Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
The pills arrived very quickly. They were well packed. The price was good compared to other, similar companies. I have always in the past bought from the shop. As this is not now possible, I tried on line. I am happy with the result and will do it again when the pills run out.
Have only just started getting these for my wife on recommendation of a friend as before she was trying cbd oil from a different source. She has found them far better taste wise and also for helping her with pain although it's still early. Found the price and delivery both to be good without having t wait to long. At the moment my wife is only taking them when the pain is bad due to the situation at the moment but hopes to continue when things return to normal. Would definitely recommend anyone to try this company if looking for CBD gels.
Very efficient service ,a healthy option to prescription drugs.
Good service.
prompt and reasonable priced
I first bought products from HealthRack from the unit in Princess Quay shopping centre in Hull. I was always satisfied with the all services.
I would rate this Company very good but there is just one problem. Ordering my required items on line is virtually impossible. Apart from that I find HealthRack friendly and efficient. Thank you...
Excellent service prompt delivery
Very happy with the service and product. The discounts available for multiple purchasing is great and makes Health Rack very competitive.
Apart from the problem I had on the weekend when I was trying to order and my order would not go through. With previous experience using helth rack they are really good. Problem was resloved one I spoke to customer sevices on monday.
The items are good and they where delivered quick
I like the fact that Healthrack offer better value refill packs,and fulfill my order very quickly
GOOD QUICK SERVICE, USE TWO 1/4 FILES/DROPPER PER DAY. HELPS WITH SLEEP AND KEEPS ONE MELLOW DURING DAY
Always delivered quickly and never any problem
Hello HealthRack, Thank you once again for your wonderful products..
which I shall continue to order.
The only negative comment I have is... sometimes it’s difficult to order on line which can be frustrating, otherwise excellent...
Order 250mg CBD oil monthly an it’s always fast delivery & great service, only reason it’s not 5 stars is that the colour of the oil isn’t consistent, sometimes being light sometimes dark
Good selection of minerals and good on price
Great service
Only been using the product for a week, so far no side effects and no difference shown in weight loss
User friendly website, cbd oil great quality, customer services most helpful
Really pleased with the product
Health Rack is rated 4.86 based on 960 reviews