The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 214 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
Excellent care and advise, Lorraine advised me on what to have done and she was right on everything she said
Always a fantastic service
Super friendly and lovely team and excellent treatment given and advice
Calming, professional, clean and really happy with final finish!!!
This was my first time at The Academy Clinic to get Botox, after a good friend recommended me to them. Very pleased with the service, and everyone was warmly welcoming, especially my practitioner. She was absolutely fantastic. Provided all the advice I needed and was highly professional and efficient. Stephanie
I absolutely love my lips - the clinic was very clean and everyone was lovely a professional. I will definitely be going back for more treatments!
I highly recommend it especially Dr. Mariam Michail she is amazing and professional always I book with here ⭐️ She is very professional and truly knows what she is doing.thank you so much
Very professional and friendly. I would recommend.
Right from the beginning,from receptionist to Dr. and trainee, I was made to feel welcome and at ease.I thought they were wonderful.Am pleased with the end result and will definitely visit again! An early Happy Christmas to all.
I was invited to be a model for dermal filler with Dr Emily. Emily is extremely talented, professional and I felt totally relaxed and confident with her. I had my temples, cheeks, eye troughs and marionette lines done. I absolutely love the results and feel so fortunate to be treated by such a fabulous doctor!
I couldn't be happier with my treatment! I've paid triple the price at other places and the results were not even close to what I get at the Academy Clinic. I've visited multiple times now and had every level from Silver to Pro, and all were incredible. I won't go anywhere else ever again!
Fantastic service! Super friendly staff- would definitely recommend!
So please with the results and everyone was so welcoming and put me at ease
Great from start to finish today, staff are always super friendly at the desk and the consults are thorough, the experts and students provide you with great advice and listen to how you want the end result to look.
Clinc of professionals, dealt with care and patience. Natalie takes you through all the details. She is very attentive and considerate in her occupation. Real credit!
Had Botox and filler was spotlessly clean Very caring and friendly staff Will definitely use them again for other treatments
Love the treatment! Jessica was such a brilliant and thorough specialist. She certainly is a great mentor too during the demonstration. I felt comfortable once it started and it was not long before we finished. No swelling, no bruising, it was just perfect! Consider me a long term client x
I was very impressed with the professionalism of this clinic. I was so nervous but was soon put at ease by the staff here and my treatment looks great!
Fantastic... as always. Attentive staff, professional and efficient. Excellent service and wonderful aftercare!
Excellent So pleased to have had my treatment today Thank you 💯%