Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Glorious daffs and tulips! Beautifully packed and delivered safely next day. I shall be cancelling my subscription to another florist .....
Website very easy / quick to use
Flowers look
Beautiful
The most beautiful bouquet. Very impressed with the quality of flowers and presentation. The chocolates are just right. My daughter loved it thankyou. Will definitely use again .
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Brilliant and efficient service with beautiful flowers
Wonderful service, beautiful flowers will be back!
Such beautiful flowers!
Stunning flowers!
Flowers delivered on time and friend said they were lovely
Delivered on time.
Beautiful bouquet and looking so fresh. User friendly web order process. Excellent value for money. Strongly recommend
Received the flowers promptly after ordering them on a Sunday evening. A lovely surprise for my wife. she loved them.
Beautiful sympathy flowers, from the minute I ordered the flowers Haute kept intouch from the order to delivery and did exactly as they said delivered the flowers on time, letting me no they had arrived. Fab company I will use from now on 5/5
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Flowers arrived on time and in good condition, along with the gift and card. My girlfriend was very surprised and happy, so they had the intended effect! 😜
The whole process from ordering to delivery was excellent. My daughter-in-law was thrilled with the flowers sent for her 50th birthday. The flowers were so beautiful.
My Friend was absolutely delighted with her birthday flowers however, I worried when I realised they were being send via the Post Office but, there wasn't a problem just not my carrier of choice.
The app didn’t work very well but was able to order fine when I switched to my laptop. Flowers were delivered early on the requested day and in great condition made someone very happy on yet another lockdown birthday! Thank you!
Fantastic quality fresh flowers! Love the range of choice! Thank you
The recipient of these flowers thought they were very luxurious and in good condition. There seemed to be some confusion about the day for delivery but this didn't affect the condition, fortunately.
I was recommended Haute Florist and you did not disappoint. I ordered flowers very last minute and they arrived at their destination on correct date and I was kept informed throughout the process. It has been two weeks since flowers were delivered and I’ve been told they are still as fresh as when they first arrived. I will definitely use again. Thank you for an excellent service.
Absolutely beautiful flowers. Beautifully packaged. Quality second to none! Several friends now using. Try them you won’t be disappointed your wish you’d known about them ages ago.
Maria Thorne
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,866 reviews