Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
We have been Health Rack customers for about 20 years and have been very happy with the products we buy. The discontinuation of vitamin B6 tablets was not a popular decision but fortunately they are available elsewhere.
Really pleased with the professional service of this company, speedy delivery and quality products
Very happy with goods bought and delivery service was excellent thank you
Each time I have ordered goods from Health Rack, they have arrived usually within 2 days which I think is excellent service.
Good customer service. The products I bought was
Soya Isoflavone has stopped my hot sweats even at night which is a good thing.
Turmeric with black pepper is a great anti-inflammatory which has helped with my hips
Very happy with the service and product. The discounts available for multiple purchasing is great and makes Health Rack very competitive.
Easy site to find what you need, fast free postage
Thank you Health Rack. Always brilliant First Class service from you, very prompt & efficient. We have bought from Health Rack many times & they are very happily highly recommended from us! Many thanks, Peter & Joan, Spain.
Love the value packs as they meet all my health requirements. Great value for money and a help to the environment with the option of refill packs. I will certainly be ordering again and have recommended you to my friends and family. Thank you.
Product exactly as advertisd, delivery was prompt. Price very competitive.
Received my order very quickly. Thank you all.
Ok very good
Very happy with my recent cbd purchase easy to navigate Health Rack site arrived in a few days well packaged and prompt service will definitely re order.
Very good service, prompt delivery
Apart from the problem I had on the weekend when I was trying to order and my order would not go through. With previous experience using helth rack they are really good. Problem was resloved one I spoke to customer sevices on monday.
Quick delivery, easy website, reasonable prices
My family have used health rack products both on line and at local store and always received excellent service and good advice
The ordering system is easy to use, the product description is good and the prices are excellent. Delivery is fast and efficient.
Service was excellent and website easy to navigate. Parcel arrived quickly and there were no problems
I would definitely recommend.
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 644 reviews