Health Monthly Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend Health Monthly

91 - 93 Great Union Road, St Helier, Jersey C.I. United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Health Monthly ?

James Topping
"they send half your things and say the other is out of stock , then they say its going to be 8 more weeks, got what I wanted from somewhere else"
"My friend ordered some pills for me around £10 worth and was dispatched on the 30 April 2018, and they still have not arrived after 10 days. When you complain they sent you a patronizing email, and when someone does reply they say wait till the 23 May and go to your local PO to checked to see if they are there. Yeah we have time to go miles to the local PO on a whim. 1-3 days they say when he ordered them dont waste your time with these go and walk to H&B and pay a bit extra"
Amanda Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"Not in the uk, as stated. I ordered for a quick delivery and like to support my countries economy. I am still waiting on an order 2 weeks later. For the sake of saving a few pennies, it is not worth the bother for a few items"
"I have found products are good and less expensive than most. There have been delays, but you are usually warned. When stuff was impounded by Customs a fresh lot were sent ASAP. When ingredients come from all over the world, some dely has to be expected. Also growing seasons must play a part. If there looks like a long delay I look on Amazon only to find the branded product I want is also out of stock! The variety of stock offered is phenominal. I would recommend."
"When I placed my order, I was informed that the item was out of stock and to expect up to 8 weeks for it to be dispatched. Three months later, and still out of stock, I cancelled the order and requested a full refund as my order had not been dispatched in the time specified and I did not want to wait any longer. They only issued a partial refund. There must be a law to protect customers from this kind of unethical practice."
"Good range of products and my order arrived in a few days, will use again."
"I had high expectations of HealthMonthly based on the reviews posted on TrustPilot but the service that I received was absolutely dreadful. I should have read the feedback on reviews.co.uk instead for a more accurate picture. I placed my order on 13th February and I was informed that it was despatched 1 to 2 days later. The anticipated arrival date was given as the 28th February, which I thought was strange given that they appear to be based in a small village called Pontllanfraith, South Wales. In reality its difficult to know where they are located as the telephone number is a Cardiff STD, the business is registered in the Channel Islands, and the company address is in Pontllanfraith, South Wales, with a trading name of Health Monthly, C/O Pack-It?? Their website is very misleading as it states " Dispatched within 24 hours - Monday to Friday" when you are placing the order but it very conveniently does not tell you when it will arrive until you have confirmed it. The shipment eventually arrived today, 1st March, some 17 days after I placed my order. I now know where they came from and why the shipment took so long as the envelope has a post mark of Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA!!! The question is why wasn't I informed that my order was coming from the USA and why didn't their customer services inform me of this when I contacted them to establish the whereabouts of the shipment. Instead they tried to fob me off with the following reply; "Thank you for your email, we are sorry to hear your items has not yet arrived.......... I can see that your order was dispatched within 1-2 working days as per our dispatch promise....... We would urge you to remain patient at this time and check with your local sorting office whether a ‘calling card’ has been left or not. Unfortunately, we have noticed these are not left in all cases even though items are awaiting collection......" What is particularly annoying is that they tried to blame the postal service for the delay when all along they knew that the shipment was coming from the USA. No matter how good their products are, or how competitive their prices, I will not be dealing with them again as their UK operation appears to be no more than a mailbox for an overseas operation. I don't mind buying from overseas but I do object to sellers who mislead and are not to be trusted."
"I used to find Health Monthly very good but now every time I order from them it takes weeks for me to receive the order. Even though it said that the zeaxanthin capsules I ordered were in stock and I got a an email very quickly saying they had dispatched them, I have still not received them. My order was on the 2nd February, I might as well order directly from the USA if I keep having to wait weeks to receive my order."
"They promise dispatch within 24 hrs. One receives “Stage 2” Mail that says the item will be dispatched weeks later. This time the company is “unable to cancel the order”. Very poor costumer service!"
"DON'T USE THEM. They don't give you an order date and then when they do they say it may be delayed. They do however take your money. When I asked that the order could be cancelled (because the delivery date was too far away) they said that couldn't because the order has been 'fully despatched' that was on 17 Jan when the order wasn't going to be delivered until 31 Jan or perhaps 5 days later - they had taken the money on 14 Jan."
"Items ordered don't arrive. Poor customer service."
"Ordered an item that said uk delivery on 27 November, it is now 12th deccand they're saying I won't receive it till 18th December , really not happy. Called them when I finally got through they made excuses saying it was from the US.Peter jones"
"I have never received my item and what I have been hearing from this company was just "please be patient and wait". Customers cannot wait for ever, if your service is awful that is entirely your problem. I strongly believe that the item has never been sent, as I asked to track it down and nothing was done about it. AVOID IT FOR CERTAIN....."
"Previous orders have been fulfilled on time. Although, how difficult can it be? Current order arrived in separate parcels; the second half missing. All together now--don't tell me to be patient just send me my stuff!"
"Avoid at all costs. Don't even deserve 1 star. My order has still not arrived and they have said I need to wait at least another month before contacting them to say my order is late! It's a joke, said it had been shipped weeks ago so as far as I'm concerned it is either lost or the company is lying and it hasn't been sent out at all! Rubbish. Thieves."
"Orders take a very very long time to arrive so where they are sent from I have no idea but allow plenty of time for them to arrive"
"Waited almost 3 months for my order to arrive before requesting for refund. Unfortunately the refund wasn't complete as it didn't include the postage I was charged."
"Don't be fooled. This company are not on the UK mainland. They are based in Jersey. The very earliest you are going to receive your items is 2-3 weeks, despite what they might say. I ordered something on the 21st July 2017 from the UK. It is now 21st October 2017 and it has still not arrived. 3 months later. Here's the situation: his company advertises it's products whether it has them or not. They take payment and when they can't fulfill the order, it says, 'due to popularity.......we won't be back in stock for 3, 5, 8, 10 weeks, etc.' They still have your payment and are trying to source the product. This means they are earning money on your payment, which I am assuming is considerable for lots of orders. What they need to realise is, if they don't have a product, this means it is unavailable and they need to refund your payment IMMEDIATELY. Or better still, they show it as Out of Stock and don't allow you to order. This is what a professional company would do. They sent me a couple of messages via PayPal, which I didn't see, saying that it would be 4 weeks, then 8 weeks. This isn't acceptable, or ethical or professional. You don't have the product, you don't offer it and YOU CERTAINLY DON'T TAKE PAYMENT."
"Never try this company. I placed an order on 24th September 2017 and still waiting to receive the item ( 10th October 2017)."
Carolle
"They are based in Jersey and sell top quality health supplements at a very low price. I love their huge range of products and you always find what you need. Considering the prices they charge, the supplements are always top notch and I have never been dissatified, will be using them again."
Health Monthly is rated 1.63 based on 27 reviews