Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Bethanie C
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Kelvin
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Best price I could find. Great communication after order placed and also very happy with the quality.
Recently purchased my wedding ring from here. Was fantastic service. Communication was great. Any questions or queries were quickly responded to. Really pleased with the ring. Also was great getting the ring sizes in the post to ensure I recieved the correct ring size. And the fact they offer big sizes straight from the website where most other places don't. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2019
Amazing service. Beautiful craftsmanship, friendly staff. Awesome all round!!! Thank you.
Ben was really helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the process of ordering - delivery was as smooth as possible. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend
Very fast and precise service. Much appreciated thank you.
Thank you for such a lovely ring for my husband to be. Having ring sizes sent out to try to get a perfect fit is a great idea. Although the ring received is a little more snug than what the ring sizer was. It does still thankfully fit. My only little downside was the fact the ring could of been a little more polished / dust removing for the groves in the design. But we have now brushed these out ourselves. Thank you.
Ben was v.helpful every step of the way, from our initial enquiry to the final delivery of our wedding rings to the door. Although we were ordering relatively "simple" wedding bands, Ben treated us as if we were ordering the most complex and detailed rings available - very thoughtful, patient and supportive. We loved the sample ring service and the decent metal sizing gauges that Ben sent out to us. Deposits were returned to us as soon as the samples were received. Would we use Wedding-Rings.co.uk again? Absolutely yes, but hopefully not for wedding rings again :)
To start the website was great, ordering was really easy. Then had a lovely email from Ben confirming order. They arrived really quickly and they are perfect. Exactly what I was after, I couldn't stop smiling all day after they were delivered. They are so shiny and pretty. Can't wait for our big day and to wear it everyday for the rest of our lives. X
Fantastic customer service. Great selection. Well priced. Bend over backwards to help. Can't recommend highly enough.
Fabulous communication, perfect product. So glad I went with them! saved 50% on an identical product in stores!
Impeccable service and excactly as advertised. Ring sizers are a blessing and communication is fantastic!
Fantastic service ! The staff are extremely helpful and very experienced. You are in safe hands here.
Fantastic service ring ordered was too small so rang to exchange in larger size and replacement ring arrived within a week perfect thank you would highly recommend to others.
Excellent very happy
I bought a Mobius band ring. The whole buying process was very easy with very prompt support and updates provided by Ben. The ring is exactly as described and I am very happy with it. Thanks.
Fantastic and friendly service and wonderfully speedy too.
Excellent service and communication regarding my ring. The ring itself is stunning and beautifully made, I couldn't be more impressed with how it looks! Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend your site to others.
Excellent service. Good, prompt communication and they were happy to send out multiple sizers until we finally made our decision. The rings were reasonably priced and came very quickly.
Great service Great ring Designs and styles you can’t find on the high street Very happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 241 reviews