Harrison Cropper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
Read Harrison Cropper Reviews
Beautiful piece of heart, just waiting for my room to be decorated before putting it up.
Really lovely tartan lampshade and cushion covers.
Excellent speedy service
Beautiful quality and fast delivery - worth every penny
Wonderful service and high quality, hand crafted products.
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent quality and delivery time
I am very pleased with the 2 products I bought and they match existing pieces I have
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 5th April 2021 Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Superb customer service and gorgeous products. Will definitely be using again.
Goods received promptly.
Both light shades were of a high standard. Thank you
The service I received from Harrison Cropper was first class. Delivery was quick and well packaged.
Lovely lamp shade. Arrived promptly. Emails received to confirm the order and shipping. Good service. Very happy. Will use again!
An excellent company to buy from. Good communication, careful packaging and top class product. This was bought as a birthday present and was made totally stress free due to the efficiency of the staff at Harrison Cropper.
The product was as described and arrived promptly. Very nice company.
Brilliant quality, quick and easy sale
I ordered some faux eucalyptus- I was extremely pleased with the quality of the item and have made another order since.
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Found this website but accident and it’s amazing! The items I’ve bought S far have all been stunning and despatched quickly and packaged really well thrilled to bits!! Superb shop and my go to shop now for interior decorating!
Excellent chess piece ornaments. They are perfect, well made, great size and quick delivery. Will be using the company again
Amazing service! Incredible things... I want them all!!
Harrison Cropper 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Absolutely adore this shop and their stylish home decor. We've shopped with them a number of times online: personal customer service from really helpful staff. Our deliveries have all arrived well-packaged in just a couple of days. I've recommended HC to all my friends!
I orders 2 beautiful red Balmoral lampshades, I was contacted to say my order had been received and if there was anything they could do for me just to get in touch. My lampshade arrived quickly and I was really impressed with website and service. First class 😍
First time of using Harrison Cropper and absolutely delighted with both my purchase and their service. Items arrived promptly and so well packaged. Thank you
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.84 based on 554 reviews