The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
Clinc of professionals, dealt with care and patience. Natalie takes you through all the details. She is very attentive and considerate in her occupation. Real credit!
Had Botox and filler was spotlessly clean Very caring and friendly staff Will definitely use them again for other treatments
Love the treatment! Jessica was such a brilliant and thorough specialist. She certainly is a great mentor too during the demonstration. I felt comfortable once it started and it was not long before we finished. No swelling, no bruising, it was just perfect! Consider me a long term client x
I was very impressed with the professionalism of this clinic. I was so nervous but was soon put at ease by the staff here and my treatment looks great!
Fantastic... as always. Attentive staff, professional and efficient. Excellent service and wonderful aftercare!
Excellent So pleased to have had my treatment today Thank you 💯%
Fantastic service as always. Thrilled with my results, always feel very safe and well looked after.
I recommend 100%. I was very well attended by Dr. Raquel and Emy. The wonderful result.
I recently visited your clinic , I have previously had treatments before and always impressed by how I nice are all the staff working there and how clean it is. I was treated by Dr. Janine who was so lovely and made me feel at ease during the consultation. I can honestly say she is the best practitioner and great professional! Cannot wait for my next consultation at your clinic!!
This was my first trip to Academy Clinic and I have to say I was very impressed with my experience. I have been having botox and fillers for several years now at a handful of different clinics and found the Dr teaching to be extremely knowledgeable and professional and I felt very comfortable and confident in both her and the GP she was teaching's hands. Overall I'm very happy with my lips and forehead and will be def returning. Also, great value for money too. I thoroughly recommend this clinic.
Lorraine and trainee Tracey were extremely professional. I'm happy with results of my Botox. might need a top up however waiting for 4 weeks period to book review. Either way will definitely come again for Botox, book other treatments and recommend your clinic to all my friends. Many thanks .
Love the doctors and the rest of the staff! Making you feel comfortable before every treatment and answer all your question! My favourite and only choice!!
Absolutely amazing! So professional, so perfect. Highly recommended. E
Well my experience was not great. I came for lip fillers and told the ladies that I basically wanted my lips to look a bit more fake because that’s the look I personally like. However I was told that some of my filler had migrated so if more filler was put in it would probably migrate further and give me an “unattractive look” ( which by how they described it was actually the look I was going for ). The woman who was teaching the younger lady was very polite to me, I have no complaints about her at all, however the woman she was training I don’t remember her name but she was a younger blonde woman was really quite rude in my opinion. She smirked several times when I was telling her the look I wanted and suggested that instead of having more I actually have it removed, before proceeding to go In to the next room to get her colleague to come in and basically tell me the same thing ( again the other woman was very sweet and polite and I don’t wish to complain about her ) but before she went she said “let me go and get my colleague because I don’t want to be mean to you “. Which is a mean comment in itself and she should never of said that. While we were waiting for them to re enter the room the other lady even asked me if I was okay, so I feel like she clearly picked up on the rudeness. Overall I’m not too bothered that the procedure didn’t take place ( even though I do think it should be my right to choose what I do with my face , and not told what is an “attractive look” and what Is not ). I’m really just giving my feedback on this womans very poor attitude
I am very satisfied with the result! Would go back again!
Easy to find, very welcoming and clinically clean. Wonderful friendly staff made we feel comfortable , 100% professional, explained procedures thoroughly- totally recommend. Thank you - i am a very happy bunny 👍👍👍👍
Really happy with my visit.
Felt very comfortable during my Botox treatment, & the staff was lovely.
Amazing staff well looked after was given very professional advice before and after care ..i had skin boost treatment ..great treatment
Well organised, with brilliant communication prior to my appointment. Both mentor and my injector were fantastic, and explained everything and carried out my treatment with care and attention.
The Academy Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 200 reviews