Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy
Very happy with all aspects of ordering and delivery. Only laid the turf just over a week ago but am very happy with my choice and candidly wait to see the changes through the year.
Very happy with my new turf. Didn't order quite enough so bought a bit more from a local source, the quality of turfonline was noticeably better!
Delivered within the time scale, 3 damaged pieces but all fine and it’s growing lovely, thank you
Very professional company, high quality turf, can't say anything bad really everything was done very well.
Neatly packed rolls and looks healthy grass. All laid down and can't wait for results.
I have purchased Enviromat on multiple occasions. I know winter has just ended but on this occasion it was in a pretty scruffy and unsightly state. A little bit disappointing for my clients considering the price which has risen a lot over the last few years.
The service was excellent. The item was delivered promptly.
Good quality wildflower turf. Has taken well in the garden. No problems at all. For me personally it would have been easier if the turf was in half metres along the length rather than square metres as it is really heavy and there was only me to lay it. Had to put an sos call out to friends and neighbours to help me get it in the back garden. Also I found it hard to cut with the tools that I had and it is now uneven long the length of the garden. But the turf itself is great.
Fabulous quality grass
send time using this supplier for the same turf for my large garden, the first is approximately 18 months old and looking really good still. This second lot of turf has only been down 3 weeks but is also looking good. All turf delivered in good condition on on date agreed. good service and turf.
Easy to order, delivered on time and turf quality exceptional. Fully recommend Turfonline. Thanks.
Fully growing turf after being laid 10 days ago and it will need cutting sooner than I thought!
Highly delighted with the turf, it has taken really well, really green and lush, looks great
Delivery on time, turf arrived greasy and if very good quality. Super happy with turfonline service. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you!
Easy to order, quick delivery, they were happy to deliver when I couldn’t be there and the turf was labelled (as I’d ordered two types in one delivery) so I knew what was what. Just missed 5* as some of the turf was a bit damaged on arrival which meant it was a bit fiddly to lay. Overall pretty pleased so far - can’t comment on the look of the turf yet as it’s not really grown. Hopefully it’ll be as good as it looks on the website...
Excellent service and excellent turf will recommend this to everybody
Easy to understand website and simple ordering process. Prompt delivery with the minimum of fuss and a great product. Very happy customer.
Nearly three weeks out from laying the turf, we are happy with the result. We chose Jubilee because it was a good mixture of seed that had been recommended by a professional gardener. Compared to our old lawn, this one is a beauty!
over 500 square meters ordered and delivered. I chose the cheapest option and the quality was very impressive. have used before and will use again.
I was extremely impressed with both the service and quality of the turf I purchased, it looks amazing I would highly recommend Turfonline
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,766 reviews