Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

How would you rate Hawkin's Bazaar ?

"Bought something from them which was sadly missing an item. However was moving house so didn’t check until a week or later (my fault entirely). Gave a customer service a message through Facebook and they were amazing and sent me a replacement. Couldn’t be happier with the service!"
Thank you for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"Friendly service and atmosphere"
"Was delivered on time and was in good nick"
"Liked the selection of toys, many traditional."
"Good quality and excellent delivery"
"Five star service."
"A £80 Truck I bought was broke had to send numberous emails before anyone responded. I was told I was getting a refund. I still have had no email to confirm refund."
"the toys were brilliant and delivery was on time"
"I spoke to Vicky the manager found her to be Very helpful as are all the staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Great shop a please to shop there. Five star."
"My daughters much loved squishy dinosaur deflated. We do not have a store where I live and there were none available online. I contacted customer services and explained the problem that it had to be the same toy. What an amazing surprise...a free squishy in the post! One delighted little girl. Thank you so much. I look forward to being able to shop with you again soon,"
"Great value for money! Always happy with my orders! Would recommend!"
"Great service!"
Elizabeth W
Verified Buyer
"I got everything I wanted, very good standard. My two orders came on time."
Elizabeth P
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, fab item, fab value ."
Matt C
"The demo of the drone I bought in Bristol sold it for me so I'd like to thank the lady who backflipped the drone in-store. Made my purchase."
"Always great products and fast delivery"
"Good range of products that were perfect for party bags and great prices (mostly bought in the sale). Fast delivery and well packaged. Happy customer"
"pocket money gifts to give to great grandchildren, sometimes quirky not seen elsewhere"
"I was able to purchase several small items in their recent sale. This included small cars, 2 different types of 'dress up' bracelets, some plastic dinosaurs, cute small windup toys & face tattoos. These were for a range of children from 18 months - 9 years. They all loved everything. Shopping here you can find the unexpected at very reasonable prices. Go ahead & try it, you won't be disappointed."
"Bought a good selection of Children's small toys at a really good price, delivery was quick and payment was really easy, will definitely use again"
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.49 based on 301 reviews