Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar

About Hawkin's Bazaar: Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
JENNIFER R
"A few days before Christmas I still hadn’t got my kids Christmas stockings. I went online and found Hawkin’s bazaar , they had stockings for my 3 , 11 and 14 year old . The stockings were perfect for my daughters and son and I will be getting them every year. Delivery was very fast as well . Definitely deserve a 5 out of 5"
Terence J
"Very quick delivery and first class customer service and products."
"Goods were delivered intact despite being packed in a very large box with over 100 plastic pillows which were not protecting the goods at all as they were placed on top! Totally unnecessary and waste of packaging."
"I brought a pre filled stocking for my 3 year old daughter & a Harry Potter mug for her key worker. The website is Easy to use, we had next day delivery, both products were good value for money & both recipients were very pleased. I will definitely be using Hawkin’s Bazaar again."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
We take pride in serving our customers and positive feedback like yours means so much to us.
"The second year we have ordered. We love orderinf from you guys makes stocking fillers fun. But a little dissapointed as 1 mug was broken :(."
"I always purchase stocking fillers and other christmas gifts from Hawkins, range is fantastic and delivery always on time"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Very pleased with everything I've ever bought"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Excellent pre filled Christmas stockings! Great variety, quality and price. Repeat customers both recieved joyously as gifts, and sent to others for the last few years. Excellent response time to emails when I've had a couple of queries."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Bought some fab stocking fillers for my son."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Good product, quick delivery, but courier got an email saying item was ready to be picked up when it was still with courier."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
We take pride in serving our customers and feedback like yours will allow us to investigate this further and make the necessary improvements to avoid future occurrences.
"Good selection of items."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Very pleased with stocking assortment. And the stocking was dispatched quickly. Well done!"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"My son was so please with his Xmas present from you. Great site to buy no quibbles at all thank you."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Brilliant shop, we bought a selection of pre filled Xmas stockings for 2018 (baby boy, teen boy, Star Wars, adult male and adult female) and we all had laughs opening them, none of us disappointed, good value and fun"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Really disappointed Surprise Stockings ordered early December to ensure arrival before Christmas as was going to Europe from UK not only failed delivery but failed to inform me until the end of January I realise it is a busy time but expected more. Stockings themselves were great and very well received by the children exceeding my expectations."
I'm sorry to see you've left us a two star review - we are sincerely sorry we were unable meet your expectations on this occasion - we will certainly investigate this with our courier so we can further understand what occurred.
If there is anything you'd like to discuss further with regards to your review or experience, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team on help@hawkin.com
"Great value, quick delivery and quality products"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Ordered stocking fillers not in stock at Hawkins Bazaar Shop. They arrived quickly but would prefer to have been able to order through my local store so the sale would be attributed to them and not as an internet shop."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we will certainly take your comments on board and we are sorry we were unable to fully meet your expectations on this occasion, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team on help@hawkin.com
"Very funny items - ideal for secret santa presents"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"I bought the pre filled stocking, there were brilliant and massive well worth the money 💰"
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Always have great customer service, orders are processed promptly and always have fun products."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"An Easy Ordering process, products were received promptly, packaged well and were of high quality."
We really appreciate that you've taken the time to do so.
"Ordered a small item from the website, delivery was expected to be the upcoming Monday. This was in December and there is still no sign of my order. Staff in the store were unable to help as apparently its the delivery companies fault."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we will certainly take your comments on board and we are sincerely sorry we were unable meet your expectations on this occasion, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team on help@hawkin.com
"I bough a few Christmas gifts for amazing value and my little brother loved them!"
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.52 based on 649 reviews