Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

How would you rate Hawkin's Bazaar?

"excellent customer service"
"great products"
"great value & good stocking fillers for Christmas! super fast delivery & well packed"
"Hawkin's have been brilliant. My mum bought me a birthday present from one of there shops and it wasn't really my kind of thing :D. I emailed Hawkin's and there offered me a voucher as a replacement, even though the return date had passed. They were great to speak to and very helpful, cheers guys"
""Great products and service""
"PH here again, I contacted Hawkins re my problems with the kit. they could not replace it with the same so made an immediate refund, could not ask for better service. The measure of a company is how it deals with problems 10/10. Full apology and no hassle. Thank you. I have ordered another/different kit instead from Hawkins as impressed with how they dealt with this. Worth a second try"
"Box so badly damaged unable to give as present as planed. didn't realise the goods were seconds or damaged stock or would not have purchased. Paints, glue and brushes missing that are supposed to be included - according to the box info. Damage difficult to tell from pic's but one side of lid all bent/creased and not sealed when it arrived and unpacked from outer box."
"We buy from Hawkins repeatedly to get stocking fillers and alternatives to Christmas cracker fillings for children who are now grown up. The gadgets and toys are fun, last quite long enough, and keep children of all ages entertained! Especially note worthy are the gruesome items like the snot snorting (and slurping back up) monster, slimy slug and the darth vader light-up key ring. Excellent for demonstrating the British sense of humour when sent to family living abroad! A counter-blast to too much stylish hygge."
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Online purchase delivered promptly. Christmas train was easy to put together and looks great under the tree"
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Efficient straight forward service"
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it!
"The staff were very helpful when I had to change the item I ordrered on line due to a duplication of the gift I had bought. My experience overall was excellent and I would certainly recommend Hawkin's Bazaar."
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it!
"Thank you so much. The customer service was brilliant! Would definitely shop here again and will be making sure friends do the same."
Thank you so much for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"The choice of items and the excellent service"
"H B provided just the item I was looking for."
"Good shopping experience and fast delivery."
"If you want the ultimate, extremely funny gift, then head to Hawkins Bazaar! I can't wait to see their faces when they open their Christmas presents! I'm sure they'll all find them hilarious and I want everyone to have a happy Christmas with lots of laughter! GO HAWKIN'S BAZAAR GO !!!!"
"Some of the items in my order were of disappointing quality, but I was given an immediate refund without being asked to return the goods."
"The filled party bags were a hit with the party guests, convenient and great value for us!"
"Excellent service. Would definitely recommend Hawkin's Bazaar!"
"I was very pleased with my order and at how quickly I received it through the post Thank you very much"
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.49 based on 266 reviews