Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
I ordered sone food supplement for my dog. It arrived as and when it should have. Thank you
Good quality and quick delivery.
Great products and service. Thank you
Super product with good service
Really good quality products, great customer service. There was a problem with the postage but it was addressed swiftly and I received the parcel in no time. Highly recommended
Quick service
First of all, the customer service is excellent, very kind and fast to reply. What always brings me back is that they have a rage of US products at good prices, products I couldn`t find anywhere else in Europe. So I can find lots of great products in one place. International shipping is usually pretty fast (only a few days from UK to Bucharest, Romania; but then it spends at least one week with our national post offices :)) ) Keep up the good work! :)
Super fast delivery, excellent customer service, great range of products. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Just the product I was looking for. Very quick delivery, excellent as always. Look forward to my next purchase.
Very pleased with this product, given Bertie a new lease of life. He is a 14 year old Westie, with joint problems.
Excellent customer care in answering queries & immediate despatch of orders. They also stock items difficult to find elsewhere.
Extremely competitive prices on highly ethical products, that arrive on my doorstep in warp speed time. What more could one ask for, when buying product for one’s best friend?
Good range of products and excellent service.
Brilliant company. Always notify me when an out of stock item becomes available so that I don't miss out. Great customer care. Good prices too. Ask for more. I doubt it!
Very efficient, with prompt delivery.
Very efficient and helpful and polite. Would highly recommend!
A Really good online store, selling natural products and supplements. Smooth transaction and fast delivery. Thank you.
Fast delivery, good service
Great products excellent service
Such an amazing company, Kay and Hilary are always so friendly and helpful, excellent products and so grateful that they work so hard to source and maintain stock levels of very highly sought after products from overseas like Adored Beast, Four Leaf Rover and Mercola. The best!
Healthful Pets is rated 4.89 based on 1,561 reviews