Harvey Nichols Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Harvey Nichols

How would you rate Harvey Nichols ?

"Best luxury department store. There’s a variety of clothes and trainers for everyone. Spoilt for choice!"
"Seem to be the only stockists i Dublin of Stone Island clothing range. Sale item. Very Happy with purchase."
"Excellent click and collect service, very quick."
"Awesome stuff love the products love it!!"
"I have previously loved shopping at Harvey Nichols but the Edinburgh shop is horrible. The only staff who make any effort are generally those in the food court. I have a few times been walking around the men's and women's wear departments looking for help or to try something on and have been completely ignored; once a woman came from the other side of the shop to help me even though someone was stood a metre away from me and was clearly ignoring me. I also have found out that they sell real fur, having reintroduced it a few years ago, despite the previous ban on real fur in their shops which I think is despicable."
"Optional 10% on a meal not made clear and added to the bill without asking including a (admittedly small) charitable donation"
"Cancelled my order as the item was out of stock and said that I have not been charged. 4 days later my credit card account shows that the amount for the order is a still a pending transaction and I cannot access the funds. Ridiculous!"
Harvey Nichols is rated 3.33 based on 7 reviews