Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

patients@harleyacademy.com

Harley Academy Clinics, Harley Academy Administrative Office, 41 Corsham Street

Fiona MacKenzie
Verified Buyer

I recently attended the Harley Academy out in Canary Wharf in London.

I met with Dr. Vikram Swaminathan, who advised me on what areas I would need to have injected for optimal results.When receiving my treatment, Vikram was training two different clients, a dentist and an anaesthetist. They were discussing my treatment, and under Vikrams supervision, outlined the procedure. While Vikram offered to do my treatment, I was confident at his teaching method, and both of his students knew exactly what they were doing, so I allowed them to perform the treatment for practise. They were very relaxing and I the whole experience was enjoyable.

Since the treatment I have had several people mention my skin, complexion, and even compliment my makeup (all a result of Vikram’s work). I have notice a huge difference in my skin and it definitely appears much more tight, with the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Im very excited to continue treatment in the future under the supervision of Vikram. As I enjoyed the experience so much, I have already asked to return to the clinic next month. I previously had a botched lip job and as a result still have lumps of filler in my lips, and Vikram has advised a suitable treatment for this also.

For anyone looking for cosmetic medical training, I cant recommend this clinic enough. Dr. Vikram Swaminathan was very informative and helpful, and was clearly very knowledgable in his field.
Nikki Lee
Verified Buyer

I was treated very well upon arrival, everything was explained in great detail, and I was made to feel at ease. I would highly recommend to anybody looking to improve what they want :)
Magdalena
Verified Reviewer

I visited Harley Academy yesterday to improve my lips. I've had lip fillers done before but I was never 100% happy with the results. What I have to say is that Dr Vikram is just great! the treatment wasn't hurting at all, my lips look natural and have the perfect shape. You know you're at the right place when after the treatment you look in the mirror and it all looks perfect straight away! The clinic is amazing as well, everyone is friendly and helpful. I'll be recommending you guys for sure! I have never been happier after the treatment and I know it wasn't my last visit, Thank you, Magdalena
Unverified Reviewer

I loved my experience with Harley Academy Clinics, I was nervous about making the transition to aesthetics, but they made me feel at ease throughout the entire course.
Patient Model
Verified Reviewer

10/10 - very happy with my results, and a very informative afternoon. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you!
James
Unverified Reviewer

I had a great experience with Harley Academy. The staff were professional and were able to answer any questions I had. Great value for money - thank you!
Harley Academy Clinics is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews