Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Lovely flowers and very good delivery service!!! 💜
Beautiful arrangement, lovely orchids, amazing colours. Only problem were the roses which looked a little forlorn.
Beautiful flowers and speedy delivery times. Only wish they would text you when the flowers have been delivered as there is no way of knowing! Only gripe but definetly my favourite online florist at the moment.
They were truly beautiful flowers, my mother was very impressed and said they were probably the most beautiful flowers she had ever received!
AI bought a orchid for a birthday present for my sons mother in law she phoned to say she was delighted with the present ,
Easy quick and a lovely bunch of flowers that looked like the photo!
simple procedure - used as had received a lovely bouquet.
I would have possibly said 5 stars but at no time was I given notification that the flowers were being or had been delivered and as I was a day late for a friend's birthday, I felt I couldn't phone and ask her! However she contacted me just before 10pm and said the flowers were amazing .. PHEW!!! I had already sent an email to Haute and then one explaining that the flowers HAD arrived. ( Who knows when!) They sent a nice email back and said they would investigate about why I hadn't had any notifications. I will use them again as my daughter has used Haute and been very pleased so .... hiccoughs happen.
Very happy with shopping experience and the receiver of the flowers were delighted with them too.
The flowers arrived a day late and actually on the day we celebrate our wedding anniversary and before we left on our day out to celebrate. The majestic bouquet was what we expected and the box of British crafted Valley chocolates were delicious so all in all we’re satisfied. Minus 1 star for being late, our panic and not knowing what the quality would be based on the numerous terrible reviews. Won’t let me add photos which is a shame because the bouquet was lovely and they’ve lasted a couple of days now. It’s important to cut the stems with a sharp knife diagonally as to get the most water up their stems right away.
I CAN ONLY CONFIRM T HE PURCHASERS EXPERIENCE WHICH WAS GOOD. THE FLOWERS ARRIVED AS REQUESTED AND THE RECEIPIENT WAS DELIGHTED WITH THEM
Good range of flowers to choose from, although I would like to see more natural, wild or cottage garden flowers to choose from. And if you add on a present which is a lovely idea, I would have liked at least one choice of something organic or fair trade as the person I sent the flowers to would really have appreciated this. The website is easy to navigate and in the past I have had good communication and quick responses to a problem that was my fault.
Mum loved her flowers and said the quality of packaging and flowers themselves were the best she had received.

Marked down by one star as I paid extra for large and the photo she sent me didn’t look that large so although she was delighted, I didn’t think it was as good a value as I thought I was getting.
Plant arrived with all buds closed. Opened up beautifully a week later
Very lovely selections. The recipient was pleasantly surprised and I was thrilled!
I didn't see the flowers myself but I received a thank you for the beautiful flowers from the recipient. They arrived on time and communication was good..
Very easy website to use friend was very pleased with her flowers the picture she sent of them looked very good quality
Received by my friend and she was delighted
The flowers were beautifully presented and arranged and the colours stunning. My mother was thrilled, thank you !
The flowers were for my daughter-in-law and she sent me a picture of them. She was very delighted!!
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,798 reviews