Harrison Cropper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
Read Harrison Cropper Reviews
Really pleased with my new lampshade.. Amazing quality and great customer service. Will most definitely be ordering from you again
Posted 1 hour ago
Great product and service- uploaded tracking details as soon as shipped!
After placing my order, I received a thank-you e-mail from the company owner. Would that more companies so appreciated my custom, rather than endlessly telling me what they are doing re Covid ! Really lovely quality products too.
Just to say we are very pleased with our draught excluder and the quality, also the prompt service
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Easy to order, good delivery and beautiful lamp shades, all packed very well.
Also a lovely message with invoice, very personal.
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 14th January 2021
I would happily use Harrison Cropper again.
Beautiful light shades!
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Great service and amazing looking draft excluder. Highly recommended.
Very happy with my first purchase thanks so much
Excellent service, quality product and speedy delivery, would definitely order from Harrison Cropper again.
Superb service coupled with excellent prices. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Very pleasing no problem, goods delivered promptly. Will use again if I need things for my home.
Great service and some really lovely products available. Will definitely use again.
This was an extra present for my special daughter,it was beautiful and she was so thrilled it made her cry,happy tears
Well packed and kept informed of delivery date
Thankyou
Brilliant service delivery only took 2 days and the product is a very high standard looks amazing definitely recommend this company and i will he using again in the future.
Excellent product and service.
I order some Christmas branches to fill out my tree. They were very good quality and arrived timely. Would recommend. Ok
Great service! Speedy delivery with very good packaging. The product was as described and beautiful!
My lampshade arrived very quickly and very safely packaged.
It is beautiful quality and is my favourite part of my newly decorated bedroom.
This company is a great find, I will definitely be checking the Harrison Cropper website in future for homeware and gifts. Thank you.
Communication was excellent Delivery took one week but under the circumstances not a problem .The vases were exactly what they described .
Lovely shop and lovely people.
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.82 based on 432 reviews