Harrison Cropper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harrison Cropper
Read Harrison Cropper Reviews
Excellent service and really appreciated the personal email after ordering
Great communication, fast delivery and well packaged, and free delivery! I would use them again. Thank you.
Great customer service. Delighted with Moorland Stag footstool.
Ordered a light shade, was delivered promptly and well wrapped. Delighted with product and service! Will be looking to purchase some Christmas gifts soon . Thank you.
The items I purchased were fragile and arrived in perfect condition. I was very impressed with packaging and the time I received it. Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you again.
Excellent product brilliant service and second to none customer service Thank you Diane Jones
I appreciate the amazing customer service from you. The handwritten note was so sweet. We don't receive things like that from stores in the US unfortunately. The only issue I have is when my box arrived, it looked like it had been beaten up. Thank the heaves there was no broken pieces. There was a hole on the box where the pointy bottom of the heart was which was damaged but I can fix it myself. It is a beautiful piece and I absolutely love it.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Product arrived in excellent condition and look perfect ..thank you! Xx
Excellent quality and good good customer service
Very prompt delivery when i ordered my cushions. Good customer service, very happy with my purchases.
Excellent service. First time customer. Received a lovely email thanking me for my order. Arrived quickly and well packaged although too much plastic wrapping which I also understand because I ordered beautiful cushions. Sorry, I’m very eco friendly and it would be nice to see alternatives used. I would definitely recommend your website to family and friends! Thank you!
They had an item my wife had been looking for for a couple of years that we could not get in the states. Found it and they shipped it and received to a big smile. Would order again if it were in stock.
Order was a bit slow in arriving
Terrible customer service. I was told international shipping would be much less. I sent several emails - no response.
Very pleased with our purchase. Very prompt service. Will revisit this site in the future for possible further purchases.
Lisa I am very pleased with all the products I have bought from you and your customer service is second to none Thankyou Diane Jones
So happy with my beautiful stool. Details are so pretty & vibrant. Love the colour & style. A very classic stool with a gorgeous modern design
I loved the variety of materials available and when the cushion covers arrived they were perfect. The quality was excellent and arrived within a few days.
Great products, fast delivery, even to N. Ireland.
Really pleased with everything we have purchased, Great service you can tell this company genuinely cares about their customers , Kind Regards Steve Hobbs
Harrison Cropper is rated 4.66 based on 141 reviews