Health Paradigm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Health Paradigm
Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.
Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Everything what I have ordered from Health Paradigm is best quality and many of the products now became staple in my daily health routine. I love love love the Organic Fire Cider Vinegar, which I add to green juice daily, I cant live without Doc Of Detox products, I love as well my Organic Liquid Silica (no taste, no smell like many other silica products available on the market), and I have just purchased Don Croft Zapper and I am looking forward to see the results. what I am also very much impressed with is great customer service. Well done Health Paradigm you are doing great job
Great products and service .
The delivery was very quick and the price was competitive. I would highly recommend.
Exceptional personalised customer service by the owner!
I was recommended this website by a friend. He advised of a few of the coronavirus products to purchase. Looking forward to trying them. The option to choose free shipping was confusing for me because the website asked me to either select £3 flat rate or free shipping, and obviously I was going to select free shipping. Only that part of the website needs amending. Otherwise all good.
Happy with the quality of this product though like any supplement it will take time to see results...Product arrived promptly and securely packaged...Great customer service. Would recomnend the retailer "Health Paradigm"
Great service. Jaina is very knowledgeable and helpful - a joy to talk to.
Her guidance helped me to select the right product. They have a great range which is not available elsewhere.
Great service :)

Bought an item that turned out to be out of stock, but they contacted me right away via email AND phone, and let me know when it would be in.

It was back in stock quite fast and they shipped on a fast delivery service.

Really friendly service. I'll be a returning customer :)
Very good range of Health Products at reasonable prices.
Very courteous and helpful Customer Support.
Very good product,like i expected!
Thanks to Jaina at Health Paradigm for her recommendations, great service, and unique selection of products.
Health P went out of their way to get an order to me asap to the point of telephoning me. Couldn't ask for more.
Great company, great products and great service!
Always Great service with Health Paradigm. A definite go to supplier for me. Never let me down
I have received a very personalised service with the people at
Health Paradigm, they were very open about their own experiences and products that they use and why, which I very much appreciate.

The quality of product has been excellent, and has subsequently led to me ordering monthly.
Great communication, great price, would buy from them again - highly recommended!
Health Paradigm is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews