Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

patients@harleyacademy.com

Harley Academy Clinics, Harley Academy Administrative Office, 41 Corsham Street

Magdalena
Verified Reviewer

I visited Harley Academy yesterday to improve my lips. I've had lip fillers done before but I was never 100% happy with the results. What I have to say is that Dr Vikram is just great! the treatment wasn't hurting at all, my lips look natural and have the perfect shape. You know you're at the right place when after the treatment you look in the mirror and it all looks perfect straight away! The clinic is amazing as well, everyone is friendly and helpful. I'll be recommending you guys for sure! I have never been happier after the treatment and I know it wasn't my last visit, Thank you, Magdalena
Unverified Reviewer

I loved my experience with Harley Academy Clinics, I was nervous about making the transition to aesthetics, but they made me feel at ease throughout the entire course.
Patient Model
Verified Reviewer

"10/10 - very happy with my results, and a very informative afternoon. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you!"
James
Unverified Reviewer

I had a great experience with Harley Academy. The staff were professional and were able to answer any questions I had. Great value for money - thank you!
Harley Academy Clinics is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews