Hattons Model Railways Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

Tell us how Hattons Model Railways made you happy

"EFE E17225 Leyland National Mk.1 Long Burnley & Pendle Very pleased with getting this bus as reminded me of living in Lancashire and going on the buses."
"Great service; order was dispatched promptly, well packed and arrived within 14 days which is acceptable given the overseas address. Thank you Hattons!"
"Yet again Hatton's have given me 100% service. My order posted Thursday pm, received Saturday am. Thanks again for such a rapid response."
"Excellent service. Ordered three model vehicles at 1.00 pm Friday, received parcel just before 1.00 pm next day. Thank you Hattons and Royal Mail."
"Excellent service. Ordered three model vehicles about 1.00 pm Friday, parcel received about 1.00 pm next day. Thank you Hattons and Royal Mail."
"Excellent service. Arrived in Australia about 10 days after ordering. Parts fitted with excellent results. Thanks Christine and the team."
"Hattons always makes me happy with quick delivery and very good prices + excellent choice of railway items for sale keep up the brilliant work Hattons."
"Super service with items well packaged, pleasure to deal with, thank you Christine."
"Excellent service, fast and affordable postage, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you Christine and Anthony."
"Another speedy delivery of kato points. Hope to visit your store mid April. David Stevenage."
"I,ve brought a lot of from hattons and very happy with the service they have post office deliver with in three once they receive the packed very good service"
"Excellent mail order service"
"Excellent service and the item was delivered very quickly using the standard service (no need for express service!) Well packed and the item is in excellent condition. I recommend Hattons to anyone who wants a good vendor."
"So far, I have managed to get railway items I wanted for my Grandson's railway [ well he thinks it's his] and some 'local' buses that aren't available otherwise, except at very silly prices on other sites on the internet. Service has been excellent and safe delivery is very swift. A good way of spending my pension!"
"I like your range, your service, your pricing. Been buying for nearly ten years, never had a problem. You're doing it right! Lee Taylor, Melbourne, Australia"
"Absolutely first class service . FANTASTIC !!"
"I live in Australia, the service I get from Hattons is terrific. The delivery times are often better than I get from within Aus (7 days in this case) . The range of products is second to none and I love the fact that I am kept up to date with products news."
"I have recently ordered from Hattons for the first time. I can honestly say that they have been exceptional. All the staff I contacted have been efficient and courteous. Colleen, who took my order, was very professional and helpful, especially as I gave an incorrect reference number. She also guided me through the posting options. Bryan e-mailed back with clear advice as to a query and it helped me clarify my decision on a particular model. The order arrived on the exact day and in perfect order. Finally, I have found the website very easy to navigate. Thank you, Hattons."
"I ordered a train to be sent to my home in NZ. Unfortunately, it arrived in a damaged condition. I emailed and had an immediate response explaining what I needed to do to return the product. I returned the product as instructed, postage was refunded and a new train was sent. A great example of excellent customer service."
"no bad Esperanza with your service ,all very good"
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.79 based on 243 reviews