Harrison Cropper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
Read Harrison Cropper Reviews
A great company to buy from. Would definitely buy from them again. Love the personalised email thanking me for their custom.
Beautiful vase was so nice I ordered other great service don’t hesitate to buy 😊
A very positive customer experience.
Beautiful rose hip autumn colour in my jug in kitchen gorgeous very reasonable priced lovely things Harrison Cropper sell
Excellent service and quality goods highly recommend a look around
Great company fast delivery & gorgeous vases
I was pleased to come across this store on my google search. They had both the items I was looking for. Communication was great, and the items arrived quickly and well packaged.
brilliant service and great contact throughout
Fantastic range of shades. Great quality.
Easy ordering and delivery.
Looks fantastic.
We'll be back - once we can decide which ones to get!
Great bespoke service, beautiful gifts, wide choice to suit all pockets.
I ordered some cushion covers they were amazing quality! I’m very happy with my purchase. Customer service was excellent too, I would buy from this company again, and would highly recommended them.
Great customer service & item arrived well packaged. The price of my item was very competitive & delivery on time. Will hopefully order from them again soon.
Lovely comms at first which really impressed me. Received the item quickly. It was well packaged, but I had a question about the quality/description of the item (it was advertised as ceramic but seems to be resin/plastic), and so I emailed Shirley and Lisa straight away. Still waiting for a reply.............So sadly, a rather disappointing experience. I was keen to support a local independent trader but I'm highly unlikely to buy anything else by mail :-(
Absolutely love my artichokes I recently ordered. Finishes off my coffee table. First class service. Arrived quickly and wrapped well. Will definitely use again.
Website easy to use, purchases arrived very quickly and we’re delighted with them. Would definitely buy again from Harrison Cropper and will recommend to family and friends.
Great selection of products available. Have purchased a lamp shade which I absolutely adore. All products come well packaged and quickly.
Poor delivery, items ok, but nothing special for the prices charged. Will not shop again from this firm
Great service. Our purchase arrived in the time frame specified. Good quality at a good price.
Ordered a lampshade, arrived quickly and beautiful quality! Will be ordering more.
Excellent service throughout, great products.
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.77 based on 248 reviews