Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawk Couriers Ltd
Read Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

info@hawkcouriers.com

Unit 11a Stringes Lane

Urgent package driven from London to Cornwall over a weekend, with prompt pick-up, good communication, transparent pricing/quote. Great overall service. Would recommend.
Great never let me down
Highly recommend
Excellent. Prompt and great value for money. Courier very polite and helpful.
Excellent Service from making the initial enquiry, then pick up through to delivering the parcel at the agreed time. Was kept informed every step of the way. Cannot fault Hawk Couriers at all and would thoroughly recommend this company. Would have no hesitation using them again.
Reliable, thorough, provided evidence of delivery, friendly, and managed a multiple next day delivery with ease - wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Fantastic service.
Awesome Service!
Contacted Hawk on a Sunday morning for delivery to Scotland next day. Item was collected within hours and delivered on time next day.
Great service, super fast delivery!
Thanks
Efficient, reliable and fast -
Arrived promptly at short notice
I recently needed a Will to be delivered to a dying man in hospital urgently. Hawk Couriers didn't let me down. The cost of delivery was very reasonable. I would recommend and use them again without hesitation.
Very efficient service, the courier arrived promptly, not a minute late. Friendly person on the phone when we did the booking. My boxes arrived in great condition. I would definitely recommend it.
Excellent service, professional, polite and very helpful, parcel was picked up and delivered exactly as promised. Highly recommend Hawks couriers.
Very prompt collection and delivery. Very courteous.
Fantastic customer focused company, always good communication, can recommend if you need a trustworthy and quick service.
I've used Hawk Couriers about 3 times now, and each time they have been fantastic. Very helpful over the phone when booking, and accurate tracking information - would definitely use again!
I used Hawk Couriers to ship a box to a new member of staff who was due to join our company which contained relevant IT equipment etc. Package was collected on time and delivered when expected (same day service) & most of all done securely so paying that extra definitely was worth it. Great service & first impression of our company was given. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service. Booked my collection in Birmingham around midday and it was collected by 12:30 and delivered to me outside Stoke-on-trent by 2pm. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Peter
Very helpful and efficient collection and delivery with very short notice!
Very easy to set up a (contactless) pickup and drop off. All went smoothly and stuck to the timelines that had been given
Hawk Couriers Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 320 reviews