Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Click Here

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"Great company, great products, super quick delivery! I was looking for healthy, non-toxic toys/treats for my new puppy. I found Healthful Pets and very pleased with what we have ordered. Thanks so much!"
"Very efficient service. Thank you. My order arrived swiftly much quicker than I expected. Much appreciated by my dog.🐾🐾"
"Excellent service & fast delivery. Will definitely use them again"
"I ordered the product on Monday. It was dispatched the same day and arrived on Wednesday. I have started using the product and I am hopeful that it will produce the results I desire. I would also say that the price for the product was reasonable too. Thank you :)"
"Great company, get my order either the next day or the day after, prices are the lowest I can find!"
"Great products for my dog's health; fast delivery."
"Great customer service and brilliant products for our beloved pets."
"Great reward scheme. Quick and efficient service. Great product."
"Have traded with Healthful Pets for a while and always found them extremely helpful and prices competitive"
"Easy ordering, excellent delivery. Not sure of long term effects yet, but my fussy, elderly dog is eating this supplement mixed into her food without any problems."
"Really pleased with how quick my order arrived"
"I am very happy with the service and so is Roxy. I’m convinced she recovered so much faster from her back injury with the green lipped muscle powder"
"Nice helpful lady I spoke to on phone. Sold product to me in good faith. Not her fault cat would not eat it. Shame though as my cat is sick with inflammatory bowel disease. I am trying my best with her but I am lucky if she will eat anything."
"Amazing products! Amazing customer service and fast delivery! Can not recommend enough!"
"I have yet to receive my goods!"
Hi Helen. I am really sorry to hear this. Your order left us on Wednesday, first class which more often than not will arrive the next day. Royal Mail states that most orders will arrive in 3 days but some can take longer. On our website we do state, first class is "typically" 1-3 days. You emailed me on Saturday morning (three days after your order left us) to inform me of this and I emailed you back with an up date after checking the tracking, asking you to contact me on Monday if the order had still not arrived. I take the non-arrival of orders very seriously. It is also disapointing that you felt you had to leave such a review when you had raised this with me and we were in dialogue. Regards Kay
"Excellent customer service, and the product is working well too. Will order this product again, from this company."
"I placed my first order recently. I found this company very efficient and received my goods within a couple of days. My dog has skin issues and am looking forward to using these shampoos. They sound exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you for your assistance."
"Excellent products and very quick delivery service"
"Arrived quicker than predicted. Well package, good service . I would defiantly order from again"
"My Whippet has small blisters between some of her toes.Ave seen a dermatologist & no diagnosis made all bloods , scrapings etc clear . Have tried various products to resolve problem to no avail . A friend told me to try the hemp balm which I’ve now used over the past few weeks , it has reduced the inflammation really well & have seen a good improvement in the area I use the cream . Highly recommend this product.HEMP BY HOWND"
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 797 reviews