The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 217 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
Excellent service, extremely happy with the results! Will definitely be returning.
Hi Eve, Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon! With love, The GILD Clinic team
Fantastic clinic that i’d highly recommend! All the staff are so helpful and friendly , reassuring every step of the way. Great results too , I’ll definitely be back.
Hi Philippa, Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon! With love, The GILD Clinic team
I had the best experience ever! Dr. Emily really took her time to carefully analyse my face to see what I needed as well as listening to what I needed done. The end result, I couldn’t be more happy about and I will be back for sure!
Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Dr. Emily. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon! With love, The GILD Clinic team
I couldn't be happier with the treatment and care I received while at the clinic. Staff are incredibly friendly and supportive, always talking me through exactly what they were doing. I had Dr Tristan for my treatment, he was very professional but also made me feel very comfortable the whole way through. I had hyaluronic lip fillers, which were relatively pain free and the results I've gotten are fantastic!
Hi Erin, Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review - we really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic with Dr Tristan and that you're very happy with the Lip treatment you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon! With love, The GILD Clinic team
Absolutely love GILD. I am always nervous to get lip fillers but once Dr Tristan arrives I feel at ease. Always a calm, clean and safe environment. From the moment you step into the reception everyone is welcoming. The procedure is quick and painless and I would not go anywhere else for my top ups.
Felt very safe and results have been fantastic. They will listen to exactly what you want and help you achieve it. They never push anything on you and will only give their opinion when asked.
Great service, lovely staff, definitely worth a visit. Can't wait for my next appointment.
Great
Lovely place with friendly staff and great results after the treatment. I will be defenitely coming back!
Amazing knowledge, care and results, thank you.
I saw Emily Macgregor and her extremely capable student approx 10 days ago ,, I had some cheek fillers done, It took a while for the fillers to actually settle but now I’m very happy with them . Dr Macgregor was kind, compassionate, caring, considerate but above all professional at all times ( as was her student) Thank you again for everything 👍
After receiving treatment elsewhere and not being satisfied, I went on to make an appointment through Harley and received an appointment with Tracey. I have just had my second appointment with her and I will not be having treatments from anyone else in the future. 5 star service all round.
Very happy with the results will definitively go back for other treatments!!
Professional and attentive.
My whole experience in the Manchester clinic, with Helen, was excellent. She was professional, attentive and her expertise was excellent. I am very pleased with the results of my treatments and will not hesitate in using the clinics services again.
I was a bit nervous but when I got there everybody was very friendly and I got relaxed within seconds, the doctors and students were very nice. Really recommend it ..!!!
I found my appointment to be very pleasant and professional I will definitely be returning and highly recommend.
Fantastic look after you very well professional and great results and good value
Lovely offices, really professional staff and great results - would highly recommend.
Very professional pleased with the procedures and will definately be booking again.
The Academy Clinic is rated 4.9 based on 217 reviews