Health Rack Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Health Rack

Tell us how Health Rack made you happy

"Cheaper than most other suppliers .Quick and easy to order. Very happy to recommend Health Rack."
"Excellent efficient service. Easy to order and arrives promptly."
"Sorry can not write a review. Except to say I find health rack very good"
"What a great company and an even better product. I have highly recommend HealthRack to a few of my friends and family members"
"Website and ordering system easy to use - products delivered quickly. I would recommend Health Rack."
"I have used Health Rack for many years I order on line when I need to top up on my products I use .I like the fact I can get most of my pills in multi buys and also in sealed bags and not in containers if I so wish.They always arrive on time through the post well packed brilliant service brilliant products wouldn’t go anywhere else"
"Brilliant fast online service thank you."
"Fast delivery and good stuff. Thanks"
"Have ordered cbd oil several times now from this site, it is easy to use and with quick delivery and the product is very good. Highly recommend."
"Great service from an online company. Not often found. My delivery arrived the next day, and I ordered on a Sunday!"
"One of the best and highest quality CBD oils out there. I get relaxed without edgy or buzzed and it helps me sleep like a charm."
"Health Rack have always delivered in good time, items well packed and safe. So much so that I have decided to purchase all my supplement needs from this one source in future. Other companies are lacking in customer appreciation that makes H.R. stand out in this field. Thank you!"
"HI I have being buying CBD Oil from Health Rack and just have to say the product and the service are awesome!! Happy customer!! Cheers"
"Great service quick delivery"
"I bought my first bottle from the shop in Blackpool last November which was great and was told to get some on line,,, unfortunately the one i bought on line did not have the same effect.. in fact it does not have any effect at all..."
Hi Many thanks for your review, we always value feedback from our customers. All online orders are dispatched from our Head Office and they are the same products that are stocked in our shops. When we place an order with our suppliers the products are delivered to Head Office and then they are either distributed to our shops or used to fulfil online orders. Sorry to hear that you felt that the second batch you bought didn't work quite as well as the first, did you use it in exactly the same way?

Louise
Health Rack
"Haven't noticed a decrease in my pain, but has helped calm my nerves."
"I wàs impressed on how user friendly this site is to order as i am not very good with internet. Also also the postage was very reasonable. Would recomend people to use health rack"
"Very happy with the service! Came 2 days after ordering. Well done prompt and efficient."
"I always book with Healthrack. Very competitive prices and very easy booking. I would definitely recommend them."
Health Rack is rated 4.84 based on 431 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access