Health Paradigm Reviews

Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
I was recommended Christopher products and felt extremely fortunate to have found Health Paradigm, the UK distributor for them. Not only did I order the liver and gallbladder formula, LGF but Jaina the owner called me personally to inform me that a certain product was out of stock, she proceeded to ask a few questions about my reasons for taking the LGF and before I knew it she had advised on a very simple and easy to use cleansing protocol that encompasses the LGF and two other products that work hand in hand for my specific health condition to improve the overall outcome I was aiming for. I am Truly grateful Jaina is so passionate about healthcare enough, to take the time to truly care about her customers health! 10/10 service! I shout her excellent customer care service from the rooftops! So glad I found you! J Ferguson- Bucks
I like the product.
It’s amazing website I think it’s the best
Great website with awesome products! Jaina was so helpful with her knowledge and great advice.
Excellent Customer Service
V.good service
Very helpful and friendly service. Good customer support. It makes such a difference to be able to speak to someone at the end of a phone, who can answer any questions you might have concerning a product. Good selection of health supporting products which have been tried and tested by the company!
Thanks Health Paradigm for having fantastic products and for being so lovely to deal with.
Happy with them
Jaina was very helpful and good at listening and advising me on what I needed for my health issues.
Fantastic customer service. Great product. Quick delivery. Thank you so much, second time ordering and will order again.
Everything what I have ordered from Health Paradigm is best quality and many of the products now became staple in my daily health routine. I love love love the Organic Fire Cider Vinegar, which I add to green juice daily, I cant live without Doc Of Detox products, I love as well my Organic Liquid Silica (no taste, no smell like many other silica products available on the market), and I have just purchased Don Croft Zapper and I am looking forward to see the results. what I am also very much impressed with is great customer service. Well done Health Paradigm you are doing great job
Great products and service .
The delivery was very quick and the price was competitive. I would highly recommend.
Exceptional personalised customer service by the owner!
I was recommended this website by a friend. He advised of a few of the coronavirus products to purchase. Looking forward to trying them. The option to choose free shipping was confusing for me because the website asked me to either select £3 flat rate or free shipping, and obviously I was going to select free shipping. Only that part of the website needs amending. Otherwise all good.
Happy with the quality of this product though like any supplement it will take time to see results...Product arrived promptly and securely packaged...Great customer service. Would recomnend the retailer "Health Paradigm"
Great service. Jaina is very knowledgeable and helpful - a joy to talk to. Her guidance helped me to select the right product. They have a great range which is not available elsewhere.
Great service :) Bought an item that turned out to be out of stock, but they contacted me right away via email AND phone, and let me know when it would be in. It was back in stock quite fast and they shipped on a fast delivery service. Really friendly service. I'll be a returning customer :)
Very good range of Health Products at reasonable prices. Very courteous and helpful Customer Support.
Health Paradigm is rated 4.94 based on 67 reviews