Health Paradigm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Paradigm
Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.
Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
I found all the healthier products that I was looking for in this unique store "health-paradigm",
the support team is really helpful, they give you enough time and provide a useful advice to use products and also help you find the suitable product for your case which I really appreciate !!!
Thanks again.
Wide variety of superior quality natural products. Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service. Have already recommended.
Great communication, went above and beyond when item I wanted was out of stock. Definitely recommend, you are in good hands!
Great customer service
Thank you so much.
Unbelievably happy to of stumbled across this lovely and caring company!
The ocean elixir contains seamoss which has really helped me with my ibs! Great products and fabulous service!
Dr Christopher’s Lower Bowel Formula (LBF)
I used this in conjunction with The Liver & Gallbladder Formula and found the two worked brilliantly together, supporting me to achieve much longer lasting improved health.

LBF does what it says on the tin! Trust me it clears out your bowels from years of putrid waste! I’ve done numerous detoxes, week long fasts including 2 colemas a day, removing yards of mucoud plaque & 9 liver & gallblader flushes, which were all ‘hard core’ and didn’t have long lasting effects.

Following Jaina’s advise allowed me to clear my liver & gallbladder of a build up of toxins, fats and gallstones whilst easily & effortlessly removing them and other ‘old debris’ out of my body.

I’ve being following this regime for 4-5 months, which is far cheaper than any of the detox retreats I’ve been on and the continuity of taking these deep cleansing supplements makes you mindful of what you’re eating, so it really supports a healthy lifestyle change of healthy foods alongside this wonderful simple detox protocol.
I can now tolerate fats & alcohol better than before without ill effect.
I cannot praise Jaina and her product range highly enough...Top service!
J Ferguson
Marlow, Bucks UK
Best source of trace minerals .
Will order again
A very caring and personal service
Great service and great results.
Quick personal service
I'm very pleased I found Healthparadigm.
Jaina has a deep passion for people's health and well-being!
The product's are well researched.
It was an absolute joy and pleasure speaking with Jaina.
I would highly recommend this company.
Easy to order online and delivered as promised. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Great customer service and very knowledgeable on their products.
Ordered an item from Health Paradigm and order arrived shortly after.
As known we are intricately connected to Nature, and anything produced naturally by it, Heals, Strenmghtens and nourishes us, Seemingly, "Healthparadigm"Has dedicated their time in the interest of mankind by researhing and selecting products that is highly benificial to our health, Athletes and myself swears by them...
V Williams
Good service and fast delivery
Health Paradigm have some great products and the service is first class. Jaina is incredibly helpful and knowledgable it is always a pleasure buying products from them.
After some research I chose to place my first order of iodine with Health Paradigm because of the very high standard products and research that goes into them
Great service, very helpful and excellent service when ordering goods.
Health Paradigm is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews