Harrison Cropper Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
"Great quality cushions which complimented the seating"
"Quick delivery"
"The picture I bought arrived quickly and well packaged. Perect item just what I wanted"
"Exactly what I ordered , speedy service , would recommend 100%"
"Great service and delivery"
"I was delighted with my picture, very speedy delivery, and beautifully packed."
"I ordered 2 cushion covers, they were reasonably priced and lovely design, I didn’t have to pay any postage for my order which arrived promptly, I’m extremely pleased with my purchase."
"Great product love my cushion covers, quick delivery ."
"I bought the picture of the highland cow for my daughter as a gift, she was very pleased with it and it looks lovely on her wall. Very good quality, and worth the price"
"My lampshade did take quite a while to arrive, otherwise the products look really lovely quality and just my sort of thing"
"Picture just perfect. Arrived on time and would definately recomend"
"Absolutely delighted with these shades! They look great and are far better quality than anything I looked at in the shops at a comparable price."
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Love my new lampshade ! Great material and good price."
"Great service. Package carefully wrapped and very quickly delivered. Really happy and would definately order again."
"Excellent personal service. Highly recommend & will definitely use again."
"I have bought a few times from Harrison cropper, through the shop and online. The service is excellent and the staff very pleasant, nothing is too much trouble. There is a great range of stock in the shop, but they were very happy to order in something I'd seen elsewhere, with no obligation to keep it if it wasn't suitable."
"Cushion covers are lovley would like to have seen pattern carried on through the cover front and back"
"Excellent service easy to order and cushion arrived in a few days,very good quality. Would have no hesitation in shopping here again Thank you Kind Regards Helen"
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.69 based on 102 reviews