Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

21 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

patients@harleyacademy.com

Harley Academy Clinics, Harley Academy Administrative Office, 41 Corsham Street

How would you rate Harley Academy Clinics?

Linda Doogan
Verified Buyer

Very professional very clear and precise information regarding treatments
Nina Vee
Verified Buyer

Super professional, completely understanding and helpful. Made me feel comfortable, explained details to me and they were very kind.
Layla Panam
Verified Buyer

The staff at Harley Academy Clinics were lovely and very welcoming. For a person who gets nervous around needles I was instantly calmed and felt very relaxed. I'm really happy with my results and will 100% be coming back!
Maria Jackson

Was really relaxed
Friendly and professional
The lady who did mine was exceptional to say she was in training
Lovely lady
Just the one problem I struggled getting on the couch Haha
I'm only short
Gina Faria
Verified Buyer

The clinic feels spacious and clean with a large reception area as soon as you walk in so you are quickly seen to. The rooms are fairly large and look pristine.

From start to finish I felt very comfortable and informed, Dr Tristan really takes his time to analyse your face and makes constructive suggestions whilst explaining why.
He takes into account what your personal preferences are whilst giving his professional advice to meet & manage your expectations.
I loved the calm and relaxed approach to the procedure and at no time felt rushed & at all times felt in very capable hands. Even when speaking to the training doctors, they were all very attentive and made you feel comfortable and safe. I would without hesitation recommend this clinic to anyone ,I had such a good experience I will definitely be coming back!
Kim Lorrentie
Verified Buyer

Following my treatment yesterday I'm so happy with the work can't wait for my next one plz keep me up dated on Botox as want this next Thankyou
Alison Uden
Verified Buyer

Felt very relaxed trough consultations and procedures friendly staff and very pleased with results so far
Jully Mulholland
Verified Buyer

I had a very nice experience. Everybody was very nice and considerate. This was my first time of having fillers so was very nervous. I got slight bruising but it's time be expected.
I will definitely be going back.
Verified Buyer

Great everyone was so nice to me. Will be back and would recommend it to anyone.
Faye Stephens
Verified Buyer

I left feeling happy with my results with no pain or bruising .
Lisa Barnfield
Verified Buyer

really please with the consultant & following treatment, the trainer was really good & I felt totally at ease with the trainees injecting

Very Professional and thorough
Verified Buyer

Located near to Canary Wharf station and was easy to find.
Friendly reception who will seat you while you wait to be taken through to a private room.
A very in-depth but relaxed consultation about my requirements and what was achievable. Both Practitioner and students were very professional and confident which was reassuring. The treatment itself was painless and performed in a clean environment.
I have already made my next appointment and will now use Harley Academy as my place of choice.
E Lacey
Verified Buyer

So... it's the cheapest, but I also learn so much about my face! The trainer was showing the trainee dentist exactly where my natural cheekbones were, and they definitely got it just right! I was definitely in safer hands than the usual beauty place I used to go to. It didn't even hurt!

Session only takes about half an hour, if that, and then you can just walk out. I had no bruising for once.
Kelly Spencer
Verified Buyer

The telephone team dont liase enough with clinic. Dont go expecting a few treatments as they dont have time. Care sheet states 6 mnths between having your last filler its actually 12 mnths , no botox top up either after 2 weeks.. Nurse was lovely really pleased with her training the Dr who did my botox .. but disappointed with the whole no time for other treatment it would be nice to achieve a look the same day
Fiona MacKenzie
Verified Buyer

I recently attended the Harley Academy out in Canary Wharf in London.

I met with Dr. Vikram Swaminathan, who advised me on what areas I would need to have injected for optimal results.When receiving my treatment, Vikram was training two different clients, a dentist and an anaesthetist. They were discussing my treatment, and under Vikrams supervision, outlined the procedure. While Vikram offered to do my treatment, I was confident at his teaching method, and both of his students knew exactly what they were doing, so I allowed them to perform the treatment for practise. They were very relaxing and I the whole experience was enjoyable.

Since the treatment I have had several people mention my skin, complexion, and even compliment my makeup (all a result of Vikram’s work). I have notice a huge difference in my skin and it definitely appears much more tight, with the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Im very excited to continue treatment in the future under the supervision of Vikram. As I enjoyed the experience so much, I have already asked to return to the clinic next month. I previously had a botched lip job and as a result still have lumps of filler in my lips, and Vikram has advised a suitable treatment for this also.

For anyone looking for cosmetic medical training, I cant recommend this clinic enough. Dr. Vikram Swaminathan was very informative and helpful, and was clearly very knowledgable in his field.
Nikki Lee
Verified Buyer

I was treated very well upon arrival, everything was explained in great detail, and I was made to feel at ease. I would highly recommend to anybody looking to improve what they want :)
Magdalena
Verified Reviewer

I visited Harley Academy yesterday to improve my lips. I've had lip fillers done before but I was never 100% happy with the results. What I have to say is that Dr Vikram is just great! the treatment wasn't hurting at all, my lips look natural and have the perfect shape. You know you're at the right place when after the treatment you look in the mirror and it all looks perfect straight away! The clinic is amazing as well, everyone is friendly and helpful. I'll be recommending you guys for sure! I have never been happier after the treatment and I know it wasn't my last visit, Thank you, Magdalena
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I loved my experience with Harley Academy Clinics, I was nervous about making the transition to aesthetics, but they made me feel at ease throughout the entire course.
Patient Model
Verified Reviewer

10/10 - very happy with my results, and a very informative afternoon. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you!
Harley Academy Clinics is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews