GILD Clinic Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend GILD Clinic
"Fantastic clinic that i’d highly recommend! All the staff are so helpful and friendly , reassuring every step of the way. Great results too , I’ll definitely be back."
"I had the best experience ever! Dr. Emily really took her time to carefully analyse my face to see what I needed as well as listening to what I needed done. The end result, I couldn’t be more happy about and I will be back for sure!"
"I couldn't be happier with the treatment and care I received while at the clinic. Staff are incredibly friendly and supportive, always talking me through exactly what they were doing. I had Dr Tristan for my treatment, he was very professional but also made me feel very comfortable the whole way through. I had hyaluronic lip fillers, which were relatively pain free and the results I've gotten are fantastic!"
"Absolutely love GILD. I am always nervous to get lip fillers but once Dr Tristan arrives I feel at ease. Always a calm, clean and safe environment. From the moment you step into the reception everyone is welcoming. The procedure is quick and painless and I would not go anywhere else for my top ups."
"Felt very safe and results have been fantastic. They will listen to exactly what you want and help you achieve it. They never push anything on you and will only give their opinion when asked."
"Great service, lovely staff, definitely worth a visit. Can't wait for my next appointment."
"Lovely place with friendly staff and great results after the treatment. I will be defenitely coming back!"
"Amazing knowledge, care and results, thank you."
"I saw Emily Macgregor and her extremely capable student approx 10 days ago ,, I had some cheek fillers done, It took a while for the fillers to actually settle but now I’m very happy with them . Dr Macgregor was kind, compassionate, caring, considerate but above all professional at all times ( as was her student) Thank you again for everything 👍"
"After receiving treatment elsewhere and not being satisfied, I went on to make an appointment through Harley and received an appointment with Tracey. I have just had my second appointment with her and I will not be having treatments from anyone else in the future. 5 star service all round."
"Very happy with the results will definitively go back for other treatments!!"
"All in all it was nice experience. But the idea of having 6 or 5 different trainee 9bkect you sometimes can be painful as each person handling the needle use different force. There was a mistake with my booking I was told I'm going for cheek filler advance class it turned out it was foundation which I found o the day. So I was over charges but 10 days later I was refunded the difference and I got part of my cheek injected not the area I wanted as the foundation class were not ready for such delicate area and I should have been in advance. It was an honest mistake it seems so I understood."
"Professional and attentive."
"My whole experience in the Manchester clinic, with Helen, was excellent. She was professional, attentive and her expertise was excellent. I am very pleased with the results of my treatments and will not hesitate in using the clinics services again."
"I was a bit nervous but when I got there everybody was very friendly and I got relaxed within seconds, the doctors and students were very nice. Really recommend it ..!!!"
"I've had botox here under eyes looked really good botox on forehead also no complaints also had filler on my fine lines I'll b visiting again soon"
"I found my appointment to be very pleasant and professional I will definitely be returning and highly recommend."
"Fantastic look after you very well professional and great results and good value"
"Lovely offices, really professional staff and great results - would highly recommend."
GILD Clinic is rated 4.83 based on 153 reviews