Harrison Cropper Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
"Really pleased with everything we have purchased, Great service you can tell this company genuinely cares about their customers , Kind Regards Steve Hobbs"
"I love this foot stool. It is so cute, quality made and was shipped very quickly to me."
"Excellent , fast delivery , well packaged , beautiful item."
"Very quick shipping. I received the product without any delay. It was packaged very well. The foot stool is absolutely gorgeous. Everything I wanted. Perfection!!"
"Delighted with the footstool, arrived very quickly and well packaged, would definitely recommend and purchase from Harrison Cropper again"
"Professional customer service ans communication."
"Products even prettier in person than online, if that is possible!"
"Very pleased with footstool,just as pictured and size perfect.Delivered promptly too."
"Poor communication. Still waiting for an answer to my e-mail."
"First time used this company. Excellent hastle FREE Service. Will definitely return. A BIG THANKYOU."
"Brilliant and personal service and love the product! Thoroughly recommend Harrison Cropper!"
"Poor customer service"
"Fantastic service with fast delivery and high quality products"
"Item arrived promptly, in very good condition. Very pleased with quality. Would definitely purchase from Harrison Cropper again"
"Delighted with my Voyage Maison purchase. Just as described. Very quick and efficient delivery - thank you."
"Framed print arrived within days of ordering on line and was very well packaged. I am very pleased with the service received and happy with my purchase"
"Prompt delivery, excellent service"
"Goods delivered but they were gift and receipt was included in parcel, even after notifying them with order.No notice of despatch was sent. Spoilt the birthday surprise. Will not be ordering from them again."
"Excellent service, I saw a product on the web site but was listed as out of stock, I emailed to query when new stock would be coming in and an item was found in the warehouse. LIsa added to the site, emailed me and I was able to purchase immediately. Item was sent out quickly and I was kept fully informed of delivery status."
"Perfect! Well made cushion cover."
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.65 based on 122 reviews