Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2019
Ozzie Mee
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 19th September 2018
More Photos & Videos
Ben was v.helpful every step of the way, from our initial enquiry to the final delivery of our wedding rings to the door.

Although we were ordering relatively "simple" wedding bands, Ben treated us as if we were ordering the most complex and detailed rings available - very thoughtful, patient and supportive.

We loved the sample ring service and the decent metal sizing gauges that Ben sent out to us. Deposits were returned to us as soon as the samples were received.

Would we use Wedding-Rings.co.uk again? Absolutely yes, but hopefully not for wedding rings again :)
To start the website was great, ordering was really easy. Then had a lovely email from Ben confirming order. They arrived really quickly and they are perfect. Exactly what I was after, I couldn't stop smiling all day after they were delivered. They are so shiny and pretty. Can't wait for our big day and to wear it everyday for the rest of our lives. X
Fantastic customer service. Great selection. Well priced. Bend over backwards to help. Can't recommend highly enough.
Fabulous communication, perfect product. So glad I went with them! saved 50% on an identical product in stores!
Impeccable service and excactly as advertised. Ring sizers are a blessing and communication is fantastic!
Fantastic service ! The staff are extremely helpful and very experienced. You are in safe hands here.
Fantastic service ring ordered was too small so rang to exchange in larger size and replacement ring arrived within a week perfect thank you would highly recommend to others.
Excellent very happy
I bought a Mobius band ring. The whole buying process was very easy with very prompt support and updates provided by Ben. The ring is exactly as described and I am very happy with it. Thanks.
Fantastic and friendly service and wonderfully speedy too.
Excellent service and communication regarding my ring. The ring itself is stunning and beautifully made, I couldn't be more impressed with how it looks! Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend your site to others.
Excellent service. Good, prompt communication and they were happy to send out multiple sizers until we finally made our decision. The rings were reasonably priced and came very quickly.
Great service
Great ring
Designs and styles you can’t find on the high street
Very happy
Fast and reliable delivery, good communication from the company and we love our wedding rings they are just beautiful and excellent quality!
Excellent service and products would highly recommend , brilliant sample service so you can try before you buy ! Very easy and helpful service from start to finish , can't recommend highly enough , very happy
Can't complain - they responded promptly to emails, kept me updated at each stage of the order and delivered quicker than expected.
Exceptional service with fantastic communication throughout the whole process from enquiring to ordering and receipt of the ring. Not to mention the fantastic quality of the ring too! 100% recommended
I never had a single thought to order wedding rings on line. But my experience with your company exceeded all my expectations. Thanks to Ben we knew every single step of our order. Very happy with our gorgeous Rings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Easy to uses website helpful with sizing rings sent out swiftly. Good service can't fault it.
would reccomend this site to anyone looking to buy rings easy to order quality goods very competitive prices was quoted £475 on high st purchased exact ring for £243 told by high st store would take 3 weeks you’re quote was 2 weeks arrived 8 days what more can I say.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 194 reviews