Hattons Model Railways Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

How would you rate Hattons Model Railways ?

"Used their pre-owned service recently to trade in my Collection and the service i got from them was excellent 5 STAR all the way, i'd highly recommend you visit their website and purchase items from them, the items are always quality and what you see is what you get nothing is fake or false the customer service is excellent and the postage time is quick EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS HATTONS."
"Always simple to navigate the website to find specific items . Prices are very competitive and the service, overall is very satisfactory. Parcels are well packaged and it is always helpful to be able to track the postal deliveries. Hatton's is , and always has been my number one shop . Very happy with the service provided."
"Ordered by phone, got get to speak to a knowledgeable sales person, Prompt delivery. All my goods arrived safe and sound as were well packaged. Very happy, will use Hattons again."
"This was my first time ordering with Hattons . I have to say it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience . From 1st contact with John on the phone to receiving my goods here in France took no more than 48 hours ! That's outstanding service . You now have a very contented repeat customer ... Well done everyone"
"Have been dealing with Hattons for a lot of years. Good range of products , competitive prices and faultless service."
"Never any problems great service 5 stars .Thanks"
"Superb service as always..rarely deal with anyone else now. Absolutely recommend Hattons over anyone else"
"Prompt delivery of undamaged goods in Australia ! Sold my Dinky Toys and Hornby Dublo 3 rail Duchess of Atholl and Sir Nigel Gresley to Hattons in 1955 , when the Model Railway was converted to 2 Rail. An Old Customer in more ways than one !!"
"Having ordered the items less than 48 hours ago it was brilliant to have the postman ring the doorbell and have the package for me."
"Buy quite a bit of stuff from Hattons, always reliable with excellent stock and fast delivery. Would never consider buying elsewhere as Hattons prices are always competitive, cheaper than the manufacturers and low shipping costs. They always include a hand written thank you note with your product which gives a personal touch to their service. Faultless."
"Always had polite staff, no issues with anything I have purchased. Good value too. Highly satisfied. 😃"
"Just bought a couple of Beilhack snowploughs.Fiest class service from the ordering stage right up to delivery. 5 stars."
"Everything ordered always arrives in good condition at my address in Queensland Australia within 12days."
"Have been using Hattons for a number of years and the service has always been excellent. Just purchased a Bus phone on Monday to order item delivered on Tuesday"
"Items were very quickley delivered, was very informed about what was going on, and the items were exactly as stated. Excellent, what more could they do."
"I live in Australia and the first time that I bought from Hattons I had a phone call from them on my mobile to ask me if I would like to pay an extra pound for a quicker delivery. I thought that this was awesome service to take the time and trouble to do this. Also it is cheaper to buy direct from Hattons, including delivery, than to buy in Australia."
"Excellent service. Items well priced, with prompt delivery in very well packed boxes. Hattons will be my preferred supplier in future."
"Excellent products and prompt delivery"
"AS USUAL HATTONS FIRST CLASS SERVICE WELL PACKED POSTAGE GOOD AND QUICK TO POST ALSO GOOD THEY KEEP IN TOUCH GOLD"
"I ordered some items over the weekend of 2nd/3rd of June. Items received on the 6th of June. Items as ordered, well packed and in good condition. A satisfied customer. Well done!"
Hattons Model Railways is rated 4.76 based on 135 reviews