Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Easy to order, fast delivery,"
"we have just completed our 4th purchase from Health Rack. On each occasion we have found the service first rate, courteous and prompt. We shall continue to use them."
"A bit hard to get through at times,but the service is the best I've ever had,postage is quick,and the price is fair in fact they are better than most."
"Quick and efficient service . Going to place another order with Health Rack . Definitely recommend Health Rack ."
"Really quick ordered Saturday came by Wednesday and does what it’s supposed to . I have sciatica since using the cvs oil I don’t have it any more great x"
"Excellent delivery time, really pleased with my purchase, very good value for money. Will definitely be being more."
"Great service. The prices and deals are very reasonable and the delivery came very quickly. Would definitely purchase again."
"Item was received in good time and in good condition. Many thanks."
"Excellent service.Very quick delivery.All the information you could want to aid product selection.Reasonably priced"
"Fantastic service and fabulous products, im a happy customer"
"Great products, speedy delivery, informative website and recyclable packaging."
"Quality products at really great prices.Health Rack is my new goto place and have recommended to my friends and family"
"Excellent products at excellent prices. Quick and efficient service"
"Good service, easy to use website and good product"
"This product has changed my Dads life! After having a stroke in 2012 he has been in agony with constant back pain. He now is able to get around without falling over and can stand straight. Cannot reccomend this product enough"
"Very good service and quick delivery."
"They arrived within 48 hrs - loads cheaper than anywhere else as well. Would recommend Health Rack to anyone"
"Great prices quick delivery will definitely be ordering again"
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 490 reviews