Harvey Nichols Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Harvey Nichols
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Harvey Nichols made you happy

"They didnt for what you pay i found the stitching not good.!!!!"
Are you Harvey Nichols? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Harvey Nichols receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Best luxury department store. There’s a variety of clothes and trainers for everyone. Spoilt for choice!"
"I have previously loved shopping at Harvey Nichols but the Edinburgh shop is horrible. The only staff who make any effort are generally those in the food court. I have a few times been walking around the men's and women's wear departments looking for help or to try something on and have been completely ignored; once a woman came from the other side of the shop to help me even though someone was stood a metre away from me and was clearly ignoring me. I also have found out that they sell real fur, having reintroduced it a few years ago, despite the previous ban on real fur in their shops which I think is despicable."
"Seem to be the only stockists i Dublin of Stone Island clothing range. Sale item. Very Happy with purchase."
"Cancelled my order as the item was out of stock and said that I have not been charged. 4 days later my credit card account shows that the amount for the order is a still a pending transaction and I cannot access the funds. Ridiculous!"
"Optional 10% on a meal not made clear and added to the bill without asking including a (admittedly small) charitable donation"
"Excellent click and collect service, very quick."
"Awesome stuff love the products love it!!"
Harvey Nichols is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews