Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy Clinics
Lynn Peart
Verified Buyer

These were the best results so far for botox treatment. I will return for my next one. Professionalism throughout the process.
Verified Buyer

I'm am extremely happy with how my treatments have turned out . Honestly can not wait to go back for more ????
Donna
Verified Buyer

I visited the Manchester Academy recently which is based on Kings Street and was seen by Dr Swaminathan. He ascertained what I was hoping to achieve and then talked me through the different areas of my face and how they could be improved.

He was teaching a nurse how to administer treatments and it was interesting to hear them talk in medical terms and actually brought it home, how important it is that you choose an aesthetic practitioner with a medical background. The treatment itself was efficient and the least painful I've ever experienced. The nurse's injections were very closely monitored so I felt completely at ease throughout.

The facility in Manchester is very clean and modern and had a professional feel about it.
I found the whole experience enjoyable and am so very pleased with the result. I would recommend Harley Academy Clinics to anyone seeking Botox and/or Dermal Filler treatments and, any medical professional who would like to train in these procedures.
Natalia Northon-flores
Verified Buyer

Really good experience, the practitioners were all fantastic & really went through the whole procedure with me in great detail & the results are amazing, I love my new cheek bones, this is the only place I will go back to now, 10/10 all round..
Angela Holt
Verified Buyer

Harley academy clinic . Very friendly clinic. I felt very at ease. And was very pleased with my treatment. I highly recommend people to get in touch with Harley academy as I did . Very professional and expert advice. ... thank you
Danielle Dolman
Verified Buyer

A really good experience this was my 1st time having Botox and the staff was very professional welcoming and made me feel relaxed.. going back for fillers and taking my sister in law for her 1st treatment
Ellen Mercieca
Verified Buyer

I cant recommend this place enough. I was seen on time, straight in, no fuss. I'm very nervous around needles but was put at ease straight away. I was asked what my concerns were, I was given honest advice and as much treatment as I needed, I didn't feel like I was being talked into anything I didn't need which I have experienced elsewhere. My treatment was quick and painless and without a doubt the best results I've ever had from fillers. I'm over the moon with the results and from now on wont be going anywhere else. The £100 charge is literally the icing on the cake, I've paid a lot more in the past and not had anywhere near the results I got here. The clinic is clean, professional and calming, the staff are lovely ... I didn't want to leave!!!! :)
A White
Verified Reviewer

I visited the Liverpool clinic and I had Botox for my frown lines, both Dr. Vikram Swaminathan and trainee were wonderful and put me at ease. I am delighted with my results which is the natural refreshed look I was after. I would totally recommend.
Christine Oluwo
Verified Buyer

I went for Botox at the London Clinic and it was amazing the staff were lovely and friendly and the doctor and trainer doing my treatment were friendly professional and efficient and made me feel totally at ease I can't wait to go back and have another treatment
Lorraine Hamilton
Verified Buyer

Very professional, explained treatment went over risks, practitioner was genital and made me feel at ease will be back for more treatments most definitely.
Pam F
Unverified Reviewer

Had filler treatment in Liverpool at the end of May. Vikram explained the treatment carefully before almost painlessly injecting into cheeks, marionette lines and nose to mouth lines. Minimal bruising and a fabulous natural result. Would recommend without reservation!
Rosalba Thomas
Unverified Reviewer

Good Day,

The clinic is lovely, the atmosphere is very positive.
Staff are lovely and friendly. I come here every 3 months for Botox and Fillers. Best service in London by far and i cannot begging to recommend the clinic enough.

See you on the 29Th
Abby Melissa
Verified Buyer

The clinic is clean and professional all staff are happy to help and the treatment was very calming i would 100% recommend
Sue Goodwin
Verified Buyer

The whole experience was very relaxing , everyone was caring and reassuring and explained everything as they went . Cannot wait to come again . Thank you 😘
Verified Buyer

I had cheek fillers I am really happy with them result was good
My Botox is ok but I need to go back as it has not worked the way I wanted it to
Usually I get a smooth forehead and my crows feed are still there on left hand side of my face
This can b fixed so I will go bk next week
Shania Karrine
Verified Buyer

Pleasant place,painless,no bruise,instant result,cheap price,I was very happy & please with the natural result
Linda Doogan
Verified Buyer

Very professional very clear and precise information regarding treatments
Nina Vee
Verified Buyer

Super professional, completely understanding and helpful. Made me feel comfortable, explained details to me and they were very kind.
Layla Panam
Verified Buyer

The staff at Harley Academy Clinics were lovely and very welcoming. For a person who gets nervous around needles I was instantly calmed and felt very relaxed. I'm really happy with my results and will 100% be coming back!
Maria Jackson

Was really relaxed
Friendly and professional
The lady who did mine was exceptional to say she was in training
Lovely lady
Just the one problem I struggled getting on the couch Haha
I'm only short