Hattons Model Railways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

Tell us how Hattons Model Railways made you happy
I preodered 2 rocket carriages on 1July the day Hornby announced them. Only to be told a couple of weeks ago that I would be getting nothing. I appreciate that hornby reduced the numbers what I mind is that Hattons could have reduced the number that people got instead of just cancelling orders.
I cannot believe that many people had ordered them before I did.
Ordered some goods stock Wednesday afternoon and received Thursday Midday, excellent service. So nice to deal with such a fantastic company, highly recommend!
Returned an item that arrived damaged and requested a refund
Received an email to confirm they had received the item and also a notification of a credit note, even though I requested a refund .
Then I received notification that a replacement had been posted out ...!
Now I have to return that one at my own expense
Superb service. Received my order the day after placing it, and the new point was fixed on my layout by the end of that afternoon.
Hattons provide an unparalleled service. Prompt, accurate and great communication. I can order on a friday and by the following Thursday be installing items on my layout in Canada. It doesn't get better than this!!!!. As an ex-pat this service is invaluable to continue my beloved hobby. Thx to everybody at Hattons. Stay safe.
Ordered Oxford diecast model planes one day and delivered to Bath in Somerset the next day. Well packed. Couldn't ask for more!😀😀. Well done Hattons.
Many emails, many promises, to cancel my details and remove the account. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, and Nobody cares.
excellent web page, easy to order, and quick delivery
First class item, good price and top service. I've said the same thing, in different ways, in the past. But, this is simply how it is.
Every time. Thank you.
1great communication and service during very trying times. keep up the good work . as my wife would say 12 out of 10.
Another order delivered promptly & packaged securely. Thanks to all involved with my transactions.
great communication and service during very trying times. Will be dealing with you again soon .Highly recommended
Pre-owned track ordered Monday, received Tuesday morning. Exactly as described. Very well packaged, thank you. Excellent service as always.
Very happy with Hattons products, price, quality, service, and delivery. Will certainly buy again. Richard Powell. Australia.
Another good purchase from Hattons. Over many years I have not been disappointed in any of my purchases. Wide range of quality items, at competitive prices and topped off with first class service. What's not to like? Many thanks.
I have bought quite a few pre_owned items and have been extremejy pleased with all of them. The locos are always accurately described and work as stated.
just recieved my farm tractors etc ,great service and great items ,thanks very much
Mail order can never be better than this, trade long and prosper, well packed 24 hour turnaround courteous telephone staff.
Bill Redmayne
Placed two orders recently by 'phone - both placed late Saturday afternoons and delivered as promised the following Tuesdays. A very efficient service and my orders dealt with as always by very courteous and friendly staff. The goods as always were very well packaged.
Just received my order, Hattons was recommended by a relative & it arrived promptly & on time, will definitely order again
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.74 based on 354 reviews