Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
I love Haute florist used them on a various occasions including daughters 21 hat box and most recently a friends birthday .
Haute Florist 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Excellent service and beautiful flowers
Beautiful flowers yet again, can't fault Haute at all.
Lovely choice of bouquets. This was a gift for a family member who I lives too far away to meet on her birthday. She texted to say how beautiful the flowers were. Excellent service.
Beautiful bouquet for mother in law who lost her sister and gorgeous card.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 18th May 2022
We sent these flowers to a dear friend for her birthday. She was delighted with them and from the photo she sent, they looked fab.
Happy with the service and my friend was delighted with her flowers. Thank you
Our recipient said the flowers that were delivered looked gorgeous! Really made her day! Easy to do online and clear updates for delivery.
Lovely flowers received on time. Thanks very much my friend was happy 😃
I chose to use Haute Florist to send a Purity bouquet to a friend who had been bereaved. I placed the order before 9pm the day I heard the news and the bouquet arrived before 7.30pm the following day. My friend has said that the flowers are really lovely and she was touched to have received them. Thank you so much Haute Florist!
Lovely flowers delivered swiftly.
Ordered next day flowers. Arrived as promised and recipient delighted with how beautiful they were.
Excellent flowers and on time top class delivery . The wife was thrilled
The flowers were beautiful and my mum loved them.
For my daughter in law who had just lost her mum she was thrilled
I ordered some flowers for a friends birthday, only to find out she wouldn’t be there for another 10 days. Haute florists customer service team jumped on it and handled it for me. I appreciate the solution and my friend will surely love the flowers. Thank you!
I was very pleased with your service. They arrived when they said they would & my sister in law was thrilled with her bouquet. Sometimes when you order flowers they aren’t up to scratch but these were. Thank you from a very happy customer.
Pleased with service and beautiful flowers
Very bad experience. Not to be repeated. Flowers were in transit for 3 days and then delivered in a poor state one day late.
Hello Marie, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear your order was delayed in the arrival which resulted in the bouquet arriving wilted. I have located your order and can see that one of our customer service team is looking into this further for you as an apology. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Warm regards Katie
The receiver was very impressed
Haute Florist is rated 4.73 based on 16,620 reviews