The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 214 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
Fantastic service as always. Thrilled with my results, always feel very safe and well looked after.
I recommend 100%. I was very well attended by Dr. Raquel and Emy. The wonderful result.
I recently visited your clinic , I have previously had treatments before and always impressed by how I nice are all the staff working there and how clean it is. I was treated by Dr. Janine who was so lovely and made me feel at ease during the consultation. I can honestly say she is the best practitioner and great professional! Cannot wait for my next consultation at your clinic!!
This was my first trip to Academy Clinic and I have to say I was very impressed with my experience. I have been having botox and fillers for several years now at a handful of different clinics and found the Dr teaching to be extremely knowledgeable and professional and I felt very comfortable and confident in both her and the GP she was teaching's hands. Overall I'm very happy with my lips and forehead and will be def returning. Also, great value for money too. I thoroughly recommend this clinic.
Lorraine and trainee Tracey were extremely professional. I'm happy with results of my Botox. might need a top up however waiting for 4 weeks period to book review. Either way will definitely come again for Botox, book other treatments and recommend your clinic to all my friends. Many thanks .
Love the doctors and the rest of the staff! Making you feel comfortable before every treatment and answer all your question! My favourite and only choice!!
Absolutely amazing! So professional, so perfect. Highly recommended. E
Well my experience was not great. I came for lip fillers and told the ladies that I basically wanted my lips to look a bit more fake because that’s the look I personally like. However I was told that some of my filler had migrated so if more filler was put in it would probably migrate further and give me an “unattractive look” ( which by how they described it was actually the look I was going for ). The woman who was teaching the younger lady was very polite to me, I have no complaints about her at all, however the woman she was training I don’t remember her name but she was a younger blonde woman was really quite rude in my opinion. She smirked several times when I was telling her the look I wanted and suggested that instead of having more I actually have it removed, before proceeding to go In to the next room to get her colleague to come in and basically tell me the same thing ( again the other woman was very sweet and polite and I don’t wish to complain about her ) but before she went she said “let me go and get my colleague because I don’t want to be mean to you “. Which is a mean comment in itself and she should never of said that. While we were waiting for them to re enter the room the other lady even asked me if I was okay, so I feel like she clearly picked up on the rudeness. Overall I’m not too bothered that the procedure didn’t take place ( even though I do think it should be my right to choose what I do with my face , and not told what is an “attractive look” and what Is not ). I’m really just giving my feedback on this womans very poor attitude
I am very satisfied with the result! Would go back again!
Easy to find, very welcoming and clinically clean. Wonderful friendly staff made we feel comfortable , 100% professional, explained procedures thoroughly- totally recommend. Thank you - i am a very happy bunny 👍👍👍👍
Really happy with my visit.
Felt very comfortable during my Botox treatment, & the staff was lovely.
Amazing staff well looked after was given very professional advice before and after care ..i had skin boost treatment ..great treatment
Well organised, with brilliant communication prior to my appointment. Both mentor and my injector were fantastic, and explained everything and carried out my treatment with care and attention.
Brilliant clinic with amazing Drs ,, Dr Emily is the best!! Very smart and considerate as well as professional at all times,, So talented,, She made me come out of the clinic feeling like a new woman and two weeks later now the fillers have settled I could not be happier,, From the moment you enter the clinic and are greeted by Sophie or whoever is on you are made to feel so relaxed Great clinic Highly recommend it...
Excellent service always get amazing results!
Excellent, Jo explained everything to me in great detail. Procedure fine and very professional. Will return
Excellent and professional service
Hi Parmis!! Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon!
everything was very good
Hi Sahar!!! We are so thrilled to hear you had a nice experience with us. We can not wait to welcome you again. With Love, The GILD Clinic Team
Fantastic