Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2019
Ozzie M
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 19th September 2018
More Photos & Videos
I was replacing my wedding ring due to it becoming sharp round the outside edges. The one l chose was the heavy court 9ct gold. Plain and simple like my previous one. But the court is much more comfortable to wear. It's juat a really lovely ring and I'm very pleased with it
Also a nice touch was to for Ben to arrange for me to receive it early, in time for our anniversary. Great customer service. Linda. Glasgow.
Excellent service and top quality ring. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Would highly recommend.
Top class service, communication, flexibility, and quality of the finished product itself - and with a great price to boot - what more could anyone ask for!

Always happy to answer any query or request, in a prompt timeframe - as well as the opportunity to receive samples to make sure that you are ordering exactly what you want. Thanks Ben and the team!
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
A great service and an excellent and beautiful pair of rings.
More than happy to recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk. Great service and we couldn't be happier with our purchase.
we are very pleased with our wedding rings. Customer service was very good - keeping us in touch with the progress of our order. The rings were everything we hoped for, arrived within promised timescale, fitted perfectly and were almost half the price of identical rings that we viewed on the high street. Thank you.
Fantastic service, ordered samples to try on which helped me choose between a couple of options. Had already been sized elsewhere but was good to have additional sizes in the pack to check.
Only minor negative was having to return samples in 7 days, working full time meant I couldn't pick up parcel for a few days which left me a narrow window in which to return them. All fine in the end as ring was significantly cheaper than anywhere else.
Ring fits perfectly came in a nice box and I can't wait to put it on in a couple of months.
The ring is perfect. Better than I could have imagined and a very good price. I was also very impressed with the customer service and communication. I thought the fact they sent me metal ring sizers to try before commuting to having the ring made in my desired size was a very nice touch. I will definitely be recommending these guys to my friends and family.
I am very much pleased with the service i received. They contact me via email to let me know about my order. Sent me rings sizes to try. The quality of the rings is really nice. I am very much happy with it. I recommended purchasing from them, good service, good communication and quality rings. Thank you
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 15th December 2019
Very friendly, helpful & impeccable service!
Would recommend to anyone!
We have received perfect service and the rings were more than we could have asked for
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
From start to finish the perfect place to buy your ring. We were kept well informed and after an issue with us buying the wrong size they quickly sorted our problem. Nothing was too much trouble and they went above and beyond our expectations. Many thanks
I contacted Wedding-Rings.co.uk to ask about changing a ring I had inherited from yellow gold to platinum and changing the look of the ring to modernise it.
I dealt with Ben who was Fantastic and kept me up to date at all stages of the process.
Well I received my finished ring the other day and it is stunning. It completely exceeded my expectations.
I couldn't have asked for better service and will definitely be using this jewellers again in the future.
Thank you so much!
The service received was excellent. Even asking for additional ring sizers was no problem and these were received promptly.
We are both delighted with the ring received and would recommend.
Ben kept us up to date on the status of our order and was very helpful.
Professional, communicative and good value. Very happy.
The website was really easy to use and the wedding ring arrived exactly as described with excellent communication throughout the process.
I would definitely recommend them and would use them again (if I am ever unlucky enough to lose my wedding ring again!).
Fantastic customer service! Ring is just perfect. Thanks Ben for looking after us!
Brilliant Service and communication throughout the buying process, and when the ring arrived it was far better than the picture it did not do it justice at all, we love it and would not hesitate to buy again from this company. 5 stars all round and would fully recommend.
Delighted with my ring. The service was fantastic and very personal, I'd happily use them again and will continue to recommend them.
The on line experience was easy to use,
My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her,
We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return,
We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019