Harradines Removals & Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Harradines Removals & Storage

Tell us how Harradines Removals & Storage made you happy

Telephone
"The smoothest of moves. Impeccable and efficient including the meticulous wrapping of fragile items . Flawless! The most polite and friendly team you could move with!! They double chkd everything so I didn’t have to. The whole experience was literally stress free and 5* Thank you Team Harradines . I wouldn’t move anywhere without you."
"The Harradine team is professional, efficient, customer focused and more importantly very patient. They have helped to make my move painless and stress free. From the point of quotation, booking to removal day everything have been executed seamlessly. They have been a real pleasure to deal with and has proved to be good value for money. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"The Harradines team is professional, efficient, customer focused and more importantly very patient. They have helped to make my move painless and stress free. From the point of quotation, booking to removal day everything have been executed seamlessly. They have been a real pleasure to deal with and has proved to be good value for money. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Friendly, professional and efficient team would highly recommend. I moved from Kent to Hampshire and Harradines made sure the whole move ran smoothly and stress free 🤗"
"Amazing Experience. I had to move from Central London to the outskirts. The service was booked quickly after a very efficient survey (free) done in the flat. The movers were fast, extremely helpful (in many situations) and with the right equipment such as boxes, packaging etc. They have been faster than me getting the key of the new apartment and very patient when the new flat was not ready. Overall I would definitely recommend Harradines."
"Excellent service which made the whole moving experience easy. Harradines were professional from the start to the finish. All our belongings were carefully packed and they took great care to deliver the boxes to the correct room. Would recommend them highly and reasonably priced."
"Excellent, Couldn't be faulted"
"Excellent Thank you"
"Fantastic- Stress Free- Lovely Guys"
"I just wanted to email to say thank you so much to Harradines for squeezing me in at late notice, and for doing such a great job. The team were punctual, speedy, clean and so organised, as well as being so friendly and helpful. They remained cheery even though we had a long wait for the keys to the new house. I am very grateful to them as they took away so much stress from the day. Thank you. I would use Harradines again in a heartbeat and would recommend to others."
"This is the 3rd time I have used this fantastic company. They are polite, friendly and reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone whether in a business or personal capacity. They came twice prior to the move, once to quote and once to ensure we were ready and discuss any issues. They are a great team and all went well with the move. FANTASTIC - thank you"
"Mrs Bird from Eltham, could not have chosen better from start to finish they were informative, helpful and polite at every stage . There packing service is to be recommended and the chaps on the day were fantastic all round a great experience. Thank you and we love Worthing."
"Very quick & efficient. Right on time."
"Excellent. Thank you Great workers"
"Phonemenal!! Efficient, patient, understanding & just helped make the whole process so much easier. Thanks so much!!"
"Excellent can't fault anything!"
"prompt and pleasant"
"Absolutely superb, can't be faulted!"
"Very Efficient, two great men, helpful & polite."
Harradines Removals & Storage is rated 4.98 based on 448 reviews