Hattons Model Railways Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

How would you rate Hattons Model Railways ?

Robert Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"Items were very quickley delivered, was very informed about what was going on, and the items were exactly as stated. Excellent, what more could they do."
"I live in Australia and the first time that I bought from Hattons I had a phone call from them on my mobile to ask me if I would like to pay an extra pound for a quicker delivery. I thought that this was awesome service to take the time and trouble to do this. Also it is cheaper to buy direct from Hattons, including delivery, than to buy in Australia."
Steve Gilham
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Items well priced, with prompt delivery in very well packed boxes. Hattons will be my preferred supplier in future."
"Excellent products and prompt delivery"
"AS USUAL HATTONS FIRST CLASS SERVICE WELL PACKED POSTAGE GOOD AND QUICK TO POST ALSO GOOD THEY KEEP IN TOUCH GOLD"
"I ordered some items over the weekend of 2nd/3rd of June. Items received on the 6th of June. Items as ordered, well packed and in good condition. A satisfied customer. Well done!"
Francis Simmons
Verified Reviewer
"I found what I required from your e-mail.shopping list, made a phone call, and your assistant was most helpful, and made it easy to place my order, excellent service, thank you."
Peter Blencowe
Unverified Reviewer
"By sending my parcel of 10 ICI hopper wagons so promptly and for generally being thoroughly all round good eggs ! Fantastic."
Dr W Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"I have ordered many items from Hattons recent,y and the service is excellent. I get e mails straight away showing the goods ordered and all items are delivered within three days. The range of goods is impressive and it is easy to find what I want on the website."
Anthony Davies.
Unverified Reviewer
"I have just received my second Dapol O gauge pannier tank,the locos are of superb quality and put that with outstanding service,in my opinion Hattons cannot be bettered for O gauce models,I would not hesitate to buy again."
"Looking for items in Australia is sometimes hard. I was looking for a Bachmanns toilet block which I had seen on a model box, however, in Australia most hobby shops only stock a couple of houses, nothing else. Looking on the be I found Hatton, they had what I was looking for, so I ordered the item online. With in a couple of weeks the package arrive. So easy, I would certainly recommend them and use them again."
"Great service item arrived very quickly and well packaged highly recommend Regards Wayne"
Warren Lodge
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service,good communication,part exchange was smooth and hassle free,highly recommended,👍"
"have made many purchases over the years and have always had excellent service staff friendly and helpful when dealing with any queries."
Bernie Lovell
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with the service we have had over the years.Cannot find fault with anything at all!! Regards Bernie Lovell"
Neal Bridlington
Unverified Reviewer
"Very pleased again with Hattons service .Pre owned Hornby class 50 Great .Thanks"
Michael Harper
Verified Reviewer
"Item dispatched very soon after order placed. Excellent packaging.Extremely pleased with the quality of the Railway children train set. Thoroughly recommend Hattons. M.D Harper"
Geoff - London
Verified Reviewer
"Package lost in courier system. When I telephone the Hattons customer service agents, they are generally unhelpful and obstructive. All the information provided by Hattons from their tracking agent to date about the fate of my package has proved incorrect. I am now out of pocket as a result of this experience and will not be using Hattons again."
John Waterhouse
Verified Reviewer
"Pre Owned Department Sent several boxes of OO Gauge locomotives to pre owned department for sale, in response to an Advertisement in Garden Rail Magazine. Advertisement stated - "Trade in with Harttons for immediate payment on the day that we receive your goods - We pay straight away" After 5 working days from receipt of items by Hattons I have still not received payment for the items sent. I have sent several emails and telephoned. The company is unresponsive to phone calls and is choosing to ignore my latest emails. I am on the point of contacting Trading Standards for resolution."
"My first purchase from Hattons and I am very impressed. My on-line Order generated several e-mails confirming the order, picking, despatch etc as well as updates from the courier. Despite my delivery being two bulky parcels, I think the postage of just £4 is very competitive, especially for next day delivery. Try getting two large parcels delivered next day on e-bay for £4! Also, the prices at Hattons are very competitive and present great value for money. I will certainly use them again and have signed up for the newsletter."
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.73 based on 121 reviews