Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
The website said that if I placed the order before 7pm it would be delivered the next day but it was actually delivered two days later.
Lovely flowers, but unfortunately it was delivered to the wrong address. As, I was sending this as a birthday gift, this is very disappointing, as my friend did not receive it until 2 days after her birthday...
Delivery and ordering process superb.

Quantity and colour of the Flowers not very good for the price. Some were dead on arrival. There must be additional constraints on advertised first order discount as I did not get any!
I ordered a bunch with the round vase but they sent a normal vase which was not what I wanted.
The other negative point is that I couldn’t find any customer service contact number. There is only email so I don’t feel like I am dealing with people.
Also what can I do for that wrong vase? Nothing !
So not happy with the service but flowers were nice .
Ordered the Country Wild Garden Bouquet. Appeared different compared to the image on their website. Disappointed. Sadly birthday message was missing on the card selected as well. However delivery was perfectly on time.
Problem with web site - put in recipient address and then it asked me again and put another bouquet in the basket!!!!! I think you have a problem
Service is very good, but I wanted a spectacular bouquet for my mother's 90th birthday. Whilst it was good, I don't think what I received was worth the money I spent (even with a 10% discount). Sorry Haute, I won't be coming back.
Recipients loved the flowers but website / app a bit frustrating and I seem to have hit a bit of a glitch on account of a confusing final stage after checkout which seemed to throw everything off.
Beautiful flowers in the hat box. I ordered a large and the box was TINY! Dread to see what size the mini hat box is! Very expensive for how small the largest hat box is. If they were bigger, I’d be more impressed
Displayed discount code of HAUTEAPP5 was claimed to have been used by this user .... yet I’ve never used your site and hadn’t even given any details.
The service is good and the flowers arrived when it was expected to arrive. Sadly a number of the flowers were broken and bruised.
The flowers were v nice . I had issues with payment and discount voucher initially which didn’t bode well but they were v apologetic and refunded the money after I purchased flowers and they were delivered on time and v happy
The flowers were of a decent quality. but they were 2 days late ! Missed an important anniversary
Delivery was as requested on the specified date. Flowers initially looked superb, but within 2 days the arrangement was starting to significantly deteriorate.

Despite fresh water and re-cutting stems every 2 days, by the 6th day, the display was looking very weathered. Arrangement was stored in a cool room, with no direct sunlight the whole time.
The flowers were beautiful and I was delighted when I received them but was very disappointed when a couple of blooms started to die within a couple of days closely followed on by most of the other. I had to throw them away after less than a week. Other flowers I have received lasted close in two weeks . So would give 5 stars for flowers have lowered it due to them not lasting
Really upset by this purchase. Delivery time was great although 3 of my stems were damaged so could not be used. Also one salvageable stem is very discoloured due to age. I ordered the exact same product for my friends birthday at the start of the month and it was faultless. Feeling very unlucky.
I used Haute Florist to send birthday flowers to a friend last week. It's the first time I've used the company and I based my decision on a Good Housekeeping recommendation and a lot of online research. I chose the "Wild Flowers" bouquet from the "letterbox" range.
The flowers arrived on the correct date and my friend said they were a nice selection. HOWEVER, they were desperately in need of water and several had wilted. Fortunately, they revived after an hour or so.
I contacted Haute Florist Customer Service (not particularly helpful) to let them know the condition the flowers were in when delivered and suggested that they put something moist round the cut stems to keep them fresh whilst in transit.
I believe the "Letterbox" range is a fairly new offering from Haute. I certainly will not use the service again until the company improves how the flowers are kept fresh. Such a pity to spoil such a lovely bouquet.
I won't know how pleased I am until the flowers have been delivered! Also, I would have liked to send a bottle of champagne with the flowers, but only a half-bottle was available, and I couldn't work out how to send 2 half bottles.
Ability to manually insert the delivery address is good.
Beautiful flowers and the orders were dispatched and delivered quickly, however one order was delivered without a gift card so the recipient did not know who had sent them, and another order was delivered to the wrong place and had to be tracked down by the recipient. In spite of these mishaps everyone was delighted with their flowers.
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,732 reviews