Hattons Model Railways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

Tell us how Hattons Model Railways made you happy
excellent web page, easy to order, and quick delivery
First class item, good price and top service. I've said the same thing, in different ways, in the past. But, this is simply how it is.
Every time. Thank you.
1great communication and service during very trying times. keep up the good work . as my wife would say 12 out of 10.
Another order delivered promptly & packaged securely. Thanks to all involved with my transactions.
great communication and service during very trying times. Will be dealing with you again soon .Highly recommended
Pre-owned track ordered Monday, received Tuesday morning. Exactly as described. Very well packaged, thank you. Excellent service as always.
Very happy with Hattons products, price, quality, service, and delivery. Will certainly buy again. Richard Powell. Australia.
Another good purchase from Hattons. Over many years I have not been disappointed in any of my purchases. Wide range of quality items, at competitive prices and topped off with first class service. What's not to like? Many thanks.
I have bought quite a few pre_owned items and have been extremejy pleased with all of them. The locos are always accurately described and work as stated.
just recieved my farm tractors etc ,great service and great items ,thanks very much
Mail order can never be better than this, trade long and prosper, well packed 24 hour turnaround courteous telephone staff.
Bill Redmayne
Just received my order, Hattons was recommended by a relative & it arrived promptly & on time, will definitely order again
The items arrived yesterday all in good order and I liked the news, the brochure and the little touch on the business card. Well done.
Just received Dapol Class 33. Delighted with the model and how it runs. May I commend your very efficiet service and the way you kept me informed of my order's progress.
Started using Hattons after my local Model Shop closed. The service is fantastic and items arriving within 2/3 days. Even through lockdown the service was excellent. Very efficient and a pleasure to spend money with.
I’ve recently started using Hattons after trying other model railway suppliers. Hattons service is second to none, order one day and within 2 days the items arrive well packaged, and I stay in rural Perthshire !
The choice they have is also extensive both in new and pre owned items. Will certainly continue to use, well done
Latest order; from phone call to front door, 100%. We'll buy again. Well done.
I have received my order for R1169 coaches and although these are 2nd hand i am amazed at the quality and the speed at which they were delivered. I have extreme difficulty finding the scratches which need no attention. I have placed the carriages into immediate service.
i rate my satisfaction at 101% and will certainly be buying again.
A top supplier at great prices.
Keep up the good work.
Regards
Tony Allen
Lincolnshire
I ordered a horsebox that Hattons was awaiting delivery of. I was kept fully informed of progress and it arrived as soon as was possible very well packaged. Totally satisfied with the whole experience. Thank you.
Ordered my 00 gauge wagons on Monday evening arrived this morning perfect condition very pleased with the service
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.76 based on 347 reviews