Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

"Excellent service all roumd plumming parts and new boiler was delivered on time nice polite man . The boiler engineneer Andrew Hall gt on with his job from start to finish he was very friendly and polite. Once finished installing boiler he explained every thing. About the boiler . I would liketo thank you all im happy lady today now i have hot water and heating thankyou again highly reccamended"
"Very good communication and competitive quote, all in all very good service."
"Brilliant service from Heatable. Correspondence was timely, succinct and informative. I was kept up-to-date on the progress of the fitting day. I received an email with a photo of the engineer so i knew who was arriving on the day. This was a great and reassuring idea. The work was done quickly and he kept me informed throughout. The engineer, Toby was polite, professional, tidy and clean on the day."
"Great price,great boiler Weissman 29kw,brilliant plumber Ryan who fitted boiler any questions i had he answered no problem,but also Sam on the phone nothing was to much for him very helpful,being a tad old (65) I'd rather talk to people than just do online but i did a bit of both,Heatable?Unquestionably every time,will definitely recommended,once again thanks."
"It was a great pleasure speaking with a “no nonsense “ team. It was easy to follow on the website and gave us exactly what we wanted to know straight away. No telephone calls from sales staff. Absolutely awesome company to work with. Thank you very much..."
"Excellent customer service. I was kept updated on all appointments. Nothing was too much trouble. All questions answered promptly."
"Had my viessmann boiler fitted yesterday by Simon and Cameron fantastic job new pipework also fixed price both professional hardworking men they both a credit to your company if i could i give 10 stars I would Thank You everyone very Happy 😊"
"The service from start to finish was first class , The type of boiler met all requirements , the installation day was great all debris was cleaned up Simon was great. Thank you Heatable."
"We were very impressed with how quickly and easily we could arrange to have our old boiler replaced with a new one. The fitter, Nick, who had a very pleasant manner, arrived promptly and worked efficiently until the job was done that same day. We would happily recommend Heatable to anyone looking to replace their boiler."
"Fantastic, quick and easy! Customer service was on point! Very happy with my boiler!"
"Came and installed my new boiler within 2 days, very friendly and helpful fella and couldn’t be more satisfied with the service"
"Absolutely brilliant! Our old boiler stopped working and within two days someone from Heatable was out and put in the new one as well as ensuring everything was safe. Such quick and friendly service. Would definitely recommend."
"Polite customer service team on the phone. Organised fitting within a day. Punctual, polite, helpful and hardworking engineer. Would highly recommend this company and would use again. Thank you"
"5 ⭐️ Service from start to finish!!! From chatting with Sam over the phone to Damien installing our boiler, everything was so easy and stress free (wish Damien could say the same). As expected our boiler was a little tricky to remove and install but Damien kept a smile on his face all the way through and was so pleasant and helpful! This whole process has been amazing, I even had a phone call from Ben once the boiler was installed just to make sure everything was running as planned. Everyone at heatable are so friendly and cannot do enough for you! I will be recommending them to everyone I know, thank you so much to everyone involved especially Damien who was amazing!"
"Really impressed, all went smoothly. would defo recommend"
"After getting 3 very expensive boiler quotes from 3 independent plumbers I was not a happy bunny. Then I discovered Heatable on line. After filling in the easy to use online forms they came back to me with a much more realistic price. I duly arranged an installation date and everything went to plan. New Viessmann boiler installed no problem. The plumbers were great. Through the process I was kept up to date by email and all documentation was sent on as promised. I fully recommend Heatable. Great value and great service."
"Super easy to use website, clear pricing and really fast installation. Couldn't have asked for more."
"I'm extremely pleased with the whole process of purchasing a new boiler from Heatable. From my initial enquiries and discussions with Sam, through to ordering and eventual installation. I would highly recommend these guys if purchasing a new boiler. Thank you very much. Paul (Leeds)."
"Arrived to the minute on time very clean and tidy left 5 hours later boiler installed old boiler and all packaging removed excellent"
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 780 reviews