Harvey Nichols Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Harvey Nichols
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Harvey Nichols made you happy

"So polite non judgmental prepared to bend over backwards to find an item for you"
Are you Harvey Nichols? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchaed my wedding dress at Harvey Nicols and it arrived while I was overseas visiting my family for Christmas. When I arrived home, I tried it on and it did not fit. They have refused to exchange it for a different size because it was after their 14 day return policy. I was even willing to pay postage or return it in store. I could understand not refunding money but I simply want a different size. I will not be shopping with them again."
"They didnt for what you pay i found the stitching not good.!!!!"
"Best luxury department store. There’s a variety of clothes and trainers for everyone. Spoilt for choice!"
"I have previously loved shopping at Harvey Nichols but the Edinburgh shop is horrible. The only staff who make any effort are generally those in the food court. I have a few times been walking around the men's and women's wear departments looking for help or to try something on and have been completely ignored; once a woman came from the other side of the shop to help me even though someone was stood a metre away from me and was clearly ignoring me. I also have found out that they sell real fur, having reintroduced it a few years ago, despite the previous ban on real fur in their shops which I think is despicable."
"Seem to be the only stockists i Dublin of Stone Island clothing range. Sale item. Very Happy with purchase."
"Cancelled my order as the item was out of stock and said that I have not been charged. 4 days later my credit card account shows that the amount for the order is a still a pending transaction and I cannot access the funds. Ridiculous!"
"Optional 10% on a meal not made clear and added to the bill without asking including a (admittedly small) charitable donation"
"Excellent click and collect service, very quick."
"Awesome stuff love the products love it!!"
Harvey Nichols is rated 3.20 based on 10 reviews