Harveysfurniture Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Harveysfurniture

Tell us how Harveysfurniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
Over a week
customer service
"Rubbish customer service"
Are you Harveysfurniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We brought a dining table and chairs and a full set of lounge furniture. The dining table had a split in the leg,after a lengthy wait it was inspected and found that the the assembly of the table was at fault. Again after a long wait the table was replaced. This Christmas we had the family to dine with us and discovered that the table could not extend and the centre sections could not fit. This resulted in us having to have 2 sittings for dinner ! The engineer has again visited us today and said he could not believe his eyes, it must have been nearly impossible for the Table to have been given to us in that condition.So he has now gone away to report his findings. To say I am unhappy is a understatement, if I do not hear of a agreeable outcome the Trading standards will be contacted and I will personally go and demonstrate outside the Farnborough store. This is not a threat but I believe I have a right to get a result"
"Not delivered ontime. No communication"
"Don’t waste your money at Harvey’s you may not see it again. Worst company I have ever had to deal with. In the past we have always received good service and good products. But will never go back to them again. Our problem appears to be the similar to everyone else."
"Awful company, customer service is appalling"
"I purchase my sofas on 27th September 2018 and was guaranteed delivery before Christmas. I was contacted for my balance due on 17th December and was told that my sofas was at the distribution depot in Lutterworth..... for delivery by a contractor Arrow XL, due to the high volume of deliveries that they had. I was told I would get it by Monday guaranteed...!!!! I got rid of my sofas due to my buyers wanting it ASAP. Which was meant Leaving me with a bean bag over the weekend. I was phoned by customer services on Friday afternoon....saying that there was a fire at the docks in Southampton..!!!! And they couldn’t honour my delivery till after Xmas....... so after a phone call to a friend in Southampton who works at the docks, asking about the fire....... he said that there was no fire and the last cargo ship fire was 28th May 2018 just off the docks. I informed Harveys of their Lies and they couldn’t answer....!!!!!! I had to wait until 9th of January and have tried talking to customer services.... but get no response.....!!!!! I have also emailed them, and again get no response...!!!! The store manager has emailed them on many occasions about my complaint, and has even escalated my complaint twice. But still no response........ I am absolutely disgusted. Cutstomer services are hard to get through to and seems like they don’t care about leaving me in the S**t with no sofas over the Xmas break. #CUSTOMERCARESHOCKING"
"Customer Services non existent. We were advised on morning of delivery our sofa would not be delivered, even though they would have known prior to this as it was coming from a warehouse in Ayr, we live in NI so it would have to be on a boat at least the day before. We had cleared room out and given old sofa away to make room. Tried contacting Customer Services by phone but no reply. Held for a total of 3.5 hours on 4 attempts. Phoned the store to cancel the order and get a refund to be told I had to phone back on Monday. Have tried twice today and no-one is available to process the refund. Would have given zero stars if possible. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"There's no strength in the stuffing in my sofa seat cushions after only one years usage the sofa feels worn out, my previous sofa, bought from an independent store was in better shape after 20 years use. Also had issues with delayed deliveries stretching on for months and the dining chairs are too low for the 'matching' table. It seems odd that there are so many 1 star ratings on this site with very common problems and yet on another site there's an average of 4 stars - makes you wonder!"
"Appalling service! Wouldn't even call it service actually. Fault developed on arm of sofa they sent engineer who told us 'I'm not surprised it's made of cardboard" and went on to show us the same fault in another 2 arms but then submitted his report saying it was accidental damage. Harveys told us to claim out insurance we had taken out with them. Under duress I claimed them who then advised me it wasn't covered. So not only is the product poor quality the sales/customer service team don't even know their add ons. Now having to pay for an independent report which harveys say they will reimburse if it comes back as a manufacturing defect. 3 months so far..........."
"This has been a terrible experience. Someone was sent out to look at faults but he was rude and obnoxious and left very quickly. Since then I have hung on the phone on 4 occasions the last was for 2hrs. Wish I had never brought from Harvey's. NOT had this a year yet and it is falling apart. Appalling quality considering we paid over £3k. Want them to take the bloody thing back and give me my money to buy something worth the money"
"Absolutely horrendous. Do not purchase from this store. Ordered a full dining set, table, 2 dining chairs and bench are fine. There was a delay on the 2 carvers. Finally arrived about 8 weeks later, one wobbles, legs not the same length, the other one’s leg had been snapped off and wood glued back together about a quarter of the way down the leg. They sent someone out to confirm I needed 2 new chairs. They re-ordered said chairs. They finally delivered 1 replacement chair (not 2) which was also faulty about 9 weeks later. That went back. I am still in possession of the original 2 rubbish chairs that cost £275 each!! I cannot get through to them because of the long wait on the phone and they have not responded to my emails. It is absolutely disgusting. I don’t know what to do for the best now... it’s now January, I made the original purchase at the beginning of June and have been in possession of the faulty chairs since July. Avoid."
"Not received my sofa that you was bought on 3/9/2018! It’s 9/1/2019 and the customer service keep making promises that are never honoured!"
"Serv&Deliv"
"If I could give zero I would do! Taken my money, no delivery date! Been waiting since Sept 2018 for a sofa. Customer service is a joke. This company is a complete disgrace - DO NOT USE."
"Whole thing is a shambles. No customer service. No problem resolution."
"Bought a sofa. Great sales service in-store. Arrived on time, all great. Then noticed a splilt in the sofa 2 days in. Wow....not exaggerating, 20 odd calls to customer service. No response. Called in my local store, they could no longer help, a week old sofa....really! So told me to contact customer service again. 79 min wait, 85, 62, get the picture. Finally after 9 emails I get a call. Like a comedy really, just to tell me they have a back log.....that's a worry! So I will get a call in 3 days. Still no further on. First time I've spent alot of money on a sofa, and it arrives ripped. Terrible after sales."
"I purchased my Sof & Electric ChIr In 2016.now have Marks on the back of the chair. Purchased Insurance for it. When phoned up told The Insurance is only for spillage. Need to get an independent Insurance advisior. This has gone on since November. Now been told will get Insurance money back! Before ChristmS told it was in my account. It is not. Emails only answered every week, on a Friday! Automated response says due to high demand. For a company get your money. As soon as a problem forget it. IT I am so upset & frustrated."
"Ordered dining table & chairs 4 months ago promised delivery before xmas. That was cancelled & promised december 29th delivery, that got cancelled without letting us know. Phoned harveys, they haven't a clue where my order is or when its coming. I have now cancelled order but have been told i have to wait 30 days for my refund. What a joke harveys are...do not order from them."
"HURRENDOUS !!!!! We spent a lot of money in your shop buying our sofa ,swivel chair, coffee table, tv unit and table and chairs. Disappointed is an understatement!!!! The quality is NOT what we saw in shop we received the sofa which the cushions were damaged all the threads pulled through, next the tv stand was scratched then the coffee table which was all scratched AND missing screws!!!! I emailed 22nd of December and I’ve had no response your company is a shambles !!!!!!"
"Ordered 26th of Aug 2018 delivered table on 21st Nov after my calls only it was damaged now the 3rd of Jan and still not had replacement table this shop should be stopped trading"
Harveysfurniture is rated 1.22 based on 166 reviews