Harradines Removals & Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Harradines Removals & Storage

25 - 27 Gordon Road

How would you rate Harradines Removals & Storage?

Mr & Mrs Corley

Excellent.
Couldn't have wished for a better move.
The team were superb.
Many Thanks
Mr & Mrs Hull
Unverified Reviewer

They were all fantastic. Very professional
Mr Baxter

Smooth & Brilliantly done. Thanks
C.Aubry
Unverified Reviewer

Great move, much appreciated!
Mr & Mrs Lamont

Great. All polite, nice & efficient
C.Tomlinson

Very quick & efficient. Very happy customers
A. Davies
Unverified Reviewer

Great work- many thanks for the speed and helpfulness
Mr & Mrs Hesse
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing work. Very efficient, polite and helpful. 10/10 Very pleased!
Mrs Preston

Fantastic!!!!!!
Mr & Mrs Vincent

Fantastic job
Ms Bray
Unverified Reviewer

This move was as stress free as it could possibly be. They were helpful, cheerful, efficient staff.
Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Ms Bond
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you to all the team, They all work really, really hard.
Mr Painter
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleased with how Harradines handled our removals, and the service provided.
Mr Hampton
Verified Reviewer

Martin of Harradines was the only person I contacted who came around to assess the property. I've moved 6 times prior to this and know how important it is to get someone who's done it a lot to assess the move. He recommended 4 men and two trucks which were full when we moved but not rammed.
On the day the four guys were brilliant. They moved everything without damaging anything and cleared everything in a few hours. They helped pack the inevitable leftovers, unplumbed all appliances and wrapped all the TVs and mirrors as if they were their own.
We had a 3 hour delay waiting for completion to get the keys so we weren't going to get access until 15.30. Martin and the guys were really helpful and understanding and told me not to worry they'd get it all unloaded. They did! And then checked I was happy with where everything was. They'd arranged the boxes so that you could get at everything and nothing was buried.
Incredibly impressed and grateful they were there to do our move. I cannot recommend them enough to help with what is a stressful time.
BarryHoneycombe & Richard A Gresham
Unverified Reviewer

Can't tell you how good the team from Harradines have been from the moment we contacted them, till the team left our new home today. Utterly superb and exemplary service from an incredibly hard working team. We were both delighted with how they looked after every detail of our packing and moving. Splendid work from a professional and friendly bunch of hard workers for whom absolutely nothing was too much trouble. They really took the stress out of our move. Very happy customers - Barry J. Honeycombe and Richard W. Gresham.
C Balfour
Verified Reviewer

Competitive quote, but what sold it for me was how Martin took the time to explain the process. I had that dread in my stomach as I had lived at my address for 30 years and thought this is going to be huge. Martin took that away in an instant by stating 'we are here to take all that pressure away.' So true, packing and move carried out professionally.

At the time I forgot to write a review. However, 17 months later standing outside my new home Martin drove by and stopped to say hello and asked how everything went. That to me demonstrates true customer service and Harradines deserves all the credit and positive reviews.
Ms Street

Great, Guys were Super helpful
E.Hewlett

Efficient and Professional.
J. Steel

GREAT!
Efficient, polite & friendly.
Grateful that you guys could help us at the last minute!
A. BING

Brilliant!
Thank you for everything!
Harradines Removals & Storage is rated 4.99 based on 333 reviews