Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar
customer service
Read Hawkin\'s Bazaar Reviews

About Hawkin's Bazaar:

Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Never recieved order emailed them and was told it had been canceled despite not getting any email notification about this or refund. Toke many emails to establish what was happening with my refund customer service wasn't great
A great website, the item arrived early and was in good condition.
Excellent product easy to order and delivered promptly
Fantastic selection of fun gifts. Lots of stocking fillers and toys. Good quality quick delivery.
Great quality items and quick delivery.
I bought this puzzle for our Autistic grandson who is ten years old. He lives in the USA and the the puzzle is on the way to him, in time for Christmas. We hope very much that this ingenious idea will be fun for him while helping at the same time.
delivery was as it’s said it would be and was on time , item was just what I was expecting good quality at a good price ....
I accidentally ordered to the wrong address so the item was returned to sender. But I emailed the company and they resent it using a next day service so I got it in time for Christmas!
Brilliant perfect for my boys πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ€Άβ›„οΈ
good reliable store, with some interesting products
Love the pre filled stockings they are well worth the money and saves me hunting for stocking fillers every year
Efficient service
Great place for gifts for any occasion. Quickly delivered.
Excellent product and delivered quickly. Highly Recommend.
I thought I would get harry potter it was a bit disappointing
Easily found the product I wanted , it was delivered well packaged and in good time . 5* service throughout
The kaleidoscope I perchased for just under £5 is very poor value for money.
Great selection and fast delivery, just what I wanted
Nice to see Toby making a successful business. John Roffey Ex Orion.
I love the pre-filled stockings, saves money and time. They are brilliant, I buy them for my 3 children and my wife and they are never disappointed. We play the games etc in the evening with the whole family. Not a gift is forgotten about. Same again next year!!!!!!
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.52 based on 1,008 reviews