HealthyUK Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend HealthyUK

How would you rate HealthyUK ?

Rishi Shah
Verified Buyer
"I placed the order and made payment for it. Waited for 10 days but nothing in post. I then emailed you to ask the status of the order and also told you that I will dispute the paypal payment if I don't hear back from you. You still didn't reply. I then created a dispute on paypal. On the dispute I clearly said that I do not require the items anymore and that I want a full refund because I had already purchased it from elsewhere. After a few days I get an email from you that the items have been dispatched. This means that the items were never dispatched in the first place. Secondly i'm not sure why you dispatched the items instead of refunding me when i had clearly asked you for a refund. I now have 8 tins of coffee instead of 4. I will never order from you again and I advice other buyers to be vary of this seller. if you are getting the same item from another seller then choose them because HealthyUK is not reliable at all and they are cheats!!!"
Richard Claridge
Verified Buyer
"The order was placed on the 19th February and payment taken the same day yet I had to call in the 13th March to chase the order. It was re-sent and arrived on the 25th March."
"The order was as requested but the delivery instructions were not followed."
"Items took much longer than expected to arrive. Staff apologetic in email."
"Arrived promptly well package"
"disappointed with the time it took to deliver the order"
"good price and fast delivery"
"Excellent service and shipping!!!"
"I ordered a pack of MSM. The product arrived on time but in an appalling condition. The container was completely squashed and the pills inside where half crushed."
"competitive price, smooth online transaction, good communications, speedy delivery of goods which were well packaged"
Jennifer S Diop
Verified Buyer
"I paid approx £5 for next day delivery. I ordered at 1.15 pm so was not expecting it to arrive the next day but the day after that. I did not receive it however. I then had to go away and the whole point of paying quite a lot of money for next day delivery, was to receive the product before I went. I'm unsure when it did arrive but it was on my doorstep when I returned - I was away for almost a week. I would like to be reimbursed for the excess delivery charge as you did not fulfil your contract. As I cannot rely on your delivery I will not be ordering with your company again."
Veronika Schlatter
Verified Buyer
"Even if I was a little bit worried, because I didn't get the promised answer from you, in the end I was completely satisfied with the order."
Julie ROLLAND
Verified Buyer
"Fast cross channel delivery! Many thanks!"
J H Landell
Verified Buyer
"After ordering, I received no confirmation email. After a week, I contacted Healthy UK, by phone. I was assured, I would receive a call back. I waited and waited, the call back, was non existent. I again contacted Healthy UK by phone, before my order was finally delivered. I am very disappointed with this service. Regards J Landell"
"The goods arrived on time. Very good experience, will use again."
"Items were despatched promptly and were at a very good price. Will use again."
Richard Kimber
"No problems all OK"
Marwie Cortado Regpala
Verified Buyer
"Excellent very fast Delivery Thanks"
"Friday week I ordered 2 items and opted to pay an extra £5.99 for 'next day delivery'. The goods arrived late Tuesday ie. 4 full days later. When I requested a refund of the £5.99 delivery charge, I was refused and told that for 'next day delivery' you have to checkout before 1pm, and the goods would be dispatched (not delivered) the next working day. At no point in the 'Express Paypal checkout' was this explained. I asked to speak to a manager and this was refused. Customer service terrible, and 'next day delivery' should read 'next day dispatch if check out before 1pm'!!"
We are sorry to hear that you've had problems with our services. However as pointed out by our customer service team, prior to checking customers can clearly see a note informing them that our next day delivery services have a cut off time which is 13:00 GMT.
"I ordered and very very quick delivery. This was my first time ordering and found the price of the item I ordered was competitive, well done will be ordering again."
HealthyUK is rated 4.07 based on 61 reviews