Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Flowers looked great and my wife was so pleased with how they looked. Delivered on time, great service.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 15th April 2021
The flowers were for my wifes birthday and she loved them.very good quality roses.
Absolutely beautiful and delivery is always on time
Beautiful and best quality flowers, quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Very easy to use!
Lovely flowers delivered as promised. Would definitely use this company again.
Beautiful flowers, arrived on time and just as described.
My friend was delighted with the spring bouquet. They arrived promptly at my house, instead of where l wanted them, but that was my fault. Fortunately l was able to deliver them the next day. They were still fine.
Not used before. Very pleased with prompt next day delivery and quality of orchid
Easily ordered but confused by no mention of haute in delivery info
I love haute florist ! Always delivering stunning, fresh and fragrant flowers . The packaging is classy and I will never order my flowers from anywhere else !
Beautiful Orchid delivered in less than 24 hours of ordering in superb condition! A really great service would highly recommend and use again!
Deserves the 5 stars I gave them!
Both my daughter and her cat love it!!!!
The orchid is beautiful and arrived next day as requested. I would have preferred it to have fewer open flowers and more buds to be sure it would really last. I will let you know if the flowers fade quickly!
Lovely flowers, well presented and delivered on time. Haute are my go to florist now.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Flowers arrived damaged. Replacement quickly sent but replacement flowers much smaller and not the same quality.
Beautiful flowers. Delivered well-packaged and on time. Tracking with Royal Mail very useful.
Lovely flowers delivered on time. Very happy with the flowers and how easy it was to order. I will use them again.
Fabulous florist and fast delivery.
My friends loved the bouquet!
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Beautifully arranged and presented, looked exactly as described and delivered perfectly on time. Reasonably priced too
Haute Florist 5 star review on 14th April 2021
The flowers were for a very old relative who is quite delighted with them. Very pleased to have been kept up to date with delivery information. All in all an excellent service.
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,866 reviews