Harley Academy Clinics Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Harley Academy Clinics

patients@harleyacademy.com

Harley Academy Clinics, Harley Academy Administrative Office, 41 Corsham Street

How would you rate Harley Academy Clinics?

Christine Oluwo
Verified Buyer

I went for Botox at the London Clinic and it was amazing the staff were lovely and friendly and the doctor and trainer doing my treatment were friendly professional and efficient and made me feel totally at ease I can't wait to go back and have another treatment
Lorraine Hamilton
Verified Buyer

Very professional, explained treatment went over risks, practitioner was genital and made me feel at ease will be back for more treatments most definitely.
Pam F
Unverified Reviewer

Had filler treatment in Liverpool at the end of May. Vikram explained the treatment carefully before almost painlessly injecting into cheeks, marionette lines and nose to mouth lines. Minimal bruising and a fabulous natural result. Would recommend without reservation!
Rosalba Thomas
Unverified Reviewer

Good Day,

The clinic is lovely, the atmosphere is very positive.
Staff are lovely and friendly. I come here every 3 months for Botox and Fillers. Best service in London by far and i cannot begging to recommend the clinic enough.

See you on the 29Th
Abby Melissa
Verified Buyer

The clinic is clean and professional all staff are happy to help and the treatment was very calming i would 100% recommend
Sue Goodwin
Verified Buyer

The whole experience was very relaxing , everyone was caring and reassuring and explained everything as they went . Cannot wait to come again . Thank you 😘
Verified Buyer

I had cheek fillers I am really happy with them result was good
My Botox is ok but I need to go back as it has not worked the way I wanted it to
Usually I get a smooth forehead and my crows feed are still there on left hand side of my face
This can b fixed so I will go bk next week
Shania Karrine
Verified Buyer

Pleasant place,painless,no bruise,instant result,cheap price,I was very happy & please with the natural result
Linda Doogan
Verified Buyer

Very professional very clear and precise information regarding treatments
Nina Vee
Verified Buyer

Super professional, completely understanding and helpful. Made me feel comfortable, explained details to me and they were very kind.
Layla Panam
Verified Buyer

The staff at Harley Academy Clinics were lovely and very welcoming. For a person who gets nervous around needles I was instantly calmed and felt very relaxed. I'm really happy with my results and will 100% be coming back!
Maria Jackson

Was really relaxed
Friendly and professional
The lady who did mine was exceptional to say she was in training
Lovely lady
Just the one problem I struggled getting on the couch Haha
I'm only short
Gina Faria
Verified Buyer

The clinic feels spacious and clean with a large reception area as soon as you walk in so you are quickly seen to. The rooms are fairly large and look pristine.

From start to finish I felt very comfortable and informed, Dr Tristan really takes his time to analyse your face and makes constructive suggestions whilst explaining why.
He takes into account what your personal preferences are whilst giving his professional advice to meet & manage your expectations.
I loved the calm and relaxed approach to the procedure and at no time felt rushed & at all times felt in very capable hands. Even when speaking to the training doctors, they were all very attentive and made you feel comfortable and safe. I would without hesitation recommend this clinic to anyone ,I had such a good experience I will definitely be coming back!
Kim Lorrentie
Verified Buyer

Following my treatment yesterday I'm so happy with the work can't wait for my next one plz keep me up dated on Botox as want this next Thankyou
Alison Uden
Verified Buyer

Felt very relaxed trough consultations and procedures friendly staff and very pleased with results so far
Jully Mulholland
Verified Buyer

I had a very nice experience. Everybody was very nice and considerate. This was my first time of having fillers so was very nervous. I got slight bruising but it's time be expected.
I will definitely be going back.
Verified Buyer

Great everyone was so nice to me. Will be back and would recommend it to anyone.
Faye Stephens
Verified Buyer

I left feeling happy with my results with no pain or bruising .
Lisa Barnfield
Verified Buyer

really please with the consultant & following treatment, the trainer was really good & I felt totally at ease with the trainees injecting

Very Professional and thorough