Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy Clinics
Claire Baker
Verified Buyer
"I have never had any type of aesthetic procedure done previously. I felt that the practitioners were very professional. They explained all the pro's and cons', they gave recommendation on what would give me the result I desired and following the recommendation that was achieved. I am very pleased with my experience and would recommend and use again."
"I had Botox treatment done at Harley Academy last week, everyone was very polite and friendly from the reception staff to the Dr who did my Botox injections and the six lovely students that was present in the room while I had my treatment. I was a bit nervous but had nothing to worry about and the Dr had such a gentle technique I hardly noticed when she did the injections. Two days later and my Botox has already started to work by at least 80% but can take up to two weeks to fully work on some patients. I will defiantly be coming back in the future for more Botox and maybe some juvederm lip enhancement."
Stewart Birnie
Verified Buyer
"This was my first visit to Harley Academy Clinics and the service and the results were both exceptional. I will definitely be returning in the future."
Sarah Jane Chapple
Verified Buyer
"This was my second visit to the clinic and yet agin everyone was so nice and helpful. If it’s your first time or your 3rd time you are always a bit nervous but that’s normal. Everyone in the room is lovely I have seen 2 different doctors and both were great. I have been so happy with both visits to the clinic. Thank you."
Yvette Karaman
Verified Buyer
"This was my first visit to Harley Academy the receptionist was welcoming and she showed me to my treatment room. The doctor doing my BOTOX was lovely and very professional she made me feel comfortable and relaxed and I felt I could trust her to do the procedure. There were 6 students present all lovely ladies eager to learn and very pleasant too. I will definitely be going back for more procedures in the future and recommending Harley Academy to my family and friends. Thank you Yvette x"
Tracey McCabe
Verified Buyer
"From the moment i arrived at the clinic i was made to feel very welcome the treament i recieved was at an excellent standard the doctor and student were very proffesional i will be definitely coming back for more treatments thank you so much"
Marzena Tkaczyk
Verified Buyer
"I had both both treatments done, lips and BOTOX, I was made feel completely comfortable and will definitely like to come back in a future, doctor Neetu was fantastic. I highly recommend Harley Academy"
"I felt that the session this time was a bit desorganised. I think because they were many students. I had Botox done but they missed some crucial areas like between my eyebrows. It has only been two days since I had my Botox but it doesn’t look as good as the previous time."
"The Doctor overseeing the student was knowledgeable and patience and explained fully what the procedure was and how it was being performed. The student was also professional and attention to detail was amazing! I never felt rushed and the student took their time making sure the filler was injected correctly. Overall I had fantastic results, this was my second time at the Clinic and I will definitely be visiting again, so a big thank you!"
"I have visited the London clinic dates twice now and have been so impressed with the standard of care and excellent results. For the price, I'm sure it is unbeatable anywhere in London. It's like an amazing secret place that I don't really want to share. But they totally deserve new customers."
24/01 Rosa Damiani
Verified Buyer
"Professional polite people clean clinic and worth all the pennies cannot wait for next treatment"
"Very pleased with my treatment at this clinic. The female student and the doctor were so friendly, approachable and down to earth. I will be back very soon."
"Always made to feel relaxed & the staff (doctors) are very Informative of the procedure they are carrying out."
"Cannot recommend these Clinics enough. T H A N K Y O U !!!"
Beverley Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I had a wonderful experience and am extremely happy with the results. Tristram was absolutely lovely and made me feel very relaxed and he explained in detail everything I needed to know. I would recommend mHarly Avademy Clinics to all my friends ( in fact since seeing my results 3 of my friends are going ahead with the academy) All in all a great experience. Beverley Thompson"
Sarah Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great professional service and results. Most importantly, I was made to feel really comfortable by the people who carried out my appointment. Not only were they friendly, they also made me feel relaxed due to their competence and knowledge. I have attended twice, recommended friends and family and will certainly be attending again."
Lucy Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Very please with this service , I was very happy for the lady in training to administer Botox as the doctor was right by her side at all times ,,I’m very happy with the results"
"Very friendly and efficient, and always make you feel comfortable whilst waiting and during your procedure"
"Felt extremely comfortable, made to feel comfortable and in very safe hands. Would highly recommend ."
Ruth Sault
Verified Buyer
"I'm absolutely delighted with the results, my first time with a BOTOX treatment and three areas for £100. (Birmingham area) the clinic was so professional and made me feel at ease. I'm defenaltly going to have more treatments. 100% go for it you won't be disappointed."
Harley Academy Clinics is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews