Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
Excellent Service.
I have recently received an order from Health Rack which came on time and was packaged well. I have been shopping with Health Rack for several years and have not been disappointed yet. The service is excellent and the quality of the products is very good and the pricing very competitive. I would recommend them to anyone.
My order arrived fast and the CBD oil I ordered is really a game changer with anxiety. I really feel it could be a life changing product and the health rack CBD oil is really a much higher quality than any other brands
Very good online service and quick delivery and good value for money
Excellent service well packed will definitely use them again
Quick efficient service. Will definitely use HEALTHRACK again!!
Website easy to navigate. Great service.
I usually support my local shop which is in Blackpool. The two ladies in there are really lovely. I hope the shop can stay open as sometimes it’s nice to have face to face contact rather than purchase everything on line. During lockdown I have had to buy my cbd oil on line/ via the phone. Great product and great service.
Easy to use website and very quick service. Rarely have to contact the company for anything.
So easy to order and quick delivery for my cbd oil also they were on offer so even better
You get a good service for a fair price. I particularly like the option to buy refills instead of needing to have a bottle every time
Excellent customer service as usual
Always rapid delivery, usually within 3/5 days, website is so easy to navigate and you get points on all sales which you can redeem against further purchases. Been buying cbd from the health rack for a couple of years now, firstly in the local branch but since the corona virus outbreak more so online. Very happy with the way my orders have been handled online. Lots more than just what I buy on there site. Well recommended.
Excellent choice of CBD range and good price
It was easy to order and was quickly delivered.
I always order at Health Rack as the service is good and the choice of products and quality is second to none
Great service. Couldn’t recommend enough
Always excellent service from Health Rack l place my orders on line Web site easy to use and understand.
Great products, delivery service, price is right also.
Fantastic response ordered Wednesday arrived Thursday.Product well packaged exactly what I ordered great value great service
I have ordered a few times from this company and always have received the items in good time and any concerns have been quickly and efficiently dealt with.
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 958 reviews