GILD Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend GILD Clinic
Read GILD Clinic Reviews
Excellent service always get amazing results!
Excellent, Jo explained everything to me in great detail. Procedure fine and very professional. Will return
Excellent and professional service
Hi Parmis!!
Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon!
everything was very good
Hi Sahar!!!

We are so thrilled to hear you had a nice experience with us. We can not wait to welcome you again.

With Love,

The GILD Clinic Team
Fantastic
Happy with treatment
Great staff
Both the trainee and Natalie were incredible. Extremely knowledgable and really professional throughout the process.
Excellent service every time conscient
Pleasant, professional, convenience
Very good team I never have to wait long been going there for over a year now no problems with them I’m happy with the results
Excellent in every aspect!
Amazing service
I had already been a client of GILD clinic and was very impressed the first time, not just for how profesional but mainly for the quality of the products they use and they don’t try and overcharge you.... saying that the gentle and profesional way they do things I would pay top price to be dealt by GILD clinic.
Excellent service, product and staff
Tracy is first class in the treatments she provides makes you feel at ease at her stourbridge clinic
Amazing love going to see the girls there like a day out for me don’t get out much
Big fan of Gild Clinic, wouldn’t go anywhere else now!
Absolutely fantastic and professional service. Well organised and staffed
Love this clinic will never use another place.i feel safe here.
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! It's very important to us that you feel GILD Clinic is a safe space for you.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon!

With love,

The GILD Clinic team
The clinic is always run punctually, professionally and detailed.
GILD Clinic is rated 4.83 based on 179 reviews