Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

P H
Verified Reviewer

PH here again,

I contacted Hawkins re my problems with the kit. they could not replace it with the same so made an immediate refund, could not ask for better service. The measure of a company is how it deals with problems 10/10. Full apology and no hassle. Thank you.

I have ordered another/different kit instead from Hawkins as impressed with how they dealt with this.

Worth a second try
P H
Verified Reviewer

Box so badly damaged unable to give as present as planed. didn't realise the goods were seconds or damaged stock or would not have purchased.
Paints, glue and brushes missing that are supposed to be included - according to the box info.

Damage difficult to tell from pic's but one side of lid all bent/creased and not sealed when it arrived and unpacked from outer box.
Lynne E
Verified Buyer

We buy from Hawkins repeatedly to get stocking fillers and alternatives to Christmas cracker fillings for children who are now grown up. The gadgets and toys are fun, last quite long enough, and keep children of all ages entertained! Especially note worthy are the gruesome items like the snot snorting (and slurping back up) monster, slimy slug and the darth vader light-up key ring. Excellent for demonstrating the British sense of humour when sent to family living abroad! A counter-blast to too much stylish hygge.
Ms J
Verified Buyer

Online purchase delivered promptly. Christmas train was easy to put together and looks great under the tree
Jan H

Efficient straight forward service
Annette B
Verified Buyer

The staff were very helpful when I had to change the item I ordrered on line due to a duplication of the gift I had bought. My experience overall was excellent and I would certainly recommend Hawkin's Bazaar.
Callum W
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much. The customer service was brilliant! Would definitely shop here again and will be making sure friends do the same.
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
Yvonne J
Verified Buyer

The choice of items and the excellent service
Linda J
Verified Buyer

H B provided just the item I was looking for.
Glenda W
Verified Buyer

Good shopping experience and fast delivery.
Susan H
Verified Buyer

If you want the ultimate, extremely funny gift, then head to Hawkins Bazaar! I can't wait to see their faces when they open their Christmas presents! I'm sure they'll all find them hilarious and I want everyone to have a happy Christmas with lots of laughter! GO HAWKIN'S BAZAAR GO !!!!
Cliff D
Verified Buyer

Some of the items in my order were of disappointing quality, but I was given an immediate refund without being asked to return the goods.
Melissa R
Verified Buyer

The filled party bags were a hit with the party guests, convenient and great value for us!
Sandra P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Would definitely recommend Hawkin's Bazaar!
Oonagh D
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with my order and at how quickly I received it through the post
Paul E
Verified Buyer

The website and products were excellent. Unfortunately, the delivery company was extremely poor, they left my parcel outside the front door in plain sight of everyone walking past. It was delivered at midday, I didn't get home until 6pm. It was an expensive scalextric set which could easily have been taken.
Thank you for providing us with your comments, we will investigate this further with our courier as all of our orders require a signature or should be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Lucy M
Verified Buyer

Always like looking at the fun and unusual toys on offer. Very good service, items well packed and arrived in perfect condition.
Michael N
Verified Buyer

Great response from Hanna at help@hawkin.com. Faulty RC XL Monster Truck replaced immediately on notification, without question and sent out by express delivery. Great customer service.
Danielle L
Verified Buyer

I buy these every year. I love the fact its all different and so apt for the ages stated. Just wish someone would buy me one!
Isobel S
Verified Buyer

Great website for a start. Fantastic choice of gifts. I thought the filled christmas stockings were great value, smashing wee gifts. Delivered really quick. Great all rounder!
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.46 based on 261 reviews