HBO Store EU Reviews

Lucia Cesaretti
"IT'S VERY GOOD!"
Matteo Zollino
Verified Buyer
"Very good T-shirt, comfortable, well sized and...HEAR ME ROAR!"
Rob Davids
Verified Buyer
"The shirt that we bought was sended to the wrong address. I had to take quite some action to get the shirt. But the support was good and the shirt itself is of a good quality."
"Fantastic! A perfect gift for a Tyrion's fan"
Ricardo Ferrás
Verified Buyer
"Until now, to be honest, HBO Store Eu doesn´t make me happy at all. When i purchase my itens a was expecting more, for ex: i have bought a t-shirt, ok it´s a t-shirt but it´s warm and when it come´s to this, everyone uses in summer season, conclusion: it´s unconfurtable. I only buy clothes i´m not a regular client. That´s what i think."
"The product is good manufactured; well packaged enough to guarantee the shipment. On the other side, I had some doubts about shipment and delivery terms that were quickly and efficiently solved by a very good customer service."
Verónica Cerdá Ramón
Verified Buyer
"Perfect condition. Very fast delivery."
"Nice t shirt! Good quality. I will buy again. Size L is smaller than usual."
Rasmus Winther Brodersen
Verified Buyer
"Great store, Quick delivery. Bought Game of Thrones T-shirt. Would prefer that instead of 10 different versions of The same T-shirt, that The vendor had picked some of The really memorable quotes that really define The characters, like Tyrion: "it's bigger than you think" or Cersei: "The lion doesn't care what the sheep think" or Ned Stark: "The man who passes the sentence must swing The sword". I'm sure All fans have their own favourites :) RWB"
Gabriel Bolin
Verified Buyer
"I bought a glass from hbo and it diden't look like thr picture just slightly better."
"Unique and beautiful products, great platform, fast delivery. I hope there will be more Greyjoy t-shirt designs in the shop too.. :)"
Michael Beehan
Verified Buyer
"Broken box on arrival but eggs intact so will try to hatch soon."
Sean Mucha
Verified Buyer
"It was the wrong edition. Ik didn't want the skirmish edition. So haven't played it yet. Still brand new."
"The product was in very bad quality. The westworld branding on the mug was already heavily dented when it arrived. I think it was cheaply produced in very bad quality. At least HBO customer service reacted and refunded me."
André Neuhaus
Verified Buyer
"Great choice, prices OK and quick delivery."
"Love the shot glass."