Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

476 St. Albans Road
Watford

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
Great service. Jaina is very knowledgeable and helpful - a joy to talk to. Her guidance helped me to select the right product. They have a great range which is not available elsewhere.
Great service :) Bought an item that turned out to be out of stock, but they contacted me right away via email AND phone, and let me know when it would be in. It was back in stock quite fast and they shipped on a fast delivery service. Really friendly service. I'll be a returning customer :)
Very good range of Health Products at reasonable prices. Very courteous and helpful Customer Support.
Very good product,like i expected!
Thanks to Jaina at Health Paradigm for her recommendations, great service, and unique selection of products.
Health P went out of their way to get an order to me asap to the point of telephoning me. Couldn't ask for more.
Great company, great products and great service!
Always Great service with Health Paradigm. A definite go to supplier for me. Never let me down
I have received a very personalised service with the people at Health Paradigm, they were very open about their own experiences and products that they use and why, which I very much appreciate. The quality of product has been excellent, and has subsequently led to me ordering monthly.
Great communication, great price, would buy from them again - highly recommended!
Health Paradigm is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews