Harrods Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Harrods
11PM
11PM

How would you rate Harrods ?

"the shop and food looked nice"
"The Hermes staff are rude, dismissive and consummately unprofessional. They do not acknowledge waiting customers, and when approached are rude and dismissive. Should you be lucky enough to be served, the service is perfunctory and lacks all due care or attention. When I asked how I could lodge feedback they sneered and sniggered. They really let the rest of Harrods staff down who are professional."
"Quality products and packaging (though the Bentley white edition bottle looks a bit scratched after I've opened the box. It was a pleasant shopping experience. Thank you."
"It was great to get to shop at the would famous Harrods in the airport in London. Even tho I front spend much the customer service was exceptional!!"
"Amazing place to shop"
"Great staff who were very helpful."
"I received my items the next day and they were in perfect condition and wrapped exceptionally"
"Wonderful store with magnificent food halls!"
"Great day out for the kids and wonderful food halls!"
"Good customer services skills"
"Quick delivery beautifully packaged was a delight to open"
"The Sales Assistants in the Opitician Department were very helpful and patient ."
"Great cream teas"
"Provided an excellent product."
"Easy shopping online and their customer service is great"
"Incredibly poor customer service today from Cartier today Harrods. Not what I expected from 2 top brands. Its ruined my wife's anniversary present."
"Please thank Hardeep at Harrods Direct. Once again she has been the epitome of exceptional customer service! Xx"
"3 times I've called Harrods Links of London & 3 times someone was apparently calling me back.Im appalled at their terrible customer service"
"Lady on the phone at Harrods hung up on me today, not good customer service there Harrods"
Harrods is rated 4.11 based on 19 reviews