Health Monthly Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Health Monthly

91 - 93 Great Union Road, St Helier, Jersey C.I. United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Health Monthly?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mary Cox

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Health Monthly in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I used to find Health Monthly very good but now every time I order from them it takes weeks for me to receive the order. Even though it said that the zeaxanthin capsules I ordered were in stock and I got a an email very quickly saying they had dispatched them, I have still not received them. My order was on the 2nd February, I might as well order directly from the USA if I keep having to wait weeks to receive my order."
"They promise dispatch within 24 hrs. One receives “Stage 2” Mail that says the item will be dispatched weeks later. This time the company is “unable to cancel the order”. Very poor costumer service!"
"DON'T USE THEM. They don't give you an order date and then when they do they say it may be delayed. They do however take your money. When I asked that the order could be cancelled (because the delivery date was too far away) they said that couldn't because the order has been 'fully despatched' that was on 17 Jan when the order wasn't going to be delivered until 31 Jan or perhaps 5 days later - they had taken the money on 14 Jan."
"Items ordered don't arrive. Poor customer service."
"Ordered an item that said uk delivery on 27 November, it is now 12th deccand they're saying I won't receive it till 18th December , really not happy. Called them when I finally got through they made excuses saying it was from the US.Peter jones"
"I have never received my item and what I have been hearing from this company was just "please be patient and wait". Customers cannot wait for ever, if your service is awful that is entirely your problem. I strongly believe that the item has never been sent, as I asked to track it down and nothing was done about it. AVOID IT FOR CERTAIN....."
"Previous orders have been fulfilled on time. Although, how difficult can it be? Current order arrived in separate parcels; the second half missing. All together now--don't tell me to be patient just send me my stuff!"
"Avoid at all costs. Don't even deserve 1 star. My order has still not arrived and they have said I need to wait at least another month before contacting them to say my order is late! It's a joke, said it had been shipped weeks ago so as far as I'm concerned it is either lost or the company is lying and it hasn't been sent out at all! Rubbish. Thieves."
"Orders take a very very long time to arrive so where they are sent from I have no idea but allow plenty of time for them to arrive"
"Waited almost 3 months for my order to arrive before requesting for refund. Unfortunately the refund wasn't complete as it didn't include the postage I was charged."
"Don't be fooled. This company are not on the UK mainland. They are based in Jersey. The very earliest you are going to receive your items is 2-3 weeks, despite what they might say. I ordered something on the 21st July 2017 from the UK. It is now 21st October 2017 and it has still not arrived. 3 months later. Here's the situation: his company advertises it's products whether it has them or not. They take payment and when they can't fulfill the order, it says, 'due to popularity.......we won't be back in stock for 3, 5, 8, 10 weeks, etc.' They still have your payment and are trying to source the product. This means they are earning money on your payment, which I am assuming is considerable for lots of orders. What they need to realise is, if they don't have a product, this means it is unavailable and they need to refund your payment IMMEDIATELY. Or better still, they show it as Out of Stock and don't allow you to order. This is what a professional company would do. They sent me a couple of messages via PayPal, which I didn't see, saying that it would be 4 weeks, then 8 weeks. This isn't acceptable, or ethical or professional. You don't have the product, you don't offer it and YOU CERTAINLY DON'T TAKE PAYMENT."
"Never try this company. I placed an order on 24th September 2017 and still waiting to receive the item ( 10th October 2017)."
Carolle
"They are based in Jersey and sell top quality health supplements at a very low price. I love their huge range of products and you always find what you need. Considering the prices they charge, the supplements are always top notch and I have never been dissatified, will be using them again."
"ordered in June not now due untill December!!! Ubiquinol QH-Absorb Size / Quantity 200mg, 60 Softgels 1566574"
"order number 1566574 ordered in June not now due until December !!! Ubiquinol QH-Absorb Size / Quantity 200mg, 60 Softgels An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE Review on Trustpilot and twitter My wife and I have spent over £1000 with this company!! NOT ANY MORE!!"
"i ordered one product that they said had to be shipped over from the USA because they didnt have it in stock in their european warehouse (very strange), if that was the case why didnt they tell me when i placed the order as their ETA for UK mainland is 3-7 days (btw it still hasnt arrived) and when i contacted the company all i got was some robot operator thing telling me that i should wait patiently. they dont give you a tracking number either, they just tell you it is dispatched and then thats it. nearly two weeks later and still no product. dont order from this company, they are very dishonest. also they claim to be based in jersey uk but they are actually in new jersey, yet there site is a uk site. steer clear"
"WOULD NOT RECOMMEND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND - SHOP ELSEWHERE. I purchased two items from this website. I received one item and tried to follow up the second item a number of times. You can never get through on the phone to this company. If you email you dont get a reply. I had an online chat with someone - seems to be the only way you can communicate with company. I was then informed after promoting that the item i ordered was out of stock. Why was i allowed to buy something that was out of stock? Why when this was known did no one bother to call me to let me know you would not receive your order because we dont have it in stock! POOR"
"SCAMMERS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! SCAMMERS!!!, I placed an order on Sunday the 30th of July 2017 at exactly 4:36am in the morning, once I paid it said estimated delivery date of well over 1 month 31st of August 2017, so I immediately cancelled by email again within seconds, this scammers do not have an option to cancel, so I immediately sent an email to cancel the product both by email and on their site contact form and via PayPal . So 4 days later they told me they can't cancel because they already dispatched which is a BIG LIE. the last email was on the 30th of July with a 'processing' so 4 days later after my email, they quickly sent me a dispatch notice on a medicine I cancelled on the 30th of July. If a person has a headache, you expect me to wait 1 month to receive it???. And then expect me to accept a product thats already cancelled. This company took my money despite telling them the product was not needed, till now no product and they've taken my money, now they sending me SOME BOGUS RETURN POLICY, for a product I don't even want. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMERS OF A COMPANY!!!!!, their phone lines doesn't work they just resend the same emails, THIEVES they are. **********STAY AWAY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE****************** !!!!! THIS COMPANY HAS FAKE REVIEWS ON TRUST PILOT, THEY DELETE AND BLOCK ALOT OF BAD REVIEWS AND LEAVE ONE OR TWO, I POSTED THIS AND INSTEAD OF REPLYING THEY BLOCKED IT AS WELL AS COUNTLESS OTHER REVIEWS I SAW AND THEN MOMENTS LATER GOT REPORTED AND BLOCKED."
"Approach with care. You could be sending money into the ether as I have, not receiving the products and meeting with a lack of interest that suggests sleeping on the job. Nobody picks up when you call. All busy apparently. My order was placed four weeks ago and I've been told to be patient as it's a problem with Royal Mail. All this for some vitamins........"
"I did not receive my item in the listed timescale, healthmonthly are refusing to send out a replacement or give me a refund"
Health Monthly is rated 1.33 based on 21 reviews