Healthinsurancez.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthinsurancez.co.uk

support@healthinsurancez.co.uk

207 Regent Street

How would you rate Healthinsurancez.co.uk ?

Karen Sanders
Verified Buyer
"My husband never has the time to do anything other than work. I was always worried he'd have a heart attack due to stress and eating habits. I finally took control and searched for a way to insure him without spending that much money. Healthinsurancez was the perfect solution. Great plans with a variety to choose from fir a price that won't kill us. Two thumbs up."
Nigel Frey
Verified Buyer
"Incredible prices. I've been on the hunt for a nice health plan for a few months. A friend mentioned healthinsurancez.co.uk so I gave it a try. Bedsides the fact there are no service fees, the amazing part was that all if the coverages they presented to me were cheaper than the same ones I saw through other companies. The one I went with saved me about 15 percent. Yes!"
Deborah Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The agents kept informing me about some of the plans I didn't like. It never felt like they were pushing a plan on me, but I would have rather focused on the two I was debating rather than the ones I knew I wasn't going to buy. I did find the perfect plan for my husband and I."
Paul Essex
Verified Buyer
"I just upgraded my father's insurance. He's the typical old man who thinks water and oranges can cure anything. Once my mom passed I became very concerned with my his health. The agent at Healthinsurancez really went out if her way to help me find a great plan for my dad, which it took a half hour to do. My dad still thinks he'll never get sick, but that's another story."
Max Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"I'm a pretty high risk for insurance companies. I travel a lot, to exotic places. I smoke, drink and am overweight. Most insurance companies ask me to pay a really high premium. But healthinsurancez.co.uk found me a company that didn't punish me for my life style. I'm saving over 25% with the new plan I purchased compared to my old one. I never thought I'd find such a great deal considering my lifestyle."
Patricia Duffy
Verified Buyer
"Found this site through a friend. Spent over a week sorting through all the plans I was given. Purchased a plan. Used the plan a month later due to an unexpected sickness and everything went fine. I never thought I'd be happy about dealing with insurance but healthinsurancez does all the hard work for you."
Matthew Diskin
Verified Buyer
"It took some time to get everything sorted out once I chose the right policy, but I guess that's to be expected to make sure the paper work is in order. HealthInsurancez.co.uk has so many clients and insurance providers to deal with that I think they get a little backed up. But I loved their service and would use it again."
Oliver Delany
Verified Buyer
"No hidden fees and no obligation. There's nothing more that needs to be said other than they will find the best health insurance policy on the market for you. They did for me."
Louise Payne
Verified Buyer
"I trustworthy company that is trying to get the world health insurance they can afford. I've signed up my entire family and have gotten my neighbors to get their insurance through Healthinsurancez.co.uk because its a money-saver."
Michael Kerridge
Verified Buyer
"When my wife insured us through Health Insurancez I though she was mad for doing something so important over the internet. But I'm now convinced she is smarter than me because I had to use my plan the other day and it worked out fine. No hassles. No questions. I loved being proved wrong by my wife."
Reginald Dawes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy process, friendly service, the perfect website"
Bruce Craig
Verified Buyer
"HealthInsurance.co.uk is such a great service because they have agents waiting to answer any question you have. I don't know much about insurance policies so it was nice to be able to have someone there to walk me through each policy line by line"
Sheila McMahon
Verified Buyer
"I bought a health insurance plan for my daughter last month and she has already used it 3 times for various illnesses. Talk about the right time to insure her!"
Peter Brooks
Verified Buyer
"I signed up for a plan last month and had to use it last week. There were no problems with the doctor or my insurance. I am so happy I went with Health Insurancez to get my new health care plan."
Lesley Bridges
Verified Buyer
"Everything went well. No complaints from me."
Joe Brennan
Verified Buyer
"I wasted so much money over the last few years paying for health insurance that wasn't even that good. My coworker showed me HealthInsurancez.co.uk and I swear I can already feel the savings in my pocket. Incredible service provided by them."
George Flood
Verified Buyer
"My wife forced me to look into insuring our entire family. I put it off due to financial concerns. Health Insurancez was a great company to get us all insured because they do all they can to find a cheap, and worthwhile, plan. Thanks. Now my wife will stop pestering me."
Joachim Braun
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient process from start to end. A time, and money, saver."
Darren Bowden
Verified Buyer
"I spent over 30 minutes talking to a health agent about the different plans that were offered to me. Never once did I feel like I was burdening him. It's nice to be able to freely compare health plans because it's so important to choose the right one."
Robert Boot
Verified Buyer
"No fees at all whether you get a plan or not. I did, and am so happy I didn't have to pay extra money on top of the plan I choose. Thank you for your integrity."
Healthinsurancez.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 215 reviews