Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

We're soooo pleased with our sedum turf, it's thick and colourful and has bounced back quickly since being laid. Thank you :-)
Great customer service, great product delivered as stated in excellent condition
It looks lovely thank you!
Great quality turf at a good price. Excellent delivery on a pallet
Excellent service. The kind offer from your driver, Luke, to help carrying our meadow mat to our back garden was greatly appreciated by us 70 year olds. Thank you.
One week on , our woodland shade meadow mat has revived and looks to be thriving , We are delighted with this transformation in our garden and so pleased to be able to make at least a small contribution to biodiversity. Well done to Turfonline for this brilliant enterprise.
The lawn conditioner was delivered on time and in good condition.
All ok. Just was not happy with confusion over delivery date with your customer services.
Fast delivery and very good quality turf. Would Highly recommend and will re use for future landscaping projects.
Turfonline 5 star review on 13th September 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Delivered on the day requested turf was in good condition laid on the same day watered in and rained overnight. The turf is growing well and I'm well pleased.
prompt delivery and quality turf
Great turf in really good condition on arrival. High quality and just the right thickness. Had been down two weeks and is looking good and growing well. Probably the best turf I have ever laid
Excellent service, great quality turf.
Fantastic service & product. Turf was delivered when expected by a very helpful delivery man... product went down easy & was thicker than expected for the great price I paid.
Turfonline 5 star review on 12th September 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 12th September 2020
It's kind of amazing you can get quality turf on such short notice on the internet.
Sedum mat is excellent. Very happy with quality and delivery. Size was slightly bigger than advertised but now have extra plants for garden rockery bed.
Turfonline 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Brilliant service. Both the living roof and turf arrived on time and in great condition. Would definitely use Turfonline again
We were very happy with the quality of the turf. It looks great! The service was very good too.
Turf was delivered on time and is an excellent quality. Would definitely use Turfonline again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Couldn’t have asked for a better service really. Turf arrived promptly the next day, all thick and green-lots of worms, which I think is a good sign of healthy soil!

Went down easily, it’s currently only 3 weeks later but we’re very pleased with it this far.

Price was good too.
Turfonline 5 star review on 9th September 2020 Turfonline 5 star review on 9th September 2020
All was according to plan, well delivered and on time. BUT since you ask for a very specific measurements, I thought that the extra 5% for a third of the price was not worth it,. Then when we put the Turf a chunk of at least 15 cm was missing from one of the pieces, not that the other one fitted perfectly either but at least was an ok situation with the “normal” one. My question is that I am Not sure why do you bother asking for measurements if is not going to be accurate.
Turf quality is fantastic as was the customer service, I phoned a few times as I'd never laid a lawn before and they were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this company
Turfonline is rated 4.63 based on 2,480 reviews