Health Paradigm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Paradigm
Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.
Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
Great company. Would buy again.
I absolutely love this shop and the products they sell.
My latest acquisition was Carol Croft's Harmonic Protector pendant and I adore it, I just can't take it off.
The customer service is brilliant, they're very knowledgeable and always answer to ask any questions. You can tell they do a lot of research to select the best products.
100% recommended!!
Friendly personal service. Happy.
Hi, I liked talking to Jaina yesterday, very knowledgable about the products ,I was interested in.Lewis Labs brewers yeast is such good quality
I have placed two orders with Health Paradigm and on each occasion the items have arrived quickly, and were exactly as advertised. Their price was very competitive. Their customer service and follow-up is excellent, and the customer feels important. They included some very helpful samples of some products they sell. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to all who wish to purchase their products.
I was recommended Christopher products and felt extremely fortunate to have found Health Paradigm, the UK distributor for them.

Not only did I order the liver and gallbladder formula, LGF but Jaina the owner called me personally to inform me that a certain product was out of stock, she proceeded to ask a few questions about my reasons for taking the LGF and before I knew it she had advised on a very simple and easy to use cleansing protocol that encompasses the LGF and two other products that work hand in hand for my specific health condition to improve the overall outcome I was aiming for.

I am Truly grateful Jaina is so passionate about healthcare enough, to take the time to truly care about her customers health! 10/10 service! I shout her excellent customer care service from the rooftops! So glad I found you!
J Ferguson- Bucks
I like the product.
It’s amazing website
I think it’s the best
Great website with awesome products!
Jaina was so helpful with her knowledge and great advice.
Excellent Customer Service
V.good service
Very helpful and friendly service. Good customer support. It makes
such a difference to be able to speak to someone at the end of a
phone, who can answer any questions you might have concerning a
product.
Good selection of health supporting products which have been
tried and tested by the company!
Thanks Health Paradigm for having fantastic products and for being so lovely to deal with.
Happy with them
Jaina was very helpful and good at listening and advising me on what I needed for my health issues.
Fantastic customer service. Great product. Quick delivery. Thank you so much, second time ordering and will order again.
Everything what I have ordered from Health Paradigm is best quality and many of the products now became staple in my daily health routine. I love love love the Organic Fire Cider Vinegar, which I add to green juice daily, I cant live without Doc Of Detox products, I love as well my Organic Liquid Silica (no taste, no smell like many other silica products available on the market), and I have just purchased Don Croft Zapper and I am looking forward to see the results. what I am also very much impressed with is great customer service. Well done Health Paradigm you are doing great job
Great products and service .
The delivery was very quick and the price was competitive. I would highly recommend.
Exceptional personalised customer service by the owner!
Health Paradigm is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews