Hattons Model Railways Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

How would you rate Hattons Model Railways?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hattons Model Railways in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My order for 1:76 scale die cast model 'Wynns' vehicles was very quickly processed and delivered. I had pre-ordered one item and was duly informed when it became available."
"Web site,very easy to use.Deliveries on time and customer instructions followed as asked.Products described extremely well including those on previously goods.I am a completely satisfied recently new customer and certainly be using this firm again.Jim"
"I had been looking for the Taxis for a while and had not been successful in my search until I tried Hattons. I was lucky as this was in the period that my layout is meant to be."
"As a new modeler i am very happy with the service from Hattons,stock and price unbeatable."
Peter Blencowe
Verified Reviewer
"I love Hattons because of their longevity, their knowlegability, their professionalism and understanding. i consider it a privelige to have met and talked to Norman and feel that Hattons has been with me and my hobby all my life. Long may they remain in this uncertain and transient business world. We would be the poorer without them ."
"Barrie - Tasmania Hatton's contacted me about an item on my wish list. I bought, Hatton's posted, arrived in Aust just over a week. Very happy - well done Christine Hatton & crew"
"Goods ordered Friday Delivered following Tuesday. Also I returned goods that I had wrongly ordered and got refund no quibble."
"Ordered goods Thursday delivered following Tuesday. Returned some goods I wrongly ordered and was refunded without query and replaced. 10/10!"
"Superb service as always"
"The model was fantastic full of detail. I will certainly order another model from them"
"On Sunday afternoon ordered 9 invoice items on-line covering 16 articles. The parcel arrived next morning by Yodel less than 24 hours after ordering. I don`t know how you manage it! Well packaged and no charge for a useful cardboard box! Not the first time I have been impressed with the speedy service. Many thanks"
"Excellent response to orders. On pre-orders, good communications. Fair pricing and very fair airmail charges. Always well packed."
"very pleased with Oxford Rail wagons just arrived from Hattons. As always fast delivery, very good communication & great all round service."
"Att: Christine, I have been dealing with your company for over 10 years. The orders always arrive in good condition & in reasonable time. Thank you for good service, looking forward to dealing with you in the future"
"Another first class purchase from Hattons. A pre-owned Rivarossi Orient Express coach set. In very good condition and at a good price. A hard to find item. Plus the usual top notch speedy service. I am more than pleased with my purchase. New or used, I have never been disappointed with the buying experience with Hattons."
"Speedy service from buying model to receiving it via Yodel the next day."
"Again very fast service,well packed,very happy with my two wagons.will be doing more shopping in the future.thank you"
"Sent off for 2 x Hornby 00 scale shops; prompt service - no complaints. However, the quality control seems to have slipped. The baker's shop sign was slightly angled on the fascia and the bay windows on the cobbler's ship were sloped and distorted quite noticeably. Not your fault, I know, but could you pass the word to Hornby, along with the observation that weathering is not normally blotches of the same shape and colour arranged in loose formations? Thanks. Martin Knight"
Roger Preece
Verified Reviewer
"first class service great selection off 00 new and second hand very quick posting and well packaged would highley recomend."
"Product exactly as described,excellently packaged and very prompt service."
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.85 based on 88 reviews