Harlequins Online Store Reviews

Worminghall
Buckinghamshire

Tell us how Harlequins Online Store made you happy
Great range
Good afternoon Doug, Many thanks for taking the time to contact us. I hope you enjoy wrapping up this winter and keeping warm wearing your new striped bar beanie. if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us Kind Regards Harlequins Online Shop
The products I ordered were of a good quality, and I was pleased I ordered them. The delivery information was excellent and delivery arrived within the five working days.
Site navigation was straightforward and there was a wide range of products available
I found it quite easy to order the items I wanted, though the tracking facility could be better.
Easy to use and some good sale items
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review and are happy to hear you had a pleasant transaction. Kind regards, Harlequins Online Shop.
Very happy with my shirt & it arrived in good time
Quick,easy and efficient. The whole process from start to the delivery. First class. Perfection doesn't exist. But your almost there. TMH.
The order arrived in good time communications were very good, there was a bit of a scare when the outer packaging was removed as the box was quite badly damaged, however the extra packing did its job and protected the fragile load.
Good offer of products, good communication via email and speedy delivery
Order received quickly and well packaged.
Easy to use simple transaction
It was nice and easy to order and pay
Tardo un poco mas de lo que esperaba pero muy contento y satisfecho con el producto
Had my size and delivered quickly
I know DHL sponsors Harlequins. But I like choice. Why - why - why do you not give your customers a choice of delivery agents? I know my postman and he knows ALL his 450 customers. DHL OR - OTHER COOWBOY FIRMS' - DELIVERY DRIVERS KNOWS NOBODY.... they're reliability and accuracy levels are both bad. Why not give your customers the choice? GUARANTEED DELIVERY to the correct address by Royal Mail .... or .... delivery to the correct address if you are very lucky by DHL. One of my shirts was returned. I enclosed a SAE. Your warehouse better use it! Be reasonable .... CHOICE IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS.
Holly was very helpful in sorting out the problem with my order and the refund for the out of stock item ! many thanks
Brilliant, Other than the DHL tracking service not working
Would have been helpful if the DHL driver had put a note through my letterbox informing me that he had left my delivery with a neighbour, particularly as I had paid for next day delivery.
Website experience is ok although performance is a little lacking. Payment via Amex is a complete nightmare and I had to use another card in the end. There seems to be a bug in your card verification system. Delivery times are brilliant. Merchandise quality is OK. Not worth the full price but I bought sale items which makes the cost just about acceptable.
I had a few issues with my order. Receiving the wrong item for one. That being said the customer service team were very helpful and sorted out the issue very quickly.
Harlequins Online Store is rated 4.45 based on 314 reviews