Health Rack Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy
I made an order online for some Capsules for my Wife, filled in the details and paid direct. A short time later I received the Receipt and noticed I had ordered the wrong product, being December 31st I did not expect to speak to someone on the phone, gave it a go and spoke to a very helpful lady who assured me she would amend the order, I also sent an eMail to make sure. The order was delivered this morning and all good, they have already credited my account with the overpayment due to price difference. We have used Health Rack products for many years, unfortunately many of the shops have closed but it is very easy to ‘buy online’ and we will continue to do so, always stick to the products we trust. Many thanks to the staff for their help and best wishes for 2020. 👍
Excellent product and service.
Website easy to use, fast and efficient delivery. Good pricing and you get free delivery if your order is over £75. Will definitely be using again
I have used health rack for a number of years and always been very satisfied with the service Ordering is simple and products are delivered quickly and always correct.
Very happy with the service and the product ,would definitely recommend
looked through website, decided, ordered, paid, received very quickly. Great service Thank you
Health Rack has transformed my life with the products I use, and the fast reliable service is unbeatable. Many Thanks Health Rack Yours faithfully, Michael Sweeney
Very fast and efficient service x order well packed and delivered quickly x
Bought in store initially, then found out that I could order online which saves me so much time no parking issues and not getting wet when raining. Always arrive within the timescale and very happy with the price of the products I order, sometimes even get free delivery. All round a happy chappy.
I was very pleased with the service provided by health Rack, they have a good range of products clear information is given on each and every product making it easy to chose the one that suits your needs, my order was delivered the following day
Service outstanding, product is remarkable my arthritic hands have not seen any swelling since using it worked immediately, my friend now using it for her swollen ankles and worn a dress for first time in about 6 years. My other friend is now going to order from you because of how much better I am,also arthritic.
Easy to use website, quick delivery, trying to be friendlier with plastic use/recycling by giving the option of refil bags and not always tubs ( an option of paper bags would be even better)...very helpful discount codes and weekends every so often, you don't get bombarded with loads of emails...thumbs up "]
Quick delivery
Good service.
I use Health Rack frequently and always find them to be good value and very efficient.
The service received was excellent.
I have been buying from health rack for quite some time now,they are very good to deal with,never had any problems and very quick on delivery,would definitely recommend them
Always on time, always the correct goods and very reliable. I had a query on delivery of one order and they sorted it out straight away. Good company to deal with.
prompt and reasonable priced
Excellent service and good price
Health Rack is rated 4.85 based on 603 reviews