Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Click Here

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Ordering service Excellent, everything went ahead as explained and on time. Our Installer Dale, could not be faulted, as the installation was quick,clean and Dale was very helpful, explained the workings of the boiler in detail was very friendly and professional. (Would recommend Dale to anyone)."
"Excellent company, fitted my boiler quick and neatly, I had a problem arise when a blockage happened and Ben and his team worked straight away sending engineers left right and centre to fix it, above and beyond what I expected, special thanks to Paul the installer for his tireless work to resolve my problem, can’t go wrong with these guys, cannot thank you enough!"
"Prompt and efficient service. Excellent customer care service Knowledgeable fitters courteous and tidy Would recommend"
"Website really easy to use - booking my date was simple - best price I could find after having 4 quotes - longest warranty - great installation and installing team - good aftercare. Very happy. Thanks - Cathy (Lincoln)"
"Smooth as silk, really happy with my decision to buy from Heatable. Keep up the good work!"
"Soooo impressed with Heatable - you won't be disappointed."
"Great boiler with a 10 year warranty (to put that in to perspective, british gas could only offer me 5 and were twice the price). Neat and tidy installation with great communication from the team. Have already recommended to friends and family."
"Lee was a fabulous installer who did an amazing job of my new weissmann boiler installation"
"Couldnt be happier with Heatable and their engineers. Pefection personified A+++++++++ :D"
"Fantastic service"
"All the process from ordering a new boiler to complete professional installation was absolutely amazing, to be honest. Viessman Vitodens 050-W works as expected from this brand which I can only recommend ( I do not sell them:) ). This is our third property and we had got installed this brand twice. HEATABLE does the job properly and I'll be more than happy to order from them next time. Michael Cox knows his job spot on and I do apologize for forgetting his colleague's name but I was after a night shift. He is a very skilled professional as well. Thank you guys and all the best for you."
"Absolutely amazing service - efficient, fast, professional, thoughtful, friendly and with everything that you need provided at the end. I've been a landlord for over 20 years and this was the best value for money, most hassle-free boiler installation ever. I will never use anyone else from now on."
"Can't believe how easy it was to have our old boiler replaced. Answered a few questions and got an immediate fixed quote. A few days later Nick came and professionally installed the boiler efficiently and tidily even taking the time to match the bricks to block up the hole where the old flue had been. There were a few technical issues which Nick solved quickly and at no extra cost. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Thanks for work what all team done, to have the new house full of heat, and all options offer to be acceptable for us."
"I can highly recommend Heatable to anyone looking for a Boiler. My Boiler Brocken down on the Thursday. On Friday the next day Heatable was at my house at 8pm . I had a Boiler called VIESSMANN Recommended by by them , Which Best Buy . 10 year warranty. You can control it from from your phone if you wish . I find it lovely because before I get home I can put my heating on . I was sceptical about doing it on line but glad I did . And I took advantage off buy now pay later . But you can do instalments Marlene Motteram Kingswinford ."
"Excellent service from start to finish. They literally took care of everything with regular updates throughout. The 10 year warranty is great addition giving me peace of mind."
"We had our new boiler system fitted by two absolutely amazing guys from your company cal and kieran. The job was a lot bigger when they first turned up than they thought it would be but instead of saying they could not do it they found solutions to every problem that faced them and cracked on! They were so polite and kept me informed of everything they was doing 100% amazing both of them ๐Ÿ˜Š. The company and the engineers have been brilliant through the whole process I can not thank you enough! 5 stars is too low to grade this company!! 100000000 STARS!!!!"
"Great service, very polite engineers why kept the place tidy while working."
"i am very happy with the choice i made.the ordering online was fine.the engineer and installation was excellent'the boiler seems to be very good and working fine.i would definitely recommend heatable to anyone.thanks G. HALL."
"Very good in every respect. The web site is easy to use, the quote really is all you pay, the Weissman boiler is excellent and the installation done when they promised to an excellent standard. What more can you ask for?"
Heatable is rated 4.95 based on 911 reviews