Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy Clinics
"After receiving treatment elsewhere and not being satisfied, I went on to make an appointment through Harley and received an appointment with Tracey. I have just had my second appointment with her and I will not be having treatments from anyone else in the future. 5 star service all round."
"Very happy with the results will definitively go back for other treatments!!"
"All in all it was nice experience. But the idea of having 6 or 5 different trainee 9bkect you sometimes can be painful as each person handling the needle use different force. There was a mistake with my booking I was told I'm going for cheek filler advance class it turned out it was foundation which I found o the day. So I was over charges but 10 days later I was refunded the difference and I got part of my cheek injected not the area I wanted as the foundation class were not ready for such delicate area and I should have been in advance. It was an honest mistake it seems so I understood."
"Professional and attentive."
"My whole experience in the Manchester clinic, with Helen, was excellent. She was professional, attentive and her expertise was excellent. I am very pleased with the results of my treatments and will not hesitate in using the clinics services again."
"I was a bit nervous but when I got there everybody was very friendly and I got relaxed within seconds, the doctors and students were very nice. Really recommend it ..!!!"
"I've had botox here under eyes looked really good botox on forehead also no complaints also had filler on my fine lines I'll b visiting again soon"
"I found my appointment to be very pleasant and professional I will definitely be returning and highly recommend."
"Fantastic look after you very well professional and great results and good value"
"Lovely offices, really professional staff and great results - would highly recommend."
"Very professional pleased with the procedures and will definately be booking again."
"I felt totally at ease from the moment I arrived. Everything was explained fully by the teacher and the student was very professional and competent. I’m very happy with my Botox results."
"Considerate and nice people."
"Really happy with treatment - very professional and friendly"
"Staff nice my treatment hasn’t lasted or lips but this may be due to the heat"
"Absolutely fantastic, highly professional and great results every time."
"Fantastic experience using Harley Academy Clinics. I was made to feel so at ease and welcomed. Completely painless and I’m so pleased with my results. I had Botox before (not with Harley) and found it painful and I bruised. This time was nothing like the previous experience! I’ll definitely return! Thank you!"
"Great experience, didn’t quite get the result I wanted, but I would return"
"Uneven cheek filler Even thoe the lady assistant knew of this My forehead needs a top up already I’m to be honest wasn’t happy with the practitioner who done my Botox I wanted my lips done but I passed on that due to she was not confident at all I would of come back if I just was happy My many friends have been and been so happy I am worried of returning I’m sorry I can’t give a confident feedback Regards"
Hi Cheryl, we are really sorry to hear about the bad experience. We take these reviews very seriously and never want to leave anyone feeling like they had a bad service. We look forward to seeing you for a review appointment with our clinic director to amend your results. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
"Arrived at the clinic very clean place , friendly staff very organised and explained everything and made me feel relaxed and calm."
Harley Academy Clinics is rated 4.82 based on 143 reviews