Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
I have ordered from Healthful pets before with no problem at all but on this occasion my order did not arrive. I had some problem contacting them but this was due to a problem with their website. Once I was able to make contact, Kay got straight back to me. She told me that my package had fallen off their trolley (I did think this was a bit careless but at least she was honest!) and she sent out my package first class so it arrived the following day. What really impressed me was her honesty and her interest in my dog. Unfortunately he has cancer and Kay took the time to print out some nutritional information to send to me along with some treats for my dog. It is due to this personal attention that I am giving Healthful Pets a "very good" rating. I will continue to buy from them as long as I have my lovely old boy and will write again regarding receipt of my goods in the future.
Excellent customer service & very quick to process and post out order.
The website is informative and easy to use, the service is excellent and I really appreciated the hard copy giving me the information on the products that I chose. I will definitely order again.
A great selection of quality products and plenty of helpful advice when necessary.
Very good service helpful friendly and arrived very quick would recommend
Handy handful of dog soap
Super fast delivery.
fab customer service fast postage. fair prices
Good delivery. Lights are Good and well made. Dogs haven't,tested them yet by swimming.
Good service, fair prices, speedy delivery.
Quick delivery
Outstanding customer service, above and beyond. Ordered on a Friday evening desperately needing products for my kitten's flea situation. I made a bit of a mess ordering with the wrong bank card. Immediately received a phone call from Healthful Pets. They kindly offered to cover the cost of next day Saturday delivery before 1pm even though i had missed the cut off time!! I quickly reordered using the correct card this time. Received a refund for the mistake in no time. Exceptional. Already recommended to friends and family. Kitten loves her new toys and organic cat food too. You've earned a loyal customer. Excited to shop again. Many thanks, Ana.
The digestive enzymes are working well for my dog, in just a few days, thank you
Great product and wonderful service Thank you x x
Fab
Many thanks John for leaving this 5 star review. We are pleased that you are happy. Regards Kay
I received my order within 24 hours - fantastic service!
Hi Vicki. Many thanks for leaving such a lovely review. Glad that you are happy with the service. Regards Kay
Fabulous service and quick delivery
Hi Emma,
Many thanks for the kind review on our services. Best wishes, Phoebe
Always quick to respond with prompt delivery
Thank you for the review. Kind regards, Phoebe
Very happy with product and fast shipping. Thank you.
My order was well packaged and arrived promptly.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.91 based on 986 reviews