Harradines Removals & Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Harradines Removals & Storage

How would you rate Harradines Removals & Storage?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paul And Nathalie
Unverified Reviewer
"Talk about a 'moving experience' - Harradines tick all the right boxes, professional, polite, fabulous team, go out of their way to be helpful and above all keep you calm through what can be a trying time. We will never use anyone else, 10 out of 10. Paul and Nathalie."
Steven Lawrence
Verified Reviewer
"Keep a close eye on the team. All seemed great on the day (week before Xmas), discovered they dropped & broke the washing machine. Advised the about it as soon as we discovered (4 weeks), said they look into it & call us back the next day. 3 weeks later, not a peep!! Disappointing."
"First class service."
"had them a while back . after paying them the driver asked me for more money!!! I was shocked and would never use them ever again."
"Morning Martin Just wanted to say a huge thank you The guys were amazing - they worked incredibly hard and quickly. Exhausted just watching them. Can't thank you and them enough Please pass on my thanks Christine"
"Fabulous !!!!"
B. Singleton
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient team, friendly and put us at ease. Thank you !"
"Very friendly, quick and efficient."
Holly Smedley
Unverified Reviewer
"I recently used Harradines removals to move all my household belongings into a storage area. The attention to detail and care they took handling my possessions was second to none, as if it was their own items. The friendly welcome from start to finish made it so much easier for me to watch them get on with the job. Being 6 months pregnant they insisted that I didn't lift a thing not even a pillow! They pre packed anything that needed extra care and even gave me the material to keep it covered in the storage unit afterwards going that extra mile. I could not recommend them enough, worth every penny. I would have no hesitation using them again for future moving purposes, they made a very hectic move into a stress free one, with a lot of giggles along the way. Thank you Harradine Removals."
"Excellent service. Thank you"
Mr & Mrs Devlin
"Brilliant. Thanks."
"Great. Move went as planned, guys couldn't have been more helpful. Really happy"
"Fantastic Job by the guys. Thank you all very much!"
"Del, Stu & Matt did a great job."
"Very Profeessional. Agood humoured bunch. Nothing too much trouble."
"Alec, Rob and Stewart were a Great Team. Fabulous!"
"Excellent, Very efficient"
"EXCELLENT. REALLY HAPPY"
"Quick, Clean, Conservative and Considerate. Excellent !"
Mr & Mrs Corley
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent. Couldn't have wished for a better move. The team were superb. Many Thanks"
Harradines Removals & Storage is rated 4.97 based on 352 reviews