Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Birthday flowers bought for a family relative who has been shielding for a year. Was absolutely delighted with the gift and says the flowers are beautiful 💖
They were sent as a gift and my friend was so pleased with them! She sent me a photo and I thought they were gorgeous. Will definitely use you again!
The flowers were received as promised and I have received a thank you form the recipient who told me they were really lovely (I haven't seen them myself). Ordering was easy and I was kept up to date all the time re time and day of delivery and was also advised when they arrived. This is the third time i have used Haute and I would use again
I haven’t seen the flowers that I ordered in person but the message I received from the recipient tells me they were beautiful flowers. Delivered on time, and looking exactly as on the website. Very happy 😊
Delivery on time. Good presentation.beautiful gift.
Lovely flowers
Easy site to navigate and I received the most gorgeous birthday flowers! Just made my second order to celebrate the arrival my friend's new baby. Haute flowers and packaging make it that little bit extra special!
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Excellent quality and service.
Excellent service and beautiful flowers. My friend loved them .
Ordered an Orion bouquet for my wife, which turned up on time and much more beautiful and bigger than I thought it would be! Excellent quality flowers, excellent service and excellent price!
Used Haute many times and have zero complaints! Spectacular flowers always delivered perfectly and giving my Mum a feeling of luxury at wonderful prices! They need to work on the stability and working of the app which is dreadful but I will just use the web site instead!! Thank you Haute flowers!!
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
After a false start when I think I didn’t order correctly, the second attempt went well. Flowers arrived on time and looking fresh. Not quite the arrangement as ordered but close enough to please the recipient. Price was good too! Will probably use them again.
Lovey hand tied bouquet- good price & stunning flowers
Brilliant flowers many thanks really pleased with them.
Regards Carole
Absolutely wonderful flowers delivered in good time.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
I was abit worried about flowers in the post but no need arrived looking and smelling amazing
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Really pleased with the flowers and the service. Thanks.
Quick, efficient and lovely fresh flowers
The bouquet was packed with beautifully fresh spring flowers that were delivered exactly on time.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 24th February 2021
I received the Pink Passion flowers from a friend as a gift and I fell in love! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I had to get some myself. I ordered the Sweet Sophistication flowers for my mum for her birthday and she fell in love! These flowers are absolutely gorgeous, the colour, the presentation, absolutely fantastic! The price is abit on the pricey side but I have to say it is well worth it! I am definitely going to become a regular customer and have been recommending this site to everyone I know! The pictures on the site don’t really do the flowers justice and if you’re thinking of buying from here then don’t think twice. I have fallen in love
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,011 reviews