Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy

"Delivery within 5 working days? They hadn't even despatched it after 6 days, but still have the audacity to charge £2.75 for delivery! Hawkin's Bazaar have wasted my time. There are many other places to buy the stuff they sell, so there is no reason to shop with them."
"What can I say brilliant service from start to finish well done will definitely be coming back for more 👌😊"
"Great customer service and good items too."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with regards to your recent purchase from us. We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review. We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"Preston Store, Staff were friendly, happy & helpful, had my arms full of bags while trying to hold some Harry Potter things & a lady staff member came over & asked if she could take them from me to put them at the till while I looked around, really appreciated it as unfortunately staff are not always as friendly & helpful as they are in this shop, thanks guys 😁"
"Very worthy !!"
"Don't bother buying the male/female pre-packed stockings, the 'normal'/non-themed one is still full of star wars items and one of the presents came broken, no way worth £50. What grown female wants laces that look like a strawberry? Or iron-on woodland animals? Female socks only up to a size 7 so too small. Had to bin most items (as didn't know anyone wanting star wars) and buy other fillers elsewhere, shocking. Delivery is quick though!"
"Purchased a x25 pro drone in Black Friday sale as a present, to find out they had risen thier prices to £125, more than £55 than other shops for the same goods. I thought I was getting a genuinely Black Friday bargains with 20% off. Shops should be fined for doing this, I won’t use them again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we will certainly take your comments on board and we are sincerely sorry this lead to a one star review of our company, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact our support team on help@hawkin.com
"Item as described. Fast delivery. Postage charged"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"affordable pricing and quick delivery."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"Pleased with the service. Quick delivery and good quality items. However I wasn’t so happy with my pre filled stockings this year. Some items were in last years stocking and some for a younger child in the boys stocking."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"Great stuff perfect for stocking fillers and fun"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"good items fast delievery very happy"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"I went to Hawkins in Norwich last Thursday and left feeling angry. There was a really nice chap called Aaron driving this car up and down the window, he was very helpful. Then there was this guy at the till playing some video game, when I went to buy my stuff from him he sighed and was annoyed he had to serve us (me and my wife) he was just rude for the whole interaction. Such a shame as Aaron was so nice (I think the other guys name was Chris but I’m not sure)"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we will certainly take your comments on board and liaise with the store accordingly.
We are sincerely sorry we were unable meet your expectations on this occasion, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact our support team directly on help@hawkin.com
"fast delivery and quality product. Some weird and wonderful stuff as well as he norm. Lots of choice for all budgets."
Thank you for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"Speedy delivery, excellent service. Will definitely be shopping online here again."
"First class service from Hawkin's Bazar. Rapid delivery, well packaged."
"Item never arrived. Received refund without any explanation. Won't be ordering from you again."
I'm really sorry see you’ve left us a one star review, if you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact our customer support team on help@hawkin.com.
Kind Regards,
Hawkin's Bazaar.
"I first used Hawkins Bazaar to buy amazing surprise stocking fillers for my sons almost 30 years ago. My most recent purchase was 3 ready filled stockings for my grandchildren!! You are part of our family tradition - with many years of silly and surprising birthday and Xmas gifts to your credit. Thanks a million. X"
"Would definitely recommend"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us a positive review.
"Love this shop brilliant online service too."
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.51 based on 448 reviews