Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

How would you rate Hawkin's Bazaar ?

"I was greeted in a friendly manner, staff were very helpful. Shop looked clean, tidy and shelves were full. I'm happy with items I brought and would happily shop again in the Norwich store."
Thank you for leaving us feedback, we really appreciate it! We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"Brilliant customer service from Sarah and staff."
"The customer service I received was amazing, the manager went above and beyond in helping me search the perfect present... Would definitely visit the store again... Well done!!"
"We recently purchased a Drone from the store, we then had a small issue with it. Mark the store Manager was very helpful, sorted the problem. In my opinion offering first class customer service which you so rarely get these days. Thank you."
"Would definitely recommend Hawkins Bazaar. Amazing customer service."
"First order made with this on line shopping company, nice quality clothing bought and decently priced. sizes are as requested and fit nicely. Delivery was as promised, next day and packaged well. Will be using site again when next shopping."
"Really friendly and comforting environment."
"Ordered some squishies for my niece and nephew. Product as ordered, slightly pricey, but they are the same in any other toy shop, just the toy of the moment. Excellent service. Ordered via click and collect, arrived the following morning. Went to collect and no fuss. Box behind the counter. Will definitely use again"
"Went into the Taunton branch of Hawkins Bazaar today with my 13 year old son and my daughter. We were told off as my son stuck his finger into what he thought was a finger trap and there was a very small sign up saying this is not a finger trap but the item was not in any wrapping as if it were placed for trying it out. The young lady sales assistant came around and was extremely rude to us and proceeded to follow us around the store as if we were criminals. I then noticed a security gaurd who also followed us around making us feel very uncomfortable so we left without buying anything. I think this behaviour was very upsetting and has put me off ever going into this store again. Thanks for the awful experience TAUNTON!!!!"
"I have had to speak to a few of the customer service advisors and I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with my constant requests. You have all been fantastic. My mum wanted to buy so many specific colours of the 'keepy-uppy' balls for some children at work and despite not being able to order a specific colour through the website you have been fantastic in communicating with me to getting these ordered. Thank you so much, we have both really appreciated it!!"
"i was away and saw this item asked the ladies were hey got it they told me this site its a photo booth well i brought one had so much fun taking photos loved it great for hen and cock nights"
"Tracked items arrived promptly and loved by the recipients"
"Very easy to use and delivered exactly how it was described. Overall a very good experience."
"Excellent service. Bargain price. Quick delivery. Would recommend."
"Item arrive quickly; packaged well. Thank you."
"Great range of products, good prices and offers ,and quick delivery"
"They have excellent customer serivice and warm and frendily environment that helped me choose the drone for me and really frendily and helpful staff. Highly recommended for a vist."
"2 great products at a competitive price and delivered promptly."
"Reliable and fast service. VFM products Many thanks"
"I have used Hawkins Bazaar for many years buying presents for my 4 grandchildren. Homemade advent calendars were a great favourite and the great variety of tiny pocket money toys are always a great attraction. Delivery system very good"
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.49 based on 326 reviews