Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Gavin
Gavin
"Hi Brought this drone a few weeks ago, I have to say its a really good starter drone. flys really well. range is about 50m it can flip 4 ways and has 3 speeds. would recommend flying in speed 1 until your use to it and if slight wind turn to speed 3 but only when confident. the camera is ok but only 2mp and seems to be zoomed it so you need to be quite far away. also NOTE you will need a 3rd party video player as it records in AVI (windows does not support this format any more) I decided to add my stamp on the drone as you can see I gave it a new lick of paint to make it stand out. the drone comes apart really easy to replace any parts. I am looking forward to putting my mark on a Hawkins helicopter next, if my wife lets me buy another toy."
JENNIFER R
"A few days before Christmas I still hadn’t got my kids Christmas stockings. I went online and found Hawkin’s bazaar , they had stockings for my 3 , 11 and 14 year old . The stockings were perfect for my daughters and son and I will be getting them every year. Delivery was very fast as well . Definitely deserve a 5 out of 5"
"Friendly staff and some great products"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"Fast delivery and excellent quality"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Had to return item to store was so impressed with how the young lady handled our promblem she was a credit to your store and made us feel so good about the service will definitely shop here again will done"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"As always perfect service from a great company I have used for years"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Great experience from start to finish, will definitely be ordering again!"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"An excellent and reliable supplier. Quick service provided. Def recommend"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Have used several times by ordering online, good prices, lovely products and quick delivery- thank you 😊"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Great customer service and fast delivery"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Fantastic service from browsing to delivery. High quality items, thoughtfully packaged and at such a great price."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Good service and fast shipping"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Item hasn't arrived yet, but the website was easy to use and checkout was simple too."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Great service. The item came quickly and was as described by seller Very happy"
"Easy to use"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Easy order process, good communication, fast delivery. Happy with transaction from start tip finish."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"I would like to write a review but as yet have not received the items I bought !!!!"
"Great customer service and delivery was quick"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Fabulous service and great items"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"A very comfortable mattress, excellent value for money. A quick and prompt delivery. Thankyou"
"Very easy to use website and quick delivery"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Great service, would highly recommend, will definitely use again."
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.53 based on 730 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access