Hawkin's Bazaar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawkin's Bazaar
customer service
Read Hawkin\'s Bazaar Reviews

About Hawkin's Bazaar:

Hawkin’s Bazaar is the one stop shop for toys, gifts, gadgets, drones and anything else that can put a smile on your face.

help@hawkin.com

Yare House,62-64 Thorpe Road

Tell us how Hawkin's Bazaar made you happy
I bought 2 stockings 1 x adult male and 1 x teenage boy. Identical contents except for jelly shots in the adult one and a bugle in the teenage..used them for the last 5 years and not had this before...shame.
The prefilled stockings not worth £25. Boys 8+ was filled with girls things. I had to swap some of my girls 14+ one with the boys one. Very disappointed.
I ordered a Harry Potter snow globe. It was a white blub . I think it was suppose to be a bird but would need a very good imagination . Wouldn’t give this to anyone
I loved the toys and novelty gadgets that are ideal for secret santa pressies l will definitely be going back to the Chelmsford store brilliant shop 😆
Easy to navigate website and clear pricing. Good communication and quick delivery. The labels on the items I ordered look very different to the actual item delivered which is disappointing.
Brilliant store and really helpful staff. We visited the store in the metro centre on Saturday from Edinburgh. The manager Charlotte was very helpful and talked us about different drones to which we both purchased one even the wall racer which looks fab can’t wait until Christmas Day.
I've ordered 2 things with them amd the 1st item came when it should and the other item came before the date they gave me which i was grateful for
Excellent delivery service, came within a few days. Well packed. Haven't used yet, as its for Christmas
The spinsters we bought were broken within a day. Both controls stopped working. One controller button fell into the control and would not operate the spinster. Total waste of money
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, if there is anything you'd like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact us online or in writing.
I regularly visit Hawkins Bazaar and always find new and exciting products at competitive prices.
Great service and quick delivery. I brought a present for Christmas got my son and looks great, can’t wait for him to open it.
Fun hot chocolate ball lovely little box arrived early Thank you
I ordered a game and chose Click and Collect to the store for delivery. My order was dealt with quickly and I was kept up to date with it`s progress. Staff were very fast and friendly instore when I went to collect. I was disappointed, however to be charged £2.75 for Click and Collect for the item when it was already in stock in the store.
I love getting items from you. They are always very interesting
Very good communication. I had a slight problem with an item in one of my packages and it was dealt with very quickly and efficiently with no quibble to my complete satisfaction. No hesitation in recommending.
I am very pleased with all the items I have bought thank you x
Hassle free online order and swift delivery what more could you want :)
Really pleased with all the things I ordered! Delivery was fast too!
Very pleased with everything I’ve bought.
Always lots of quirky stuff. As the shops are now mostly closed online is the only source. The xmas pre filled stockings are really good value. Some quirky choices but that's all part of the fun
Hawkin's Bazaar is rated 4.54 based on 901 reviews