Harrison Cropper Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
"Excellent servcie"
"Fantastic service. Good communication fast delivery great price. Certainly would recommend and definitely will use again. Thank you"
"Lovely cushions quality is very nice but no customer service support in any way. No phone answered, no call returned when voicemail left and query email by replied to. If they sort this then would give 5 stars as when you order online and contact isn’t available or replied to it makes you nervous when your goods are late to arrive"
"Quick delivery, good quality product, may use again 😀"
"Really easy website to use, came quickly with no issues! Customer service was great and I was really happy with the quality of my order :)"
"Very impressed with the quick delivery and the quality of the cushion covers i bought for a gift. They loved them so lovely and well made. Thank you."
"I was pleased with the quick delivery of my order, however, one of the items arrived in a broken and squashed box. Inside was a return form from another customer who had returned the item in June, her name and address was on the form. As the item was a present for a friend I had to find another box to put it in. I sent an email the same day stating my disappointment of the carelessness of the packer and about the damaged box. Two weeks later I am still waiting for a response. I won't be placing another order."
"Great quality items at a fair price."
"Difficult to write a review on something that never arrived! When I pointed this out I received a curt reply ad using I’d been refunded, no offer or attempt to put things right, very disappointing!"
"No after sales I received a faulty cushion and nothing was done hence wasted my money."
"Well made, well delivered, fast and well packaged, excellent value, couldn’t recommend highly enough!!"
"Great service, good quality product, will order from again."
"Speedy delivery an excellent service with contact after placing an order. Would be happy to shop again."
"I was very pleased with my purchase. It was good quality and worth the money. Thank you"
"Excellent customer service, very quick delivery and goods exactly as described - very pleased and will shop here again."
"I am so so happy with my purchase. The cushions are beautiful and detail is great. Great value for money, will definitely be ordering again soon xx"
"Just what I wanted , quick service with friendly email to let me know when it would be delivered by etc it was well packed and if it was a gift for someone it was ready to wrap no need to find a nice box just wrap it and the item was good quality for a reasonable price .the site is easy to follow and has a good selection of other items"
"Love the cows head, even cuter than in pic. Bought it as a present & recipient loved it. Quick delivery"
"I found exactly what I was looking for....the customer service follow up after my order was a pleasant surprise and my order arrived so quickly! Thank you!!"
"Amazing customer service, I couldn’t fault them. Beautiful products! 😁"
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.58 based on 40 reviews