Headstone Motoring Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Headstone Motoring Centre

How would you rate Headstone Motoring Centre?

Verified Buyer

Gary is the most honest and decent garage owner I have ever had the pleasure to meet and do business with. Recently he went above and beyond to help me with my car problem. He restored my faith in mechanics and garages, simply the best. Dave Galvin
P Anderson

Extremely helpful staff,knowledgeable,professional.
Dorrian
Verified Buyer

Customer service is of a level that surpasses other garages in the area.
Highly recommended.
Bob D
Verified Buyer

I recently 'discovered' the Headstone motoring centre after living in Harrow for many years - shame it took me so long to find them!
I like the way they do business - friendly and straightforward - what you see is what you get, and that includes good value for money.
I have no hesitation in recommending this motoring centre.
J Todd
Verified Buyer

Friendly, professional and trustworthy. Everything I want from a garage. Gary is always welcoming and keeps me informed of jobs that need doing during a service and mot. Fairly priced. I will never go to any other garage.
Jim Franklin
Verified Reviewer

I have been taking my cars to HMC for MOT's and repairs which are beyond my skillset for at least 25 years. Finding a trustworthy garage is like finding a needle in a haystack, HMC is a very fine needle. The service here has always been friendly, efficient, courteous, and in their modern premises clean and remarkably tidy for a busy garage. Gary (the boss) will always make you welcome, never talks down to you, and will give you options and advice as required to get your car fixed properly, quickly and economically, what more could you ask for. Having been a car owner for over 40 years it is a relief as I get older that HMC is so close to where I live, don't just take my word for it, give Gary and his team your car and find out for yourself how good they are!
J Saminaden
Verified Buyer

always very obliging, polite and helpful. Kept informed of progress or problems. Trustworthy and reliable at a reasonable cost. Very helpful with reminders for MOT,s etc. Will continue to use.
Verified Buyer

Friendly reception. The garage actually looks clean and the office as well. I have had bodywork and a service done here and everything was done with a common sense approach for my two old cars and was finished on time and for a reasonable charge. Very convenient for public transport and an 1800 last pick up means there is time to get there after work. Highly recommend.
Marilyn Goodwin
Verified Buyer

Very trustworthy garage. Good price, always on time and keeps us informed of work needed. We have three vehicles that Gary looks after and we have always been impressed with his work. The only garage I trust.
Antonio Silvestro
Verified Buyer

A few months ago My Alfa Giulietta developed issues and when started became a Xmas tree; then no air con, battery became flat constantly etc.; I knew this was not going to be cheap however I did not want to get ripped off; went to a close by garage who came back with £1500 + vat; they have to change the whole ABS unit; no way...I took time to choose a garage I could trust and put my best bet on Headstone garage. From the time I entered the garage I could see that Gary and his staff knew what to do; I was told that they will try to find out any possible fault and keep me updated regularly. I patiently waited and finally Gary came back with the good news, never pressurizing me onto spending too much on what I did not needed and was as honest as you can be. He did not buy a new abs pump, as I did not need it, Gary just arrange it to be fixed as my car is not too old. When I received my Giulietta, I felt like my wife gave birth....so happy and relieved and I am now enjoying again my dear car after so many issues and worries. I can honestly reccomend Headstone motoring Centre and I will surely return for MOT and services. Antonio
Don

Gary Owner,passionate excellent customer care
Very honest Providing a great service to the community Brilliant mechanical skills Great team quality focused
Ali
Verified Buyer

The place is a rarity in this world. Gary, the manager of this business is someone that you can trust to be honest, reliable and fair. I have used this place for about 10 years and I am glad that I found them. It takes away the worries of needing an honest garage to deal with your car.

Highly recommended.
Gianpaolo
Verified Reviewer

My first time as a customer at Headstone Motoring Centre and the experience was extremely good. I felt I was given a very informative one-to-one tailored service.
A very professional, honest and transparent garage centre, friendly and dedicated to set high standards.
Thank you very much, until next time.
Gianpaolo
Deborah
Verified Reviewer

All our family cars go to Headstone Motoring - I trust them to be honest with the work that needs doing and they never do work unnecessarily.
PATRICK GRIFFIN
Verified Reviewer

When you leave your car with this centre you can relax knowing it is in honest and reliable hands - I have done so for years and never been disappointed
Vic Williams
Verified Reviewer

First-class organisation, friendly, obliging and do an expert job at reasonable prices. Heartily recommended.
Tony Wright
Verified Buyer

I have been using them for 7 years and have always been happy with the work done. Gary and his team are always helpful, reliable and trustworthy.
Michele Parkes
Verified Reviewer

I have been a client of Headstone Motoring Centre for some years. The always do a great job, friend and so helpfully, If I have any concerns over my car I can just phone and they will sort out and put mind at rest. They always go thought the invoice of what they have done and cannot fault the service at all they always give a 110%
Danielle Branch
Verified Reviewer

I have been going Headstone Motoring Centre since around 2003. I have NEVER been disappointed. My car is always well cared for, very high standard of workmanship. They are honest and invariably helpful. They particularly helped me when I became disabled. Cannot recommend them more highly
Gajen Gajendra
Verified Buyer

I discovered them about 3 months back, recommended by a neighbour in North Harrow. I have been reticent on taking my Lexus to anyone other than the main dealers. But HMC proved me wrong !
They did a remarkable job on my car and I whole heartedly recommend them to all those folks live in a delusionary world of dealership maintenance!
Thank you Garry and the team for a wonderful job done !!
Headstone Motoring Centre is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews