Health Paradigm Reviews

Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
A very caring and personal service
Great service and great results.
Quick personal service
I'm very pleased I found Healthparadigm. Jaina has a deep passion for people's health and well-being! The product's are well researched. It was an absolute joy and pleasure speaking with Jaina. I would highly recommend this company.
Easy to order online and delivered as promised. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Great customer service and very knowledgeable on their products.
Ordered an item from Health Paradigm and order arrived shortly after.
As known we are intricately connected to Nature, and anything produced naturally by it, Heals, Strenmghtens and nourishes us, Seemingly, "Healthparadigm"Has dedicated their time in the interest of mankind by researhing and selecting products that is highly benificial to our health, Athletes and myself swears by them... V Williams
Good service and fast delivery
Health Paradigm have some great products and the service is first class. Jaina is incredibly helpful and knowledgable it is always a pleasure buying products from them.
After some research I chose to place my first order of iodine with Health Paradigm because of the very high standard products and research that goes into them
Great service, very helpful and excellent service when ordering goods.
Easy to order, great price and quick delivery
I am very pleased to have found Health Paradigm and to purchase high quality products which I believe Jaina has researched well . It is nice not to be bombarded with lots of products which have the potential to confuse . I like the simplicity and must add that the advice I received about how to address my combined health issues was extremely helpful and genuine . I will purchase again ,Thank you very much .....
Superbly efficient as a supplier of quality products.
Great company. Would buy again.
I absolutely love this shop and the products they sell. My latest acquisition was Carol Croft's Harmonic Protector pendant and I adore it, I just can't take it off. The customer service is brilliant, they're very knowledgeable and always answer to ask any questions. You can tell they do a lot of research to select the best products. 100% recommended!!
Friendly personal service. Happy.
Hi, I liked talking to Jaina yesterday, very knowledgable about the products ,I was interested in.Lewis Labs brewers yeast is such good quality
I have placed two orders with Health Paradigm and on each occasion the items have arrived quickly, and were exactly as advertised. Their price was very competitive. Their customer service and follow-up is excellent, and the customer feels important. They included some very helpful samples of some products they sell. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to all who wish to purchase their products.
Health Paradigm is rated 4.94 based on 67 reviews