Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawk Couriers Ltd
Read Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

info@hawkcouriers.com

Unit 11a Stringes Lane

Very prompt collection and delivery. Very courteous.
Fantastic customer focused company, always good communication, can recommend if you need a trustworthy and quick service.
I've used Hawk Couriers about 3 times now, and each time they have been fantastic. Very helpful over the phone when booking, and accurate tracking information - would definitely use again!
I used Hawk Couriers to ship a box to a new member of staff who was due to join our company which contained relevant IT equipment etc. Package was collected on time and delivered when expected (same day service) & most of all done securely so paying that extra definitely was worth it. Great service & first impression of our company was given. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service. Booked my collection in Birmingham around midday and it was collected by 12:30 and delivered to me outside Stoke-on-trent by 2pm. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Peter
Very helpful and efficient collection and delivery with very short notice!
Very easy to set up a (contactless) pickup and drop off. All went smoothly and stuck to the timelines that had been given
Can't say enough about how good this service was. From the first phone call, to arranging the pick up and delivery, they were amazing and very efficient. The goods were delivered to Bath by early afternoon the same day I called!
Excellent Service - and on a Bank Holiday too. Delivered quickly and safely. Thank you
Quick and easy arranging of collection / delivery of critical spares on a Bank holiday.
A number for the pocket book. A1
An impeccable service in all
ways. Thoroughlyreccomended.!!!!
5***** throughout.
Excellent service
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you so much to Hawk Couriers Ltd who helped out yesterday evening by getting keys to my mum who had locked herself out of her house. Super friendly, reliable and easy to use service. Would and will highly recommend and use again.
I was really impressed by Hawk’s service from start to finish. They were by far the most competitive company I had found in terms of quote, and had a lot of good reviews that made me trust in their service - I wasn’t disappointed! They picked up my parcel within the allocated slot and delivered within the specified time frame, the driver was really pleasant and professional, as was the person who booked the job over the phone for me. Quotes and receipt of payment was all sent over quickly. I would definitely use Hawk again. A big thumbs up from me!
Excellent service

Prompt arrival and delivery in very good time

Very impressive

Excellent efficient service. Speedy with friendly staff when booking, picking up and delivering.
Fast good value
Quick and timely delivery.
Pick up and delivery was within the time frame advised by email and phone.

Very dependable