Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy Clinics
Ruth Sault
Verified Buyer

I'm absolutely delighted with the results, my first time with a BOTOX treatment and three areas for £100. (Birmingham area) the clinic was so professional and made me feel at ease.
I'm defenaltly going to have more treatments. 100% go for it you won't be disappointed.
Verified Buyer

Lovely place , easy to find . Very professional staff . I’m very happy with my treatment .
Susie Butler
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with both the treatment and the results. Very professional and I was made to feel very comfortable.
I would highly recommend this to anyone and will definitely be booking a second appointment next year.
Verified Buyer

Got cheek fillers lip filler and Botox by dr quain xu absolutely first class service and love my new look x will be returning and recommended all my friends x
Colin Conway
Verified Buyer

Very professional and understanding your needs will definitely be go in back colin
Samantha Barrow
Verified Buyer

Tracey the teacher was absolutely amazing gave super super customer service. Thank you was really happy
Linda Doogan
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the care and the. Professionalism of the trainer and the trainee at Harley Academy this was my 2 appointment will be booking again
Hi Linda, Thank you for the lovely words. Hope to see you soon. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
Louise Shepard
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the Harley Academy Clinic. It was clean and modern. The staff were friendly and attentive.

My treatment was brilliant. I had Botox and was very impressed with the result.

I am definitely going back for some fillers and will be recommending them to my friends

Hi Louise, Thank you for the lovely words. Hope to see you soon. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
Kristy
Verified Buyer

The results I had from two areas of Botox in my forehead were amazing!
The staff were very good at putting me at ease and helping me not to feel nervous about my treatment.
I can't fault the clinic in any way. They're a perfect solution to those who would otherwise not necessarily be able to afford such procedures.
Tima Elkhadiria
Verified Buyer

"they made me feel very welcome the treatments were amazing very natural. the doctors were very honest and very good at what they did, will be having more treatments in the near future. amazing value for money,"
Verified Buyer

I had a really good experience. Received both Botox and lip enhancement. Hardly any bruises and I usually bruise extensively. I felt very confident with the trainers and practitioners.
Verified Buyer

Whenever I've had work done with Harley Academy I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed I was advised of the best treatment to suit me and I've always been more than happy with any work that has been carried out so much so that's it's corrected imperfections that I didn't even know was possible to do. Thanks so much for your help.
Faye Wingar
Verified Buyer

I've been a model for other Botox/filler courses but they use set dates for Botox and set dates for filler meaning 2 journeys on separate days and you have to wait ages for the treatment as all models arrive at the same time. Harley Academy Clinic gave me a set date and time of my choice. I could have both filler and Botox done together on the same day.
The teacher was amazing and so thorough that I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed being injected!
I'm so pleased with the results and would definitely use HA clinic again. Also very reasonable prices for a fantastic service. 10/10
HI Faye,

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again.

Alison Phelan
Verified Buyer

Made me look young again

Very pleased with the results

Hi Alison, Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you again. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
SUE CAMIES

Knowledgeable caring competent
Hi Sue, Thank you for the lovely feedback. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
Verified Buyer

Amazing consultation which was so detailed, advised so clearly and I was made to understood everything far better than I knew going in. Would highly recommend this to everyone, the service was fantastic and I am delighted with my results.
Hi, Lovely to hear you enjoyed your treatment. We would be delighted to welcome you again at our clinic. Get in touch if you would like to book in again. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
Verified Buyer

Excellent service overseen by true professionals. I am extremely happy with the results. Thank you 😊💕😘
Sharon Potts
Verified Buyer

Once again due to unforeseen circumstances we was unable to make our appointment which meant we both lost another £50 each so in fact all together we paid you £200 and neither of us had a treatment.. I did try to explain last time that my mum has recently been diagnosed with some medical problems but still you insisted on taking £50 each as a result of that when we were unable to make this appointment i didn't see the point in calling. £200 is a lot of money and i haven't even had a call to speak about this.such a shame I really wanted to give my mum a treat after everything she's going through and there was quite a few treatments we was looking to come back for
Dear Sharon,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your mom’s recent health struggles.

We are able to cancel and provide a full refund or re-schedule any appointments if given 72 hours notice. We encourage patients to read our cancellation policy carefully because we cannot absorb the costs of last-minute cancellations — not just financially but also to our students. We exist for training purposes, so our students rely on patients to show up.

We hope you still consider us for your future aesthetic treatments.

Sibell Mehmet
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with my procedures my lips and Botox r the best ever will never go to any one else. looks natural and amazing i recommend all my freinds I think there brilliant and. Very professional . Sibel x
Hi Sibell,

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your experience. We would be delighted to see you again at our clinic.

Get in touch if you would like to book in again.

Dory Large
Verified Buyer

The practitioners were very good, very clean environment felt relaxed and comfortable. Best Botox I have ever had by far
Hi Dory,

Get in touch if you would like to book in again.

Harley Academy Clinics is rated 4.89 based on 71 reviews