Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar
customer service
Read Hawkin\'s Bazaar Reviews

About Hawkin's Bazaar:

Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I needed some assistance with the VN12 rc Helicopter that I had bought my brother for Christmas so I contacted the Hawkins Bazaar help email and Anthony went out of his way to help me. He was prompt, polite and friendly and a credit to the company. I recommend the help service to anyone needing assistance or information for Hawkins Bazaar products.
Item arrived very soon after ordering
Good quality and revived rather swiftly.
Hi hi hi hi
Order Never arrived in the time stated, not great.
Good service and excellent delivery. I have already recommended your website.
Really fast delivery, informative leaflet sent for free with purchase. The drone was well packaged and the instruction manual was easy to follow. Will buy from Hawkin’s Bazaar again.
Recently ordered online a gift for Christmas. Unfortunately the wrong item was sent (same box for potentially 4 trucks). Liaised with customer services and our item was now out of stock. Managed to track down one at our local store where we was able to swap under the circumstances. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Delivery took a little longer than expected. I purchased a pre filled stocking as I have done for the last 2 years I found this year to be disappointing in the selection of gifts that came in it .
Have ordered the stockings for the last few years, my kids have never been disappointed by the contents, quick delivery, will continue to use Hawkins
Good prices & quick delivery. Brilliant little candle for a secret santa gift.
very good service
Items arrived fast, was an issue with one of items but very promptly replaced. Excellent customer service!
I ordered 2 Christmas gifts and I’m more than happy with them. Great sale prices too.
Brilliant service well done!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Great value for money, quick delivery 10/10
Where is my order? Still waiting no answer? Best regards Edwin
Quality and quick delivery
Really competitive prices and fast delivery, even at Christmas.
Great products fast delivery.... What more can you ask for. ๐Ÿ˜Š