headtorches365.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend headtorches365.co.uk

How would you rate headtorches365.co.uk ?

"Great site...clear...no nonsense...VERY prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted. Not the first time I have used HEADTORCHES365 (outdoors365)...never been disappointed. I had cause to complain about an issue with an earlier purchase & it was resolved very efficiently and without delay. No hesitation to recommend"
"Found them by accident, when I googled what I wanted I expected to be taken to one of the usual suspects like Amazon. Was refreshing to find a good alternative. The service was good, the delivery was good and the product was good. A really warranted 5 stars."
"Great service"
"Fantastic service very very happy with me purchasing definitely I will recommend you guis"
"Really easy to use and a quick service"
"Good build quality a little dissapointed with brightness could be brighter"
"Product arrived quickly. Customer service was helpful. The headtorch itself is a good, rather than great, as despite recharging it overnight, it gives just 3 hours of full light before needing to be recharged. I've had the headtorch for one week and already i'm noticiing the light life is diminishing."
"Very versatile, lightweight and compact."
"Fantastic product . That's why a bought anuther one . Verry powerful and bright . Good seller and customers service"
"I ordered a headtorch as a present, so I've not used it myself but it looked good and the recipient was very pleased with it. I experienced some delays with receiving my order, which was not the company's fault, but they dealt with it very quickly and professionally, to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend the company as they provided me with excellent customer service."
We have a full list of standard phone numbers on our contact us page here:

Sorry that you had an issue with finding our direct lines – I have refunded your telephone costs back to your payment method.

Thanks
"Great range at excellent prices. Very quick delivery."
"I was looking for a fenix headlight I seen a fenix hp 15 for £61 free postage at headtorch s 365 which I thought was a great price.i ordered one and it was delivered in a couple of days.i thought this service was excellent prompt and reliable. I most certainly will be using headtorch s 365 again"
"Online discount advertised on website was not acceptable at the checkout which was a bit of a con, but arrived in good time. Bought as a gift so no idea if it works or is any good. Ask me again after Christmas."
"Christmas gift - arrived promptly"
"The head torch is exactly as described. Works great."
"Delivered on time.and head torch very good."
"Very happy with product, quick delivery."
"Very bright and comfortable. Excellent for dark muddy walks with the dog as well as dark cycle rides. Arrived promptly. Thank you."
"Super fast delivery and competitive pricing can be found from this company. Only one comment and this would be to have a more comprehensive detailed description of the products. The head torch I purchased is good but not quite as I expected from the detail on the website."
"Prompt delivery"