Hattons Model Railways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

Tell us how Hattons Model Railways made you happy
I ordered a horsebox that Hattons was awaiting delivery of. I was kept fully informed of progress and it arrived as soon as was possible very well packaged. Totally satisfied with the whole experience. Thank you.
Ordered my 00 gauge wagons on Monday evening arrived this morning perfect condition very pleased with the service
Items ordered yesterday and delivered just after 8.00am this morning.

One cannot ask for a better service than that. Plus the gentleman who took my order who was polite, friendly and very efficient and it was a pleasure discussing my requirements with him.

And the back room staff, Christine ,particularly who packed my order and it was delivered safe and complete.

Thank you all.
Hattons are one of the best retailers for buying model railway products.
Easy to use website, fast and efficient service are second to none.
Always competitive prices too.
Top marks Hattons 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Super people, super service
many thanks
A.James Barnard
Ordered Hornby coach on Tuesday, arrived on Thursday.
Fast efficient service thank you.
Excellent mail order service to the Netherlands
I’ve dealt with Hattons and been pleased with service and prompt deliveries .I purchased a hornby loco and had it chipped which arrived quickly .Due to personal circumstances I did not try to use this loco for about 15 months and it did not run . At first hattons said the dcc chip was not compatible with my controller My controller is hornby ,the loco is hornby and hattons fitted the chip .They then said it was out of warranty and nothing they could do. Although it is out of warranty but never been used I think they could have repaired it or gave a discount off a replacement
I cannot praise hattons high enough for their service .speed of delivery and just the pleasant way of ordering products from you it is made so easy for people like me who isn't exactly tech savvy I will always recommend you to anyone who lies superb top service
My order arrived safely just two working days from ordering. It was well packaged to prevent any damage. I am very pleased with the service.
ordered on Friday 12th june arrived on 13th june, cant fault them
Always receive prompt service from Hattons. Their prices for both goods and postage make it cheaper for me to shop with them than to visit my local hobby shop here in Australia.
Always good to deal with Hattons. Thank you for your excellent customer service, especially in these difficult times.
As usual,a nice product,good updates and excellent service as usual !
R.Quincey.
delivery to france whilst under lockdown .. it took its time but it finally arrived , I wish to thank all at Hattons for the service and help provided...
This is probably the best seller i have dealt with.100% packaging
Large box with good inserts.Very prompt delivery. Very helpfull
when ringing up with any queries.
I remember Hattons when they were in Smithdown Road in Liverpool and I thought they had gone out of business but I discovered they had only moved to Wigan and I'm glad they are still trading because they were very good in Smithdown Road and they still are still very good I ordered an item on the 24th May & it arrived on 28th May and it was well packed (not like some items I received from other companies) excellent I will be buying from them again. Thank you Hattons
Bought a kit from Hattons which was sent to me with the wrong instructions. 5 weeks later they have still not provided me with the correct instructions!
Hattons are first on our list to contact. Latest delivery today 100% happy and we'll ring you again next month, many thanks.
Thank you Christine Hatton for the fantastic service.
Many products and beautiful photos
Solid internetshop and quick dilivery to the Netherlands by road by DPD
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.76 based on 347 reviews