Healthful Pets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Healthful Pets

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Fast, efficient delivery. Absolutely no complaints. Will deffo use Healthful Pets on regular basis from now on."
Hello! Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback. Regards, Stephanie
"Product arrived in good condition and promptly. Will purchase again."
"Excellent service and excellent products 😊"
Hi Jemma, thank you for the great review! We are so pleased you were happy with our service. Regards, Stephanie
"Great service. Order received really quickly. Will be ordering again. Thank you!"
Hi Kate. We are glad you received your order quickly. We look forward to receiving your next order. Regards, Stephanie
"Easy to order on line. Prompt in sending out product I purchased which I am very pleased with."
"I ordered green relief tablets which arrived very quick,now to see if they work for my dog who has urinary problems ."
Hello, thank you for the review. Please keep us updated with how you get on with this product. Regards, Stephanie
"Very easy to order, but my vet had advised that I should be able to order the 2 products together and therefore get a discount. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see a way of doing this on your website. They were both Dr Mercola products."
Hi Alex, we do sell the Dr Mercola Hormone support as a duo with the Male or Female Glandular Support. The SKU of this duo is: SUPP-MP-404. Many thanks, Stephanie
"Excellent products, prompt delivery, highly recommend"
Thank you for this great review Jo! Regards, Stephanie
"Good range of treats, prompt delivery"
We are so pleased you are happy with our service! Thank you for the review. Regards, Stephanie
"Excellent, lightning fast speedy service!"
Thank you for this great review John! Regards, Stephanie
"Very good service and a good quality item for a very reasonable price"
Thank you for leaving a review David. We appreciate the feedback! Regards, Stephanie
"Very good price, fast delivery, will buy again from Healthful Pets"
Thank you for this review Wendy! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with our service. We look forward to your next order. Regards, Stephanie
"Had no problems with the service, really fast delivery and reasonable priced postage costs. Happy with my purchase. Will definitely purchase from again"
Thank you for this great review Mariesa! It is nice to have such positive feedback. We look forward to your next order. Regards, Stephanie
"Very pleased with high quailty purchase (pet drinker), which unlike others very simliar in appearance this doesn't leak. Very speedy delivery. Thank you."
Hi Ann, we are so pleased that you are satisfied with your purchase. Thank you for the feedback. Regards, Stephanie
"Good promp service ,advise all round superb ,will be back very soon thank you kay"
Thank you for the great review Tina. We look forward to your next order. Regards, Stephanie
"Very Happy with my purchase from healthful pets was dispatched the same day as ordered and I received it a few days later would recommend this company."
Thank you for the review Ann. We always aim to ship our products on the same day of order if purchased before the cut off times for delivery. Thank you for the recommendation. Regards, Stephanie
"My order came when expected, and Kim my 11 year old Jack Russell says thank you!"
Thank you for the lovely review Vera, we are so happy Kim is pleased with your order! Regards, Stephanie
"The items arrived earlier than expected and in lovely packaging. My dogs have taken a liking to the Spirugreen tablets and I look forward to seeing great results from the Separation and skin drops."
Thank you for this great review. We do take a lot of pride and care when packaging our items to make sure they arrive in good condition! Please let us know how you get on with the specific products its always great to hear your feedback. Regards, Stephanie
"Excellent and helpful service"
Thank you for the great review!
Thank you for this great review! Regards, Stephanie
"Competitive pricing and prompt delivery. Excellent Thank you"
Thank you for the review Magge, we are so pleased you were satisfied with our service. Regards, Stephanie
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 498 reviews