Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"The ring we bought was a 5mm Flat Court in 18ct yellow gold. It is beautiful. It was half the price of those available in high street shops or local goldsmiths. The important thing is to get the right size but as I had already visited a local store I already knew, and therefore did not need to use the size guide service nor have trial sample made up, both of which I would have used had I not been confident of the size that was needed. The communication from 'Wedding Rings' was fantastic and although their normal dispatch is within two weeks, they made a real effort and dispatched mine within 8 days. I have no hesitation in recommending them. It was an added bonus to know I was buying from Birmingham's Jewellery quarter>"
"Absolutely beautiful ring from a brilliant company. Incredibly helpful customer service who went above and beyond to help me get my perfect ring. I can't thank you enough!"
"Highly recommend !! Excellent advise and service from Ben. Not Normally the sort of thing I would purchase on the net, but would definitely do it again now."
"Excellent service. Received exactly what I ordered and was delivered on time. I’d recommend this company to all my friends and family."
"My experience with wedding-rings.co.uk was great. As daunting as it is buying a ring that may not fit or your other half won't like, they send ring sizers, they work with you with timing, fit and design. I'm very pleased. Thanks again!"
"They were very patient about getting the size right and didn't start work on my ring until I was sure I had the right size. The aluminium rings help so much with this, so thank you. The finished product looks even better than it did in the pictures online. Just got to wait to get married to wear it!!"
"Fab service, loved the samples and order came within 4 weeks"
"The ring just feels apart of me."
"Love the design and it is a perfect fit, although it did arrive a little shinier than we thought (the photo looked as if it had a matt finish). Happy with the super quick service and have been kept up to date throughout the process with very polite emails. Thankyou."
"Have received great service from the moment I ordered the samples to receiving my ring. The sample service is a great way of seeing how the ring looks before ordering. Ben sent and received several emails about my order and was always very helpful and kept me up to date. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent commutation, personal interest and very user friendly website."
"Service was great and quality of ring is 10/10"
"I ordered a black zirconium wedding band for my husband to be. From the get go, those at Wedding-Rings.co.uk were always quick to answer my questions, allowing me to make changes to my order, customizing the ring. The ring itself is beautiful and it fits my fiancé perfectly thanks to the ring sizers that were sent to me. All in all a great experience!"
"Really happy with the overall experience. We organised some sample rings, which is a great idea and allows you to "live" with the ring over a number days. We modified our planned sizes based on testing the samples and the final choice is the perfect ring. The actual rings themselves are wonderful and the engraving is perfect. Highly recommended!"
"The service has been brilliant from start to finish. I cannot thank Ben enough for all of his help. I would highly recommend using wedding rings direct. if you are looking for a wedding ring. my other half has finally found a ring he loves, after a very lengthy high street search to no avail!!"
"Excellent service from Ben, kept us informed every step of the way, am delighted with the 2 wedding rings. Would definitely recommend 😀"
"Lovely ring. Exactly what I was expecting. Great service! Really helpful."
"Lovely ring and fantastic customer service from Ben. Thank you!"
"What can i say?? absolutely fabulous place, fantastic prices, wonderful selection and customer service was just out of this world, excellent communication at all times so you knew when your rings were being sent out and when to expect them and they were so quick too. Nothing was too much trouble in getting you the ring of your dreams and were able to adjust their rings so they fit nicely with mine. Such a fantastic place we came across, thank you Ben xx"
"Rings come quickly & perfectly sized & very good quality"
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews