Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
The flowers went direct to my sister. She was absolutely delighted and sent me a photograph. They were beautiful.
Lovely Bouquet. Ordered as a Birthday gift and arrived in great time. Will definitely use Haute Florist again
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Fast reliable service and recipient very very pleased
Thank you for helping make my daughters 21st birthday special with the beautiful bouquet of flowers she received today.
Arrived in immaculate condition delivered on the exact day I wanted. Flowers so fresh and perfect.
Flowers sent for a belated 70th birthday for a very close friend and she was
absolutely delighted. Will certainly use again. Many thanks Haute.
It was very easy to place the order and the flowers arrived on time. Would use again
Great service and lovely flowers thank you
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Beautiful bouquet, arrived on the day, recipient very happy!
Flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. Would definitely use Haute again!
Beautiful flowers, my parents were delighted with the bouquet they received. Excellent service would definitely recommend
I used Haute because I received Purity bunch from a friend. They were the biggest bunch of flowers I've ever had, beautiful and lasted ages.. So I sent my mum a bunch of country wild garden which she loved, beautiful colour and unusual. Have recommended to friends and will use again l
I ordered the flowers as the reviews were fantastic. I was not let down. The flowers arrived very well packaged and they make a perfect present . The flowers were lovely and fresh. Stunning in my vase on my kitchen island . I will 100% be ordering again .
Beautiful, unusual flowers that really made my mum’s day.
The size of the flower bouquet were not worth £50- the bouquet is a lot smaller! Never again
I sent these to my niece for her birthday and she said they were absolutely beautiful. Im delighted, thank you.
So disappointed. Flowers I ordered for my mother’s birthday a week before never arrived. Even more annoying when I can’t visit her because of the pandemic. No explanation as to why. Been offered a refund. But where are the flowers. What happened to them?!!!!
Very good service and lovely flowers delivered promptly!
Beautiful flowers. Arrived very quickly and my friend loved them.

Thanks again!
Every time I use Haute the flowers are fabulous, beautifully presented in every way delivered on time I great condition.
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,011 reviews