries these were answered promptly and professionally. I went ahead and competed the online ordering process which was a very easy process my order was placed on Friday evening and my new boiler was expertly fitted by Dale & Tom the following Monday. A special tanks need to go to Dale & Tom who worked professionally, efficiently and were very friendly. It is coming up 6 weeks since installation and the boiler is excellent I honestly cannot fault Heatable in any way 10/10. What I will say is you get a quality boiler expertly installed at an extremely competitive price from a company that provide excellent customer service.
I was very apprehensive about buying a boiler online but after reading several reviews and doing my research I decided to go ahead. I found the whole process extremely straightforward from placing my order to uploading photos of my current boiler (and I am a technophobe!). Once the online order was placed I received a phone call from Heatable thanking me for my order and asking if I had any questions, which I didn't as everything was self explanatory online. The day before installation I received an email with the installers photo and details on, on the morning of install I received a call from the installer advising of time of arrival. There were two engineers (Kit and Simon) who were extremely polite, professional and who clearly took a lot of pride in their work. They worked hard all day and left my kitchen cleaner then how they found it! Before leaving I was fully briefed on the workings of the boiler and wifi controls and how Heatable would be in touch with warranty etc. I also received a follow up call the next day from Heatable asking if I was satisfied with the work? All in all a very positive experience from beginning to end and I would highly recommend to anyone. Full credit to all involved, a superb business model that other organisations could do well to follow. Thank you Heatable.
It was an easy process, no hassle with sales techniques, it was a fixed price. it took less than a day to complete, mainly due to top class engineers. They were very friendly, courteous and professional and also cleaned up afterwards. 10 out of 10 from us.
Brilliant service, didn’t have any heating before, but spoke to heatable who were very helpful, I got to pick what date I wanted it fix and fitted a new boiler and within a few days all Was sorted, would recommend this company, great work and thank you, would rate 5 stars excellent for sure!
Very impressed with the service throughout. Would recommend.
Ordered online, was kept informed of what was happening every step of the way. Had shopped around and heatable were considerably cheaper than other quotes I had. Alex, the engineer, turned up when he said he would and made an excellent job of fitting a new Viessmann boiler turning what was a bit of a messy job into a very smart and proffessional installation regardless of the fact it is in the loft where no one can see it! Job ran on a bit longer than anticipated due to a missing nest thermostat which, after a bit if detective work, was found to have been delivered to the wrong address, thank you parcel force! Any way Alex stayed very late to ensure that everything was working properly and that even an old technophobe like me could work it! Couldn’t ask for a better job and couldn’t ask for a better engineer!
Online ordering process was amazingly easy. The chaps that Installed were very polite respectively and a pleasure to have in the house. They also cleaned up and made good the installation from outside that other workman have ignored in the past. Massive thanks not often I say this but 100% money well spent.
My old boiler needed replacing. Looked on internet for replacement. Saw Heatable offer, all looked too good, reviews were really good. Decided to order. So simple, response superb, day confirmed, requested price for supplying & fitting scale remover, no problem, no extra cost. Engineer confirmed fitting evening before. Parts arrived ready for fitting. Alan arrived, fitted, explained all, left everything clean. All paperwork followed within a few days. Excellent job by everyone. Thank you all. Amazed so well done from advert to warm house & hot water.
Good service with any phone call I have had and very reasonable price which did not change from the online quote 😊 however would NOT recommend the standard wireless controller had my new boiler for around a week and the controls are almost impossible to work 😕 the heating engineer told me they are really complicated and handed me an instruction booklet therefor I was left with no idea how to work it! Disappointed :(
Great service and VFM
Quick, expert , happy.
Really quick service and very reasonable price. The installers arrived on time and stayed all day until the job was done!
Brilliant service from the first moment I looked at your website till the end with the new boiler installed! John (who fitted the boiler) was great. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
I have used Heatable twice now, extremely happy with the service that they offer.
Very impressed with Heatable the transition period of ordering and getting the boiler fitted was outstanding! Well done Heatable a genuine company that does everything it says on the website! Excellent communication from the Heatable team and also the fitters Liam and Steve who did a very good job.
Heatable is rated 4.93 based on 1,064 reviews