Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

How would you rate Hawkin's Bazaar ?

"The clock broke after a week and there was no shop open to return it as the shop was pop up. The customer service I spoke to told me it was "unfortunate" cheap crap made in china"
"Excellent! Fast, free delivery. Order great value."
Thank you for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"I have dealt with you guys a couple of times now. On both occasions I have had excellent and rapid action. Once again many thanks for your help. I am recomending you to my mates. Best Regards, Derrick W."
"Fast delivery, great package"
"I have had some lovely presents for the children & have always been satisfied."
"Spot on very well packaged no damage to the figure. Great purchase"
"I have brought many collectables over the years from Hawkins Bazaar and every time they have been in perfect condition every single time. I will definitely carry on buying from here."
"GOOD DEAL VERY PLEASED."
"Needed to contact hawkins about my order did it by email and gad a response se almost immediately. Excellent customer service. The product was delivered promptly and I was advised of time and day with a 2 hour slot so amazing . Will use hawkins bazaar again."
"Bought a drone for my son which had a fault - reported it to the company who resolved it immediately."
"Quality toys"
"Easy to order online. Kept up to date with delivery. Parcel arrived on time . Great all round service ."
"Excellent service online and super fast delivery. Brilliant. Thanks."
"My wife bought me a recon observation drone for my birthday which was my first ever drone.After reading the instructions and setting the drone and the controller up we had take off about thirty seconds later I managed my first flip great I thought ! Next second the drone started to go higher and higher I had no control after that it seemed to have a mind of its own my friend took a photo as it dissappear never to be seen again ."
"I was greeted in a friendly manner, staff were very helpful. Shop looked clean, tidy and shelves were full. I'm happy with items I brought and would happily shop again in the Norwich store."
"Brilliant customer service from Sarah and staff."
"The customer service I received was amazing, the manager went above and beyond in helping me search the perfect present... Would definitely visit the store again... Well done!!"
"We recently purchased a Drone from the store, we then had a small issue with it. Mark the store Manager was very helpful, sorted the problem. In my opinion offering first class customer service which you so rarely get these days. Thank you."
"Would definitely recommend Hawkins Bazaar. Amazing customer service."
"First order made with this on line shopping company, nice quality clothing bought and decently priced. sizes are as requested and fit nicely. Delivery was as promised, next day and packaged well. Will be using site again when next shopping."
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.49 based on 340 reviews