Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

How would you rate Hawkin's Bazaar?

Elizabeth W
Verified Buyer
"I got everything I wanted, very good standard. My two orders came on time."
Elizabeth P
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, fab item, fab value ."
Matt C
"The demo of the drone I bought in Bristol sold it for me so I'd like to thank the lady who backflipped the drone in-store. Made my purchase."
"Always great products and fast delivery"
"Good range of products that were perfect for party bags and great prices (mostly bought in the sale). Fast delivery and well packaged. Happy customer"
"pocket money gifts to give to great grandchildren, sometimes quirky not seen elsewhere"
"I was able to purchase several small items in their recent sale. This included small cars, 2 different types of 'dress up' bracelets, some plastic dinosaurs, cute small windup toys & face tattoos. These were for a range of children from 18 months - 9 years. They all loved everything. Shopping here you can find the unexpected at very reasonable prices. Go ahead & try it, you won't be disappointed."
"Bought a good selection of Children's small toys at a really good price, delivery was quick and payment was really easy, will definitely use again"
"I’ve all ways found your service fast and efficient and the model die cast car kits are outstanding."
Catherine A
Verified Buyer
"A great service and swift arrival of product."
"Lots of products to choose from and although there was a hiccup with the order, the customer service was brilliant and everything was sorted really quickly."
"they went above and beyond what was requested, very happy"
"Time for new games and toys, and 75% discount should mean 75%"
Christine W
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and collect"
"I have made 3 orders from this company for my daughters birthday goodie bags. And the quolity of the products for the price u have paid are fab. Just have to keep popping back to see what new products are in the sale."
"Order number: 100293191 I received an email on 19th March advising the items ordered had arrived in store and were available for collection for the next 10 days. I’ve just been to the store to collect the package to be told the items had been put back in stock due to non-collection."
I'm really sorry to read your comments about your Click and Collect order.
Our Customer Support Manager is currently reviewing this for you and should be in contact with you shortly.
"All items reasonably priced & delivered safely."
"Great value toys as my daughter has autism so there sensory toys are fab"
"Prompt delivery of all the items I had ordered. Full marks."
"I purchased a variety of items for my granddaughter.They were delivered quickly and she loved them all."
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.49 based on 289 reviews