Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Quality products at a competitive price. Also, fast dispatch. Would highly recommend this retailer!"
"Very good website, good prices and always deliver the correct stuff I’ve ordered also called into Health Rack near Longridge friendly and helpful staff."
"Was very impressed and pleased when a mistake I made with my order was picked up very quickly and resolved with the management. Good to know there are still companies employing humans. Thankyou Health Rack Alicia"
"Bought Multi-vits with Iron. Good price and fast delivery"
"Great service reasonable price"
"Superb service - easy ordering, fast delivery, always perfect."
"Order came promptly. Web page was excellent and very easy to use."
"Fast efficient service. Top quality products,consistently great. Thankyou."
"Brilliant company very professional very helpful"
"Easy to place an order, quick delivery, wouldn’t hesitate to use Health Rack again."
"Ordering simple and fast delivery l"
"I have used Healtth Rack for a number of years when they had a shop in my town, they always gave good service at good prices. The shop has now gone sadly. I now have to obtain the products I need from them on line, which is fine except the charge for p&p."
"Health rack has been a life saver to my wife who suffers from fibromyalgia, she uses the drops and says it really helps with the pain. I think it's got to be better than taking all the tablets she used to take. Thanks health rack"
"Very easy to find what I was looking for with speedy checkout and quick delivery"
"Excellent service. Products arrive within a few days."
"Service was fantastic and delivered to my door the next day. Will continue to use Health Rack. Thanks for great customer service Health Rack."
"Products were as described and delivered quickly. Good prices compared to other websites. Would order again."
"Excellent service as always. Fast delivery, no problems."
"Great service for top quality goods"
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 490 reviews