Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawk Couriers Ltd
Read Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

info@hawkcouriers.com

Unit 11a Stringes Lane

Can't say enough about how good this service was. From the first phone call, to arranging the pick up and delivery, they were amazing and very efficient. The goods were delivered to Bath by early afternoon the same day I called!
Excellent Service - and on a Bank Holiday too. Delivered quickly and safely. Thank you
Quick and easy arranging of collection / delivery of critical spares on a Bank holiday.
A number for the pocket book. A1
An impeccable service in all
ways. Thoroughlyreccomended.!!!!
5***** throughout.
Excellent service
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you so much to Hawk Couriers Ltd who helped out yesterday evening by getting keys to my mum who had locked herself out of her house. Super friendly, reliable and easy to use service. Would and will highly recommend and use again.
I was really impressed by Hawk’s service from start to finish. They were by far the most competitive company I had found in terms of quote, and had a lot of good reviews that made me trust in their service - I wasn’t disappointed! They picked up my parcel within the allocated slot and delivered within the specified time frame, the driver was really pleasant and professional, as was the person who booked the job over the phone for me. Quotes and receipt of payment was all sent over quickly. I would definitely use Hawk again. A big thumbs up from me!
Excellent service

Prompt arrival and delivery in very good time

Very impressive

Excellent efficient service. Speedy with friendly staff when booking, picking up and delivering.
Fast good value
Quick and timely delivery.
Pick up and delivery was within the time frame advised by email and phone.

Very dependable
Excellent service, I telephoned at 10 pm on Monday evening and my daughter's luggage was delivered from Edinburgh by 6.30 pm the next day. Highly recommend paying for this service.
excellent service
Excellent service, quick and friendly
Efficient and quick, exactly what we wanted.
Quick
Reliable
Great value
Reliable, easy and swift, thank you.
A little expensive, but understandable considering the excellent and professional job on very short notice (called around midnight, received my package by 8am the following morning).
Hawk Couriers Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 320 reviews